kilroy69

Kaepernick wants everyone to know

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Kaepernick in some categories had better stats than Michael Vick. 

It's not the stats he had. It's the stats he CAN have. The fact is that EVERYONE forgets the major thing that caused Kaepernick to succeed and why he eventually failed. 

The year that Kaepernick took san fran to the Superbowl was that they ran the run/pass option or read option  extensively. During this time the qb was NOT part of the play. Meaning that if Kaepernick threw or pitched the ball at the last second the refs called a penalty on the eventual hit the qb takes. It disrupted the defense so much that the NFL made a new rule the following year making the qb part of the play. Without that one single play Kaepernick was forced to become a passer and he is average at best at that.  After that he could. It beat out blaine gabbart. 

The idea he is being kept from work is media fed BS. He was not good enough to win the starting job 5 years ago. He certainly is not going to be better with 5 years off. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

It's not the stats he had. It's the stats he CAN have. The fact is that EVERYONE forgets the major thing that caused Kaepernick to succeed and why he eventually failed. 

The year that Kaepernick took san fran to the Superbowl was that they ran the run/pass option or read option  extensively. During this time the qb was NOT part of the play. Meaning that if Kaepernick threw or pitched the ball at the last second the refs called a penalty on the eventual hit the qb takes. It disrupted the defense so much that the NFL made a new rule the following year making the qb part of the play. Without that one single play Kaepernick was forced to become a passer and he is average at best at that.  After that he could. It beat out blaine gabbart. 

The idea he is being kept from work is media fed BS. He was not good enough to win the starting job 5 years ago. He certainly is not going to be better with 5 years off. 

/thread

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I don't think he should be a starter.  I think he should probably be a backup though, depending on his contract demands.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don't think he should be a starter.  I think he should probably be a backup though, depending on his contract demands.

If he is not starting at a high level his baggage is not worth it. You immediately lose fans that you may never get back for someone who you hope never gets put in a situation to play. 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

:lol:  "should probably be a backup"   

Who cares about who should and shouldn't be a backup in the NFL. 

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep if it was mahomes 27+ teams would be in on it

seahawks chargers cardinals Texans are probably the only team who wouldn’t kick the tires. 

Do you think the Ravens are ready to give up on Jackson?

Also before yesterday I’d have thought the Bengals would stick with Burrow, but now... :dunno:

59 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you think the Ravens are ready to give up on Jackson?

Also before yesterday I’d have thought the Bengals would stick with Burrow, but now... :dunno:

Maybe not. I forgot the bengals lol. But I don’t know what the Ravens mindset is. I guarantee they would swap mahomes for Jackson though

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So you think it’s a good idea to have a backup QB that will be in front of the camera doing crappy press conferences than on the field?  While taking away from the team?  

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  "should probably be a backup"   

Who cares about who should and shouldn't be a backup in the NFL. 

By “should,” I just mean I’m sure there’s some guys that are currently backups that he’s better than. 

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you think it’s a good idea to have a backup QB that will be in front of the camera doing crappy press conferences than on the field?  While taking away from the team?  

Has he even been saying much lately?  I haven’t heard about him much other than these sporadic posts about him saying how long it’s been since he’s been in the NFL.  I don’t think people will pay much attention to him if he’s just a backup.  Not to mention the main thing that got him blackballed (kneeling for the anthem) is now the cool thing to do.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

By “should,” I just mean I’m sure there’s some guys that are currently backups that he’s better than. 

Has he even been saying much lately?  I haven’t heard about him much other than these sporadic posts about him saying how long it’s been since he’s been in the NFL.  I don’t think people will pay much attention to him if he’s just a backup.  Not to mention the main thing that got him blackballed (kneeling for the anthem) is now the cool thing to do.

kneeling didnt get him blackballed, his mouth matched with his talent did

and yes he was all about the dumbass George floyd

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

kneeling didnt get him blackballed, his mouth matched with his talent did

and yes he was all about the dumbass George floyd

I said the main thing, I know it wasn’t the only thing.

About 50% of the country was also “all about” George Floyd

19 hours ago, Cruzer said:

The same fans who cheer for women beaters? As Doc Holliday said, his hypocrisy knows no bounds...

Let's face it, the only people who get more concussions than NFL players are their wives :)

Jimmy Carr

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I said the main thing, I know it wasn’t the only thing.

About 50% of the country was also “all about” George Floyd

cool die on that hill, destroy the country over a loser career criminal

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cool die on that hill, destroy the country over a loser career criminal

I didn’t say I was, but a lot of people were clearly

The NFL is better with Kaep out of the league versus in it, imo

Then again, I'm one of the only intelligent posters on this bored who knows that Steve Young was a much better QB than Joe Montana in almost all aspects of the position. 
Also, I hate the 49ers since before birf, so fock off.

9 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

The NFL is better with Kaep out of the league versus in it, imo

Then again, I'm one of the only intelligent posters on this bored who knows that Steve Young was a much better QB than Joe Montana in almost all aspects of the position. 
Also, I hate the 49ers since before birf, so fock off.

dude, I am the biggest Steve Young guy that exists, hes my no 2 all-time QB 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'm gonna guess that TB is #1, right?  Dude deserves it

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Says you.  Debating the merits of backups vs each other is an almost ridiculous conversation.    :dunno:

On 11/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, RLLD said:

If he had talent, he would be on a team, he is not worth a roster spot.

Time and again we have seen truly talented d-bags find a place on a team.  It might be true that not being a d-bag might get you a couple extra years tho....

Agreed.

But HE thinks and OTHERS think its because of his behavior.  

Let them think it.  It shows that decisions have consequences. 

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'd take Brett Favre at 51 years old over Kaepernick.

Yeah he’s probably better than Ben DiNucci too

32 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'd take Brett Favre at 51 years old over Kaepernick.

I’d take Kaepernick at 51 years old over Wentz

On 11/25/2020 at 11:12 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d take Kaepernick at 51 years old over Wentz

I would take that female Vanderbilt second half scrub kick kicker over thay liberal retard terrible qb.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:51 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

His biggest knock was short career / durability.  Didn't really start and play well until age 30.  Then had multiple concussions and missed many games.  I don't think anyone denies his talent, its just that he didn't play a long time. Also kept running into and losing to those Cowboy teams.

I mean, if Belichick's Patriots did not exist, Bill Cowher likely wins 3-5 super bowls in the 2000s and goes down as perhaps the greatest coach of all time.  Instead, he is known more for being on a network broadcast team as a talking head.  Belichick completely destroyed Cowher's career.

Kaepernick is a pile of sh@t.  That kneeling focking piece of sh!t.  I wish he'd come try to break into my house.

• Thanks 1