mmmmm...beer

It's on in New York

Just now, GutterBoy said:

hahaha, OK, they started it, so screw him.  Words to live by.

Yes.   Did you ever hear the phrase, "Fight fire with fire"?

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't disagree with you that what these specific people did were wrong.  Sadly, though, it's the tactics that the Left used and still uses today.  So, as the saying goes, "When in Rome...".

It does matter who's first.  It matters because they won't stop.  The last 30 years should have proven that to you by now.  Obviously it hasn't and there's nothing I can do about it.

The left will never become moral.  Their entire platform is anti-morality.  If they do become moral, they would be considered conservatives.  There won't be another side.

Actually this is a political tactic by the left. 

Destroy discourse by flooding it with name-calling and noise-making.  This is shown in Animal Farm, where Napoleon trained the sheep to bleat "four legs good, two legs bad!" whenever Snowball tried to make points or was winning debate.  People like Honcho, etc. are the sheep.  They enter the forum specifically to destroy discourse.  Calling other posters stupid or crazy is their form of "four legs good, two legs bad".  Liberals do this nationwide as well.  They take control of major media outlets and then bleat attacks against political opponents nonstop.

In short, its just pure trolling.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Why are you acting so immature?  It's wrong on both ends, and he doesn't deserve to be treated like that.  That's the difference between you and me.  I have respect and caring for people, you are a piece of crap.

I love how you are being the bigger man. 

23 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I love how you are being the bigger man. 

Not a chance in hell that he ever gets to be so bold IRL. 

Oh no the poor man who is destroying millions of people's lives got yelled at. Of course, the people who have been silent all year while the left Burns, Loots, and Murders all throughout the country are disgusted. 

Nobody gives a sh1t what you think. 

• Like 1

I love how people here are saying others in the GC wouldn’t act like this IRL. So ironic seeing as how these same people would get knocked tf out if they acted like they do here irl :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh no the poor man who is destroying millions of people's lives got yelled at. Of course, the people who have been silent all year while the left Burns, Loots, and Murders all throughout the country are disgusted. 

Nobody gives a sh1t what you think. 

Catastrophize much?

🤣

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Catastrophize much?

🤣

No, not at all. 

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I love how people here are saying others in the GC wouldn’t act like this IRL. So ironic seeing as how these same people would get knocked tf out if they acted like they do here irl :lol: 

No doubt. Good call. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

No, not at all. 

So we had a bunch of noodle-armed, pasty-faced, skateboard-wielding goobers a few months ago do some stuff that allowed opportunists with no political agenda to swoop in and do some extremely small-scale looting, vandalism and violence. 

But outside of the one guy getting killed, point me to where all these murders are going on.

No cities are burning. 

Oh, but Kyle Rittenhouse did a little murder. The Proud Boys slapped some people around. Trump lickspittles think a civil war is fixing to happen.

Read up on this, Capt. Catastrophe, because it ain't happening like you think it is.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-race-and-ethnicity-suburbs-health-racial-injustice-7edf9027af1878283f3818d96c54f748

15 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So we had a bunch of noodle-armed, pasty-faced, skateboard-wielding goobers a few months ago do some stuff that allowed opportunists with no political agenda to swoop in and do some extremely small-scale looting, vandalism and violence. 

But outside of the one guy getting killed, point me to where all these murders are going on.

No cities are burning. 

Oh, but Kyle Rittenhouse did a little murder. The Proud Boys slapped some people around. Trump lickspittles think a civil war is fixing to happen.

Read up on this, Capt. Catastrophe, because it ain't happening like you think it is.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-race-and-ethnicity-suburbs-health-racial-injustice-7edf9027af1878283f3818d96c54f748

Did you wipe the spittle off your face yet?  :lol:

At least four shootings and two deaths in your special CHOP zone alone.  And that doesn't include the multiple rapes either, you jackass.   You just believe everything they tell you, don't you?  You're the perfect liberal voter - no questions asked and vote as your told.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did you wipe the spittle off your face yet?  :lol:

At least four shootings and two deaths in your special CHOP zone alone.  And that doesn't include the multiple rapes either, you jackass.   You just believe everything they tell you, don't you?  You're the perfect liberal voter - no questions asked and vote as your told.

He actually linked to an article by the AP.  Mostly peaceful! I gues he’s unaware of the crime rate skyrocketing in Minneapolis after the skate boarders got through with it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No cities are burning. 

It's amazing how people like you are rewriting history. We all saw it night after night. We know who did the rioting, the looting, and the murdering. We saw the cities boarded up and it wasn't because the focking proud boys. And yes Kyle had to protect himself from those noodle-armed pasty-faced skateboard-wielding goobers. You of course fail to mention they shot at him while he was running away, and one of those "goobers" had a pistol on him before getting that noodle-arm blew off. But sure the kid cleaning up after your "mostly peaceful protest" is the bad guy in your world.

A simple BLM Antifa riots will show you THOUSANDS of examples. Go look at what your precious BLM Antifa did to families attending the MAGA march in DC recently. Disgusting what they did to children. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He actually linked to an article by the AP.  Mostly peaceful! I gues he’s unaware of the crime rate skyrocketing in Minneapolis after the skate boarders got through with it. 

There's somethin' wrong with that boy.  He ain't too bright.

