Sign in to follow this  
mccnavy76

Injury Help - RB and QB

Leave link to yours.  Looking for some replacement help.  Thanks.

League 1...after losing Dak earlier in the season, and others beating me to leftover QBs and not willing to trade (I'm currently #2), I've been stuck with Ryan Tannehill for the past few weeks.  Not a good matchup this week.  Should I still roll with him or go with one of these...thoughts for both Week 11 and ROS:

- Taysom Hill

- Tua Tagovailoa

- Derek Carr

- Kirk Cousins

League 2...just lost Swift for the week.  Looking to drop Antonio Brown and replace with one of the following backs (unfortunately, had he been marked out soon enough I could have at least got Edmonds in).  Thoughts:

- Ballage

- Bernard

- Harris

- Duke Johnson

Derek Carr: You have to figure the Chiefs are always going to get their points, so carr will have to be throwing a lot to keep up.

The RB question is tougher.

Ballage appears to be the RB-1 for the chargers now.

Joe Mixon was just put on injured reserve today, so he's going to miss at least 3 more games. 

Giovanni Bernard: He was fantastic in relief of mixon weeks 7 & 8  (week 10 so-so steelers) but Samaje Perine has been eating into his carries.

Harris: Sony Michelle is coming off IR

Duke Johnson: Averaging only 3.1 YPC but it's a small sample size, and he's playing against the patriots....giving up about 130 yards per game on the ground.

I'd have to say Ballage

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mccnavy76 said:

Leave link to yours.  Looking for some replacement help.  Thanks.

League 1...after losing Dak earlier in the season, and others beating me to leftover QBs and not willing to trade (I'm currently #2), I've been stuck with Ryan Tannehill for the past few weeks.  Not a good matchup this week.  Should I still roll with him or go with one of these...thoughts for both Week 11 and ROS:

- Taysom Hill

- Tua Tagovailoa

- Derek Carr

- Kirk Cousins

League 2...just lost Swift for the week.  Looking to drop Antonio Brown and replace with one of the following backs (unfortunately, had he been marked out soon enough I could have at least got Edmonds in).  Thoughts:

- Ballage

- Bernard

- Harris

- Duke Johnson

Sorry if I missed it, but is this a non ppr or ppr? 

Thank you. 

Ballage And Cousins, ppr I would have taken Gio. 

Hey thank you for the question, and good luck with this decision. 

Much appreciated...and QB situation may have taken an interesting turn...thanks to the QB-affected league being ESPN.  I ended up keeping Tannehill in (he'll have better days ahead and Baltimore isn't invincible) but since ESPN had Hill listed as both TE and QB I grabbed him and put him in the TE spot (over Andrews)...I was good at WR (Ridley, Adams, Godwin, Chark) so I dropped Fulgham and grabbed Hill to see how this plays out...hopefully the Saints aren't just playing a trick on everybody....although years back a lot of people took advantage when Colston was listed as WR and TE (also Saints trickery).  I did grab Ballage in the other league....I suspect he'll do alright until Ekeler comes back. 

4 hours ago, mccnavy76 said:

Much appreciated...and QB situation may have taken an interesting turn...thanks to the QB-affected league being ESPN.  I ended up keeping Tannehill in (he'll have better days ahead and Baltimore isn't invincible) but since ESPN had Hill listed as both TE and QB I grabbed him and put him in the TE spot (over Andrews)...I was good at WR (Ridley, Adams, Godwin, Chark) so I dropped Fulgham and grabbed Hill to see how this plays out...hopefully the Saints aren't just playing a trick on everybody....although years back a lot of people took advantage when Colston was listed as WR and TE (also Saints trickery).  I did grab Ballage in the other league....I suspect he'll do alright until Ekeler comes back. 

Don't know if it will affect your decision, but Sony Michel is a healthy scratch for today's game.