Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Anybody Here Ever Take Roids ?

Recommended Posts

Deca and Test but not at the same time and know a lot cycle them together. Got great results out of the Deca after 3 weeks in my triceps and shoulders balloon up and quick strength gains. Think the Test gave me adult acne for the rest of my life. Reason why I brought this up was watching the new Jersey Shore Vacation and looks like they are all juicing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, why?

for record I graduated HS 6'1 145 lbs, got on a weight program before baseball season started and did a cycle, started baseball season at 190, went from throwing 78 to 92, hit 1 homerun in HS in 4 years, hit 9 my freshman year, 11 my sophomore year

Juice was amazing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes, why?

for record I graduated HS 6'1 145 lbs, got on a weight program before baseball season started and did a cycle, started baseball season at 190, went from throwing 78 to 92, hit 1 homerun in HS in 4 years, hit 9 my freshman year, 11 my sophomore year

Juice was amazing

 

Cool story man! When I was on the Deca I put on 10 lbs but my waist and pants size got smaller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Hmm... Wonder who been here before might be? 🤔

Want to keep the mystery going but was more popular on the main bored many years back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like The Masked Poster, Took a week for Mike to finally accepted my request to join. Been lurking for a few years and know some names on here from the past. Back on topic Steroids can be good and bad from my personal use years back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I feel like The Masked Poster, Took a week for Mike to finally accepted my request to join. Been lurking for a few years and know some names on here from the past. Back on topic Steroids can be good and bad from my personal use years back.

You from PA ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't done the Fantasy Football thing in about  6 years. Local league and took over my dads team after he passed and won it in his teams name and left the next year. I have no interest in it at all and just bet now since it's legal in PA.

Again use to be somewhat popular around 05 on the main bored when I was really into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haven't done the Fantasy Football thing in about  6 years. Local league and took over my dads team after he passed and won it in his teams name and left the next year. I have no interest in it at all and just bet now since it's legal in PA.

Again use to somewhat popular around 05 on the main bored when I was really into it.

So you are not Newbie and I got lucky with PA guess ?

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Do you find that the steroids gave your skin an orange hue?

And how do you feel about analingus?

Never had the downstairs issues with them. I didn't take them forever though and probably about 4 months at a time. Test gave me bad back acne and been gone for years now. Still have adult acne on my face now and then and think that was the cause. Honestly can't say anything bad about Deca and got great benefits and no side effect from it.  Np they didn't turn my skin into OMB! Never had no anal issues after either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

If PA was a guess you nailed it. No not new but mostly posted on the main board years back. A few here and there on this one.

You have a swimming pool at your condo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Do you find that the steroids gave your skin an orange hue?

And how do you feel about analingus?

Newbie dosen't even try anymore.   :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you feel about unfinished track homes? Do they get you randy? Do they? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Had guys on my ball team in college do it though. Our 3rd baseman went away for Christmas break and came back almost doubled in size. Senior 2nd baseman tried to get me to start doing it since he was leaving. Don’t remember much besides them saying you needed to take milk thistle for your liver 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gfiafp...is that you?  No one else but wiffle replies and continues a story 3 or more times when no one else posts...wb bro..miss your poker threads and latent pedophilia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steroids always needed a cool street name like weed does.  Juice is about it.  I suggest sunmaid...since it turns your grapes to raisins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Steroids always needed a cool street name like weed does.  Juice is about it.  I suggest sunmaid...since it turns your grapes to raisins.

Test turns your grapes to raisins. Not steroids.   And they come back.  Well, they can. If you go off test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Gfiafp...is that you?  No one else but wiffle replies and continues a story 3 or more times when no one else posts...wb bro..miss your poker threads and latent pedophilia.

Nope not him but noticed I have a similar style talking to myself on social media late at night when no one else is up and I been drinking. From what I know he was from New York and I'm in PA. I enjoyed some of his late night post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bit my tongue again in my sleep and dang it hurts. I noticed I been doing it a lot the last year and don't know why and never done that in the past. Anyone else experiencing that or ever done it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Test turns your grapes to raisins. Not steroids.   And they come back.  Well, they can. If you go off test.

I always had big balls and average chicken so that wasn't a issue for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Nope not him but noticed I have a similar style talking to myself on social media late at night when no one else is up and I been drinking. From what I know he was from New York and I'm in PA. I enjoyed some of his late night post.

How do you feel about frozen pizzas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

How do you feel about frozen pizzas? 

I eat them now and then and like some. On a diet now and no pizza for me at all the last two weeks . Chicken Breast, salad and rice for me now. Oh Bone Broth too! I put way to much weight on eating pizza the last months and why the diet now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

How do you feel about unfinished track homes? Do they get you randy? Do they? 

Not sure what they are but prefer what Tom Selleck is pimping about home mortgage and my name is not Randy whoever that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of Diet just got a 4lb frozen Turkey breast for the Holiday. Going to eat some of that Thursday and mashed potatoes, oh can pees No stuffing and don't want to stray from my diet much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds just like Giants Fan, honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2020 at 1:07 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

I bit my tongue again in my sleep and dang it hurts. I noticed I been doing it a lot the last year and don't know why and never done that in the past. Anyone else experiencing that or ever done it ?

I never understood why they put that soft, sensitive tongue right smack dab in the middle of all those sharp, powerful teeth.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. My neighbor got MASSIVE insanely fast on roids. He went back to pre roid size much faster when he stopped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I never understood why they put that soft, sensitive tongue right smack dab in the middle of all those sharp, powerful teeth.  :dunno:

I have the same concerns about the poooper placement in relation to the honey pot. Fock female buttthole hair too. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×