mmmmm...beer

It's on in New York

Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sheriff & Health Dept

424K views

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Suck it, you commie whoores.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Just the beginning

Agreed. The left won't be able to handle their own tactics used against them.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Agreed. The left won't be able to handle their own tactics used against them.

Pretty sad that our side is doing that too, tho. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Hooray for irresponsible behavior in the face of an ever-worsening global pandemic!

Huh? 

This makes zero sense.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hooray for irresponsible behavior in the face of an ever-worsening global pandemic!

Exactly. Out for dinner...Not social distancing...Not wearing masks. Typical of our leaders.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Of course you like cack and balls. Stop thinking it's cool.

What are  you drinking tonight? You're angry. I get it 

Can’t speak for NY, but local law enforcement is not enforcing anything around here.  A sheriff’s deputy was in our shop today telling us that they can’t keep up with all the legal maneuvers as both sides are tryin to change the rules weekly.  As a result, they’re not touching this stuff.  

24 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Pretty sad that our side is doing that too, tho. 

The nation is tearing itself apart.  Of course its gonna happen.

Just saw Cuomo is receiving an international Emmy for his COVID briefings which only cements the fact that 99% of these “awards” are horsesh1t. 

30 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

What are  you drinking tonight? You're angry. I get it 

He just got his first period, cut him some slack. 

I like how it looks like someone has a shutter camera flash pulsing as it flies around the room, as if the thing is a supermodel.

10 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Exactly. Out for dinner...Not social distancing...Not wearing masks. Typical of our leaders.

I don't have a problem with Murphy being out.  Here in NJ, restaurants are at 25% capacity.  You have to wear a mask when not at your table.  He's not doing anything that others are not allowed to do.  He's not pulling a Pelosi.  Now, I do think he sucks as a governor, but being out at a restaurant and not wearing a mask is what 100% of all people in NJ are allowed to do.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't have a problem with Murphy being out.  Here in NJ, restaurants are at 25% capacity.  You have to wear a mask when not at your table.  He's not doing anything that others are not allowed to do.  He's not pulling a Pelosi.  Now, I do think he sucks as a governor, but being out at a restaurant and not wearing a mask is what 100% of all people in NJ are allowed to do.

Agreed.  I hate Murphy for a whole bunch of reasons, and he has been guilty of hypocritical behavior.  In the Spring he on people protesting his lockdowns, and then said it was OK to protest police violence.

Still, you don't go up to anyone and begin cursing at them in front of their family, calling him a ,d what a couple of classless cvnts.  And then the dude asks to put a mask on, an she tells him to go f himself.  What a pos.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Blame his parents.  Silver spoon lib who never had to work for anything.  Doesn't know about real people.  

He's an adult.  At some point, it is his fault.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Still, you don't go up to anyone and begin cursing at them in front of their family, calling him a ,d what a couple of classless cvnts.  And then the dude asks to put a mask on, an she tells him to go f himself.  What a pos.

On the face, no.  But did this dude have any comments on BLM people doing the same thing?  

Gov. Phil Murphy joins in Black Lives Matter protests in N.J. - nj.com

Fock him.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't actually have a problem with it either, unless he's telling everyone else that it's not okay to go out for dinner.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

On the face, no.  But did this dude have any comments on BLM people doing the same thing?  

Fock him.

I agree Murphy is a doosh, I posted out his hypocrisy, but we used to have this thing called respect, for each other and ourselves, and you don't walk up to another man and start cursing him out in front of his family because you disagree with him. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I agree Murphy is a doosh, I posted out his hypocrisy, but we used to have this thing called respect, for each other and ourselves, and you don't walk up to another man and start cursing him out in front of his family because you disagree with him. 

Yes we do. Maxine Waters said we can. Get in their face, make them feel uncomfortable. She was applauded for it.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I was using comedic stylings to get a point across. I will try a more direct method for you though. Maxine Waters is a POS.

Sorry, I just assume everyone here these days is a mouth breather.

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You take your direction from focking Maxine Waters?  That old wrinkly retarded azzhole ######?  I guess that's why we're doomed because brainless people like you listen to these career politicians.  Be a better person you garbage eating anus monster.

31 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I was using comedic stylings to get a point across. I will try a more direct method for you though. Maxine Waters is a POS.

To be fair, while Waters is disgraceful, not a single person in the MSM or a Democrat politician condemned her.  In fact, they double downed and praised her.  So, if there are Democrats who support those politicians, still do after her comments, it's perfectly fair to act in kind.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To be fair, while Waters is disgraceful, not a single person in the MSM or a Democrat politician condemned her.  In fact, they double downed and praised her.  So, if there are Democrats who support those politicians, still do after her comments, it's perfectly fair to act in kind.

This is such a problem, and it's the reason why he treat each other the way we do.

There comes a time when you need to be better than other people.

55 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Peaceful protest is what I saw.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Fock him.

Yup. Unless people on the left at least called our other people being accosted while eating they can suck it.