Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 11***

30 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

No back to back Kyler Miracle as Cardinals lost to Seahawks 

Giants on a bye. Can’t lose. 

Enjoy the games !!!!

:thumbsup:

Starting to feel like a Packers year in the NFC. Rodgers vs Mahomes in the SB would be great 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Starting to feel like a Packers year in the NFC. Rodgers vs Mahomes in the SB would be great 

Full disclosure I just woke up as I always do 3:30AM. But it’s Sunday so I already did  a shot and made a Bloody Mary. 

That said  

Jone VS Mahomes would be fantastic!!!!!!

22 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

If you put minkah fitzpatrick on the 2020 dolphins, ithey might finish as a super bowl favorite. 

He is always in the right place for tip balls. As a Steeler fan I love him.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Sounds like Joe Burrow is done for the season with a busted knee.

And his injury takes away any fantasy value for any and all Cincinnati offensive players.

Signed,

A Boyd owner.

:cry:

The Colts are about to post impressive back to back wins over the Titans and Packers.  Shut them both out in the second half, too. 

Wow......congrats to my Boys for showing some balls!

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The Colts are about to post impressive back to back wins over the Titans and Packers.  Shut them both out in the second half, too. 

OT 

9 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Wow......congrats to my Boys for showing some balls!

That was a great win on the road. 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Dolphins can lick my unwashed buttthole. That is all. 

Tua played like Pua and got his ass benched. 

Some really solid individual efforts 2day.... but FFS, Dallas can't even lose right - shiit. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Tua played like Pua and got his ass benched. 

His O-line played much worse than he did.  

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Some really solid individual efforts 2day.... but FFS, Dallas can't even lose right - shiit. 

Huh? 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

?

What did you mean they can’t lose right? They won. 

3 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

That was a great win on the road. 

yeah it was.......surprised the crap out of me

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? 

he wants them to tank 🤣

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He is always in the right place for tip balls. As a Steeler fan I love him.

Go Stillers! 

So, the winner of the Cowboys/Redskins Thanksgiving Day game takes 1st place in the division?  Did I hear that right?   

• Thanks 1

The Browns actually have a small chance to win out.

They play the Steelers in week 17 and the Steelers might have nothing to play for and be resting their starters.  The only other game against a playoff team is the Titans.  They play the Ravens but the Ravens look like they are in free fall.  The Browns have looked ugly for 3 straight games but they've played those 3 games in horrible wet, rainy, windy weather conditions. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What did you mean they can’t lose right? They won. 

I know, that's the point... I'm hopping it's the last time this year. 

17 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Hope none of you took my betting advice in the other thread.

I managed to have a good day betting but lost an in-game parlay because Mahomes knelt on the final play and lost 1 yard.

this season is the first season of the new decade.  the team of the decade has never won the super bowl in year 1 of a decade.  3 of them won their first title in year 2 (61 packers, 81 49ers, 01 patriots).  the cowboys won their first one in year 3 (1992).  two of them won their first title in year 5 (74 steelers, 14 patriots).

the 99 rams and 19 chiefs were both looked at as possible dynasties emerging after winning their first title at the end of a decade.  both had very old coaches.  vermiel was eventually let go.  we will see how much longer reid coaches.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Why? You don’t want to go to the playoffs? You want it to be pure? Twice the Giants have won 10 games twice and didn’t go. Think I GAF if they make it with a losing record? I don’t. You shouldnt either. Let’s face it, it’s not like the Cowboys are still some elite organization still. You’re in the muck with everyone else now. Stop clinging. Staubach and Landry aren’t walking through that door. You have Jerruh and his inbred kin at the helm now.  Not elite. Not even close. 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

I'm hoping they keep fighting and Win the East then blow up the Playoffs!

Super Bowl or Bust! 😎

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? You don’t want to go to the playoffs? You want it to be pure? Twice the Giants have won 10 games twice and didn’t go. Think I GAF if they make it with a losing record? I don’t. You shouldnt either. Let’s face it, it’s not like the Cowboys are still some elite organization still. You’re in the muck with everyone else now. Stop clinging. Staubach and Landry aren’t walking through that door. You have Jerruh and his inbred kin at the helm now.  Not elite. Not even close. 

That's a great speech, very Replacements reminiscent. But this is the real world, and Shane Flaco isn't leading this squad. 

This team is trash. Starting qb, both tackles, center, starting TE, starting DTs (both), best CB (arguably) - all gone for the year. This defense is not just bad, they're epically bad - on pace to be the worst defense in the history of this franchise... Moral victories are for the Lions and Bengals of the world - and even in our 25 year absence from relevance, the bar is still higher around here. 

Winning this Division does nothing, we'd get trounced in the 1st rd. I'm looking at the big picture, give me the draft spot - and I'll live to fight another day. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

That's a great speech, very Replacements reminiscent. But this is the real world, and Shane Flaco isn't leading this squad. 

This team is trash. Starting qb, both tackles, center, starting TE, starting DTs (both), best CB (arguably) - all gone for the year. This defense is not just bad, they're epically bad - on pace to be the worst defense in the history of this franchise... Moral victories are for the Lions and Bengals of the world - and even in our 25 year absence from relevance, the bar is still higher around here. 

Winning this Division does nothing, we'd get trounced in the 1st rd. I'm looking at the big picture, give me the draft spot - and I'll live to fight another day. 

I’ll take watching my team play meaningful games vs the alternative any time. If the games meant nothing I would agree. Maybe becisse the Giants are the youngest team in the NFL my outlook is different. They need to learn how to win. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll take watching my team play meaningful games vs the alternative any time. If the games meant nothing I would agree. Maybe becisse the Giants are the youngest team in the NFL my outlook is different. They need to learn how to win. 

There is something to that, for sure.

But this team is different - outside of maybe 4 guys, there isn't anyone on this roster that I want/need to see get experience. Most of this roster is junk, and with any luck most of it will be gone by the time this team gets good again. Or it better be, if not - we will continue to suck... Dak, Lamb, Gallup, Z. Martin, L. Collins, Diggs - keepers, the rest can go. 

I was really bummed about losing Diggs. That kid can play, he will be a really good CB down the road.