Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Fall TV season question..

So when your faves return...do you want covid themes?  Everyone with masks...griping about quarantines...etc.

Or do you want an escape??

I prefer no covid...I have had enough!!!

No worries. Biden will be president and the chinese flu will no longer be a topic of conversation or focus.

I REALLY hope they don't roon season 3 of Yellowstone with stupid wu-flu buIIshit. 

• Thanks 1

Girls all over my FB are talking about Greys Anatomy returning with a COVID theme to the episodes. Would rather not have to worry about it in my shows 

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I REALLY hope they don't roon season 3 of Yellowstone with stupid wu-flu buIIshit. 

Season 3 already aired. 

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Season 3 already aired. 

You need to check out Newsmax. I think you would like it a lot. Awesome show with some really hot chicks.

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Season 3 already aired. 

You're right. I meant season 4. I'm watching a marathon right now and they keep showing a commercial for season 3 on Blu-Ray and I keep thinking it's a season 4 tease. Ima dummy

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

You're right. I meant season 4. I'm watching a marathon right now and they keep showing a commercial for season 3 on Blu-Ray and I keep thinking it's a season 4 tease. Ima dummy

That scene with Beth at the end of season 2 was brutal.

40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Girls all over my FB are talking about Greys Anatomy returning with a COVID theme to the episodes. Would rather not have to worry about it in my shows 

I want to party with this guy. :banana:

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

That scene with Beth at the end of season 2 was brutal.

Yes it was. She was hard as nails though. Her character has grown on me over the seasons. She's one mean b!tch. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Yes it was. She was hard as nails though. Her character has grown on me over the seasons. She's one mean b!tch. 

Yep. She gets sh!t done.

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yep. She gets sh!t done.

She does not fock around. Jamie wishes he had her bawls.

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This thread never had a chance with the straight community.

How would you know, twinkle toes?  :D

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ooohh. Another one who thinks all male ballet dancers are gay. Well, from first hand experience day in and day out for years, it was the gay guys that enveloped themselves in conversations like this with the girls. The straight dudes pretty much laughed. In my field, we learned early the difference between who was straight, gay, and bi. 

It was a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Saying the truth is not being light now? I can take it. But, my point still stands. :lol:

My brother is gay, my step-sister is gay, one of my best friends in life was bi (he died :(

The  :D at the end of my post should've given you a clue. 

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

My brother is gay, my step-sister is gay, one of my best friends in life was bi (he died :(

The  :D at the end of my post should've given you a clue. 

It’s best not to respond to this one. You’ve wasting your time.

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It’s best not to respond to this one. You’ve wasting your time.

Noted.  :thumbsup:

Ozark and The Blacklist are my 2 guilty pleasures.... Both return in 2021 - hopefully Covid free. 

Yellowstone and the Blacklist are the only 2 I really care about. As long as they don't screw those 2 up. I can live with everything else.

The Blacklist just started last week. So far so good.

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Ooohh. Another one who thinks all male ballet dancers are gay. Well, from first hand experience day in and day out for years, it was the gay guys that enveloped themselves in conversations like this with the girls. The straight dudes pretty much laughed. In my field, we learned early the difference between who was straight, gay, and bi. 

That's got to be a very valuable skill for you. That way you don't waste any time on the straight guys & get right to nutsucking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

That's got to be a very valuable skill for you. That way you don't waste any time on the straight guys & get right to nutsucking. 

Yeah, that's what it is. :lol:

On 11/22/2020 at 8:17 AM, Kopy said:

The Blacklist just started last week. So far so good.

The two Season 8 episodes were great - now we have to wait until January (at the earliest) for more. 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

The two Season 8 episodes were great - now we have to wait until January (at the earliest) for more. 

I looked at an episode list. It has season 8 at 7. Really strange. Hopefully it's just Covid related. Seasons 1 through 6 had 22. And season 7 had 19.

Whatever happens. James Spader. Red Reddington. N13. You the F'Ing man!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Whatever happens. James Spader. Red Reddington. N13. You the F'Ing man!!!!!!!

James Spader is truly phenomenal, has to one of the most underrated actors going.... And Dembe is a bad ass!

Liz seems hotter this season too. :wub:

Can we please take a minute to talk about the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City? Cat fight!! Meeyow!

No covid in my shows, please. 

I saw a show on one of the streaming networks called, "Love in the Time of Covid" or something like that. All about mask wearing, being quarantined at home, video/zoom dating, etc. 

I couldn't even deal with the trailers. I need my TV, books, whatever for ESCAPE. 

On 11/21/2020 at 4:03 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

So when your faves return...do you want covid themes?  Everyone with masks...griping about quarantines...etc.

Or do you want an escape??

I prefer no covid...I have had enough!!!

That's exactly what I want to know...when will Manimal return...it's been 37 years!  

Just saw a commercial and yep they all had their stupid masks on.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, and shields up on all the desks. And mostly black people in the show. Can't wait for that one.:rolleyes:

It's interesting how 15% of the population is way over represented in literally everything.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's interesting how 15% of the population is way over represented in literally everything.

Not to mention the LGBTQ outrage groups.  Seriously, if you came down from space and just watched American TV you would come away thinking that 99% of America is black and/or LGBQT.

Between those two groups they make up 16% of the population.  If even that much.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yep. I was bringing this up about commercials the other day. Not only mostly black people, but then I think I saw a run of interracial couples in ads one night. And I wasn't watching any woke tv shows. And why did State Farm, who I see tons of ads for during this game, change the Jake guy from a white dude to a black guy? They didn't even change the name of the character. Just the skin color.