kilroy69

Kaepernick wants everyone to know

He is still out there and available. 1500 days since he has been "denied" employment. He could not beat blaine gabbart out and failed to adjust to the new read option rule that made him part of the play. But hey. He is available. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Football is football.  It's not a job for activism.

Are you sure about that?

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Might as well try, Dez Bryant got some action yesterday. 

You may be the most punchable MF on this site. :lol:

If Mahomes had been Kaep, teams would have walked on hot coals to get him.

This is not a race issue, Kaep not being signed is a talent one. For what he brings, not worth the headache. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

This is not a race issue, Kaep not being signed is a talent one. For what he brings, not worth the headache. 

There’s a large number of people who would’ve told him to fock off too. They don’t care about what players stand for, they only want to see them play. 

It’s not Kapernick’s fault. He was a shittty QB from the get disguised by some Greg Roman bulllshit that the league figured out. The Ravens and Jamal Jackson are about to find out what that is like. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

No need for him to pull a publicity stunt if he had the game needed to be a starter.

I agree with Hawkeye that there would have been significant pushback by the fans regardless of who it was.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There’s a large number of people who would’ve told him to fock off too. They don’t care about what players stand for, they only want to see them play. 

There isn't a team in the league that would have passed, cited patriotism. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

No need for him to pull a publicity stunt if he had the game needed to be a starter.

I agree with Hawkeye that there would have been significant pushback by the fans regardless of who it was.

The same fans who cheer for women beaters? As Doc Holliday said, his hypocrisy knows no bounds...

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Yup. Let Mahomes burn a flag at the 50 yard line and he wouldn’t even get cut. 

8 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Of course a team wouldn’t have, they’re not stupid. A good amount of fans would’ve lost their sh!t though. 

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

The same fans who cheer for women beaters? As Doc Holliday said, his hypocrisy knows no bounds...

I don’t disagree that virtually every team would try to sign him. But I also agree with Hawkeye that there would be a lot of fans who would push back.

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don’t disagree that virtually every team would try to sign him. But I also agree with Hawkeye that there would be a lot of fans who would push back.

Fans? Sure.

In fact there would be fans of 31 teams up in arms to be exact.... But the team that got him? Their jersey sales would be thru the roof. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Fans? Sure.

In fact there would be fans of 31 teams up in arms to be exact.... But the team that got him? Their jersey sales would be thru the roof. 

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's not worth the trouble.  Football is football.  It's not a job for activism.  F@ck that douche.

so much this...

22 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Every team would try to sign him??? Who the fock wants that shlt? :blink:

46 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You act like that is a bad thing.  When you go to a restaurant do you want to know what the waiter stands for?  If he started talking about how great Trump is would you want to tell him to fock off?  Would you care what he stood for or just want to see him get your food?  I would no matter what "he stood for."

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Every team would try to sign him??? Who the fock wants that shlt? :blink:

Yep if it was mahomes 27+ teams would be in on it

seahawks chargers cardinals Texans are probably the only team who wouldn’t kick the tires. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

You act like that is a bad thing.  When you go to a restaurant do you want to know what the waiter stands for?  If he started talking about how great Trump is would you want to tell him to fock off?  Would you care what he stood for or just want to see him get your food?  I would no matter what "he stood for."

I agree with the team. It’s their job to put together a winning roster. It’s a business.

I don’t care what my waiter stands for politically, unless he tells me what to think, then he gets a shitty tip. I’d still go back to the restaurant if the food is good though. 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Bears didn't want him. They got the great Trubisky.

Nobody wanted Mahomes at the top of the draft. Was a huge mistake though  

Mahomes is lucky, he’d be so much worse off with the Bears. It’s more than just a QB problem there. KC was a perfect fit for him. 

This just in: life decisions have consequences.  Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret that we don't want let out.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with the team. It’s their job to put together a winning roster. It’s a business.

I don’t care what my waiter stands for politically, unless he tells me what to think, then he gets a shitty tip. I’d still go back to the restaurant if the food is good though. 

If you don't vote for biden, then you ain't black.

7 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

This just in: life decisions have consequences.  Don't tell anyone though, it's a secret that we don't want let out.

If he had talent, he would be on a team, he is not worth a roster spot.

Time and again we have seen truly talented d-bags find a place on a team.  It might be true that not being a d-bag might get you a couple extra years tho....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Kaepernick in some categories had better stats than Michael Vick. 

And so did Ryan Leaf

44 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Killed fewer dogs?  Is that better or worse?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yep.  Flat out destroyed him in the wearing socks calling cops pigs stat.  :thumbsup: