Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Week 11 FU

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

No, I meant the one who was the WR7 in standard scoring and the WR10 in PPR scoring coming into Week 11, who now has two consecutive weeks with multiple TDs, four such weeks on the season, and 11 total TDs through 10 games.

Oh that guy🤣

I haven't benched him all season....painful a few times....same thing with CEH 😁

7 hours ago, DonS said:

Welcome to my year at TE.  No matter who I start ends up sucking balls while my bench TE does great. 

Today I get 0 pts out of Hurst while Dallas "Didn't Do Sh1t Last Week When I Started You" Goedert has 77 yds and a TD on my bench. :wall:

It's years like this that make me appreciate TEs like Noah Fant and his 3.5 PPG (non-PPR) average since Week 3.  :dunno:

Might as well just be starting one of his bowel movements. 

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

In what universe do you even consider benching Thielen?  Do you only start 1 WR?  Do you have two other top 10 WRs?  How is this even a situation?

Shutup. Hindsight is 20/20, you're no genius, quit pretending like you are.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

It's years like this that make me appreciate TEs like Noah Fant and his 3.5 PPG (non-PPR) average since Week 3.  :dunno:

Very true.  My morning dump had as many receiving yards as Hurst today. 

23 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Genius...  Guru....  I'm the one starting Thielen every week.

40 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Genius...  Guru....  I'm the one starting Thielen every week.

You live and die with Thielen-4 good games from him means the self proclaimed “genius” is 4-7 then right? What a joke, but keep bragging about lies, you related to trump?😂🤷🏻‍♂️

36 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You live and die with Thielen-4 good games from him means the self proclaimed “genius” is 4-7 then right? 

I drafted a few other players too...  

7 hours ago, jrbdmb said:

I finally dropped him for Tampa D, still have Goedert.....who finally had a good game.

FU to the 202 fantasy football season. Between injuries and insane waiver random pickups, this has been my worst season I can remember, sitting at 3-8 after winning last season.

Special week 11 FU to my 2 WR "studs" Julio and DeAndre who managed to combine for fewer points than my GD kicker 🤬

And a nice FU to the Colts linemen who committed about 15 holding penalties on the second to last drive in the 4th, thus eliminating a TD and about 30 yards from Jonathan Taylor's stat sheet.

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

You live and die with Thielen-4 good games from him means the self proclaimed “genius” is 4-7 then right? What a joke, but keep bragging about lies, you related to trump?😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't see what this has to do with Trump but....in my yahoo 1/2 ppr league he has scored 10pts or more 7 times, exceed his projected output 5 times...missing 2 more by less than 3pts, 5 games exceeding projected output by 5-15pts. Really only 3 BAD games.

19 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

But it is a legitimate question. I can see starting McLaurin but if you start 2 wide receivers in the league I'd be curious who started over Thielen. Because perhaps the other person might have been the issue and not McLaurin

55 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But it is a legitimate question. I can see starting McLaurin but if you start 2 wide receivers in the league I'd be curious who started over Thielen. Because perhaps the other person might have been the issue and not McLaurin

Wouldn't anybody think (especially the way Minny loves on Cook running it) that Vikings would get such a big lead on Dallas that they'd run it when they got a big lead? I mean, after all they've been doing it all year, throwing it around 20 times a game. How the he!! can you depend on a WR on a team like that-and especially one that takes plays off? I started Diontae Johnson and Willie Fuller instead. I like guys that play hard the whole game.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

How the he!! can you depend on a WR on a team like that-and especially one that takes plays off?

You can't fully depend on ANY player in any given week, and the downside of Set-It-And-Forget-It studs is that even the best of them throw up a few clunkers every year--and when it comes to all but the most elite WRs, the clunkers are often almost as plentiful as the solid games--and truly BIG games come once or twice a year.  You'll realize this after you get a few years of playing fantasy football under your belt.

Thielen, on the other hand, has four multiple-TD games in ten weeks--almost half of his games have been pretty big games.  You can depend on him because you can't really depend on anyone else to be much better.

36 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I started Diontae Johnson and Willie Fuller instead.

How'd that work out for you?

45 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Wouldn't anybody think (especially the way Minny loves on Cook running it) that Vikings would get such a big lead on Dallas that they'd run it when they got a big lead? I mean, after all they've been doing it all year, throwing it around 20 times a game. How the he!! can you depend on a WR on a team like that-and especially one that takes plays off? I started Diontae Johnson and Willie Fuller instead. I like guys that play hard the whole game.

Obviously scoring systems are different. But in my league (which is probably close to most) Thielen is the #5 receiver points wise on the year. Your receivers probably should've been Theilen and then the next person- be it Fuller or whomever. Thielen should be in the lineup every week. 

• Like 1

FU to all my opponents in Week 11.

Sorry not sorry about setting scoring records en route to another undefeated 5-0 week, sporting Adam Thielen and Robert Woods in 5 out of 5 leagues, Derrick Henry and Mike Williams in 4 out of 5 leagues, and Justin Herbert in 2 of those 4.

Those five players were good for 128 PPR points all by themselves, and all of them except one of the Herberts were original draft picks of the Elf.

Hopefully I'll be getting Raheem Mostert, another original draft pick in 4 out of 5 leagues, back for Week 12 and beyond as well.

I drafted Mixon in 4 out of 5 leagues too, but at this point, anything he adds to the team would just be gravy.  Between guys like Hines (drafted in 3 out of 5 leagues) and RoJo (drafted in 2 out of 5 leagues), I haven't really missed him.

So watch out, Week 12 opponents--you're getting all that and Mostert too...  and Week 11 opponents...?

YOU...

GOT...

AXED!

Thank you Linda. 

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Sunday was our anniversary.

Linda

Not my problem, it’s Linda’s. 

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Not my problem, it’s Linda’s. 

Agreed; your problems run far deeper than having the greatest fantasy football player to ever stomp the terra as your spouse.

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

It's a geek board thing (•)(•)

Ah.  Well, no, they're not the biggest ever, but at a solid C, they do bring plenty of personality.  (oYo)

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Ah.  Well, no, they're not the biggest ever, but at a solid C, they do bring plenty of personality.  (oYo)

You might fantasize about her, but there's NO way you're with her.