Here what Rusty's friends do to you if you try and protect your business from their peaceful protest

Here what Rusty's friends do to you if you try and protect your business from their peaceful protest

https://news.teknize.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/1590932524_Dallas-Man-Viciously-Beaten-Kicked-For-Defending-Business.jpg

Oh, but they were MOSTLY peaceful.  Idiots like Rusty don't realize that right now he's a useful idiot.  He's simply a means toward grabbing power.  Once they get it, they'll be coming for him because he would have outlived his usefulness (and idiocy).

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, but they were MOSTLY peaceful.  Idiots like Rusty don't realize that right now he's a useful idiot.  He's simply a means toward grabbing power.  Once they get it, they'll be coming for him.

I can link to hundreds of these examples and these are just the ones caught on camera.

but but but the proud boys. 

• Like 1

I can link to hundreds of these examples and these are just the ones caught on camera.

but but but the proud boys. 

I bet that idiot doesn't realize that the racist Proud Boys have non-white members and the PRESIDENT of that club is non-white (Cuban, I believe).  What a dope!  :lol: 

Check out NYC. They probably boarded up all those business because the proud boys :rolleyes:

When "mostly peaceful protest turned violent" :wacko: These are Rusty's "noodle-armed, pasty-faced, skateboard-wielding goobers"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/31/riots-violence-erupting-turning-many-away-blm-and-protests-column/5675343002/

Press outlets have generally tried to downplay the violent aspects of the protests, sometimes going to absurd lengths. CNN’s Omar Jimenez reported live from Kenosha in front of burning businesses while a chyron described the scene as “fiery but mostly peaceful protests.” The narrative “buildings burn at peaceful protest” is Orwellian doublethink in action.

36 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No cities are burning. 

This is where we are going to disagree. The murder rate here in Los Angeles is up 25%. Shootings are up 32%.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-11-23/los-angeles-increase-homicides-shootings-crime

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/31/riots-violence-erupting-turning-many-away-blm-and-protests-column/5675343002/

Press outlets have generally tried to downplay the violent aspects of the protests, sometimes going to absurd lengths. CNN’s Omar Jimenez reported live from Kenosha in front of burning businesses while a chyron described the scene as “fiery but mostly peaceful protests.” The narrative “buildings burn at peaceful protest” is Orwellian doublethink in action.

Rusty spittle lost this thread. Bigly. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

One man injured by looters.. DALLAS IS BURNING. I can see the same crap on World Star. Hope the dude is going to be OK and that these POS thugs are brought to justice. 

Amazing. 
As a NJ business owner that refused to close. 
I fully support this. 
:pointstosky:

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

One man injured by looters.. DALLAS IS BURNING. I can see the same crap on World Star. Hope the dude is going to be OK and that these POS thugs are brought to justice. 

A guy was killed during the Dallas protests. One of yours. Pay attention. Wanted to walk around with his AK-47 pointing it at people. Pointed it at the wrong guy. Your TV working this summer? 

20 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

That's all you saw was one man? :huh: Wow... 

Please tell me you're just trolling. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

That's all you saw was one man? :huh: Wow... 

Please tell me you're just trolling. 

Rusty Spittle is having a tough time defending his team 

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's amazing how people like you are rewriting history. We all saw it night after night. We know who did the rioting, the looting, and the murdering. We saw the cities boarded up and it wasn't because the focking proud boys. And yes Kyle had to protect himself from those noodle-armed pasty-faced skateboard-wielding goobers. You of course fail to mention they shot at him while he was running away, and one of those "goobers" had a pistol on him before getting that noodle-arm blew off. But sure the kid cleaning up after your "mostly peaceful protest" is the bad guy in your world.

A simple BLM Antifa riots will show you THOUSANDS of examples. Go look at what your precious BLM Antifa did to families attending the MAGA march in DC recently. Disgusting what they did to children. 

It is insanity that we could view videos for months.  Have the national guard in some cities.  Stores boarded up.  Hundreds of looting videos.  Videos of BLM flipping tables people are eating on in Rochester NY.  Then we get a guy like Rusty who says it was all overblown.  

Just amazing.  Absolutely astonishing.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is insanity that we could view videos for months.  Have the national guard in some cities.  Stores boarded up.  Hundreds of looting videos.  Videos of BLM flipping tables people are eating on in Rochester NY.  Then we get a guy like Rusty who says it was all overblown.  

Just amazing.  Absolutely astonishing.  

Didn’t affect him. Why would he care? 

We could plan youtube ping pong all day. There are plenty of videos out there of Clownzo supporters attacking defenseless people, including women and the elderly. I personally witnessed one sucker punch a guy at a Democratic candidate rally in my town.

None of this should be acceptable to anyone here.

But civil unrest is what you get during crisis times, particularly with Antifa being a bunch of d!cks and Clownzo's crapass leadership and lack of a steady hand. 

Peaceful protestors and candidate supporters on the left and right get a bad name from violent extremists, thugs and opportunists. 

You can't condemn the entire left for a gang beating a guy in the street or looting a store any more than you can condemn the right for the actions of the Proud Boys and Kyle Rittenhouse.

Extremism begets extremism and opens the door for opportunists who don't give a shat about politics to move in. 

Racial unrest is nothing new in the country, and what's been going on this year isn't even close to rising to the level of what we've seen in the past. 2020 ain't got nothing on 1968 or 1992.

Get a grip and have some perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-LB94Kwlws

You dont have to spend all day.  

Show us some relevant youtube videos of republican riots and destruction.   Grab a few and post them.  Should be easy enough.