Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

The election is over...BLM what?

It’s going to be hilarious watching people disassociate from them. “Hey, we gave you lots and lots of money, why are you still bothering us?”  Maybe corporations will give them some more money. It’s a protection racket after all. Pay up or we’ll call you racist. Ca-ching! Jesse Jackson was the pioneer in the field. 

I was just reading where one of the 3 founders of BLM was saying she expects the biden amin to make significant changes...because black women put him in office and he owes them.  Literally I then heard that the gays put him in office and then finally I heard the Indians put him in office. He is going to have a LOT of special interest groups asking for special treatment based off their minority blocs participation in a the civic duty to vote. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I was just reading where one of the 3 founders of BLM was saying she expects the biden amin to make significant changes...because black women put him in office and he owes them.  Literally I then heard that the gays put him in office and then finally I heard the Indians put him in office. He is going to have a LOT of special interest groups asking for special treatment based off their minority blocs participation in a the civic duty to vote. 

Yep, he's gonna be forced to tell them to get lost.

33 minutes ago, lod001 said:

But he will say it nice. And the leadership will be bought off. Book it. It’s nothing new. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton don’t fly around on private Jets on the backs of their congregations donations every Sunday. 

Hopefully all the white suburban virtue signallers will finally put away their BLM yard signs.

They served their purpose, however, as it told me which houses in the neighborhood contain idiots. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Well, at least until the next election.  Then he'll pander to them again but eventually they'll go back on the virtual plantation - again - where the Demokratic Party kept them for the last 60+ years.

2 hours ago, DonS said:

They served their purpose, however, as it told me which houses in the neighborhood contain overt racists. 

Fixed. Sad. Most of them seemed like normal people to me. Sad and pathetic harmless normal.  I guess that's what sleepers are. Wouldn't trust them now. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, at least until the next election.  Then he'll pander to them again but eventually they'll go back on the virtual plantation - again - where the Demokratic Party kept them for the last 60+ years.

There is absolutely zero chance he runs in 2024. Hell I give him 50/50 odd of even being alive by then. 

56 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Better hope Biden makes it 4 years. Harris hates blacks :lol:

There's no money or power to be gained except elections.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:14 AM, DonS said:

Hopefully all the white suburban virtue signallers will finally put away their BLM yard signs.

They served their purpose, however, as it told me which houses in the neighborhood contain idiots. 

Taking the dog for the walk today and I see the couple of proud BLACK LIVES MATTER signs have been replaced by a Thanksgiving themed turkey sign and a Seattle Seahawks sign.

Guess that "racism" is finally gone?   Mission accomplished!

Even the liberals on this site don't want any part of them anymore. My guess is they are embarrassed by their behavior in pretending here that they cared for the last 8 months.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Even the liberals on this site don't want any part of them anymore. My guess is they are embarrassed by their behavior in pretending here that they cared for the last 8 months.

Just like #metoo faded so did #blm. It will fight against dying and the peenies out there will claim racism but the reality is that the general public never cared. It was all a ploy by the liberal media and the DNC to get votes and the voices you heard were amplified and distorted by that same media. 

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Just like #metoo faded so did #blm. It will fight against dying and the peenies out there will claim racism but the reality is that the general public never cared. It was all a ploy by the liberal media and the DNC to get votes.  

It's crazy how so many people fall for such a weak tactic. Liberal democrats are really impaired with either mental limitations or anger issues. Most likely some of both.

• Thanks 1

Biden hasn’t even been sworn in yet and he already stopped the protests.

:pointstosky: 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

It served it's purpose. 

Leftists have been using black people forever. Nothing new. I bet the schools still suck in 4 years and violent crime increases. 

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

A 16-yo carrying a gun at the funeral of the teens killed by police accidentally shoots himself and the mother of one of the dead kids. #blm

https://nypost.com/2020/11/29/mother-of-slain-florida-teen-shot-at-his-burial/

From the article:

"Police said the wounded woman and a 16-year-old boy were both struck when a gun the teen was carrying at the burial “experienced an accidental discharge” and struck both of them, WOFL-TV reported Sunday."

LOL, wtf... an "accidental discharge"?  gtfoh.

Interesting.  A black kid shot by a sheriff... no riots or protests?  Amazing!

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

“experienced an accidental discharge”

I’ve been there. :( 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve been there. :( 

Isn't that how you were conceived? 

Sorry, couldn't resist that hanging curveball. :cheers: