Doodie
WW
draino
fumble
KSB
LOD
AD

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think biff may have been banned.  Anyone have an email?

He visited 11 hours ago.

Pat hates FFT and I can't blame him :(

On 1/7/2021 at 11:48 AM, Cloaca du jour said:

Damn

you in?

On 1/9/2021 at 6:57 PM, BufordT said:

I've been told I should join this.  Let me know if you need a sucker to make a donation and I'm in.

you in?

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

Pat hates FFT and I can't blame him :(

Not at all. If not for this, I'd pretty much be with him.

1. I'm playing 2day at 11:30, won't be around to run a draft board. I can get back on it 2nite if someone wants to get it going for a bit. 

2. I'm not paid up for this event am I? I didn't think so, but forgot... If not, I'll shoot you some dough. 

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Not at all. If not for this, I'd pretty much be with him.

1. I'm playing 2day at 11:30, won't be around to run a draft board. I can get back on it 2nite if someone wants to get it going for a bit. 

2. I'm not paid up for this event am I? I didn't think so, but forgot... If not, I'll shoot you some dough. 

We will probably start 1st thing tomorrow if at all. Want to give everyone time to commit

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

We will probably start 1st thing tomorrow if at all. Want to give everyone time to commit

Cool..... if you get a draft order 2day, I'll get a board ready 2nite. 

8 hours ago, edjr said:

you in?

I really want to but can't make the commitment.  I'll be "that guy" that slows down the draft for hours and hours at a time. I can't do this stuff during work like most GC'ers.  Thanks though

The Edex Cup is ending after a good 5 year run. It feels forced and I'm just not feeling it. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

The Edex Cup is ending after a good 5 year run. It feels forced and I'm just not feeling it. 

We need our fearless leader to step up. You have everyone’s email address if they PayPal/Venmo you.  Who is absent?  Pat, Biff and who.  

Sounds like we have 10 even without Pat and Biff.  That is enough.  Hopefully they come through. 

Timeouts are being handed out like Halloween candy.  I fear not being able to draft at some point.  Ed, can your bored accommodate the EdEx?

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Timeouts are being handed out like Halloween candy.  I fear not being able to draft at some point.  Ed, can your bored accommodate the EdEx?

That's it. some people don't like this place anymore, for a myriad of reasons. I'm just not up for collecting, paying and keeping track of the money and everything that goes with it. I am too busy at work and just not feeling it.  Maybe we can do the 4 majors? I just don't want to do this whole season long thing

We could still do a regular event at $20 per person if we have people interested in this week?

19 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

We could still do a regular event at $20 per person if we have people interested in this week?

Yeah, maybe we can do something different.

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Just create an identical backup I'd. I have lod01 and lod001.

Seems a bit forced, I agree, but I think people's excitement about golf will start to become more robust when spring begins to show. Maybe we could do six tournaments this year beginning with the Players? 

18 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Seems a bit forced, I agree, but I think people's excitement about golf will start to become more robust when spring begins to show. Maybe we could do six tournaments this year beginning with the Players? 

That's not a bad idea. We can revisit.

I think because golf has seemingly not stopped since it started back up last summer.

I watched the chicks tournament this weekend. They has celebs too. That Mardy Fish can swing the club

I've been here since 1995, I've never felt in fear of being banned or put in timeout... This and the Bill E. tooth threads are about the only safe havens left, the only places free of the garbage poisoning the board now. I was hoping Edex would survive, I was hoping it would sustain a sense of normalcy during all of this. 

But even Babylon the Roman Empire both fell - guess it was just a matter of time.............damn. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I've been here since 1995, I've never felt in fear of being banned or put in timeout... This and the Bill E. tooth threads are about the only safe havens left, the only places free of the garbage poisoning the board now. I was hoping Edex would survive, I was hoping it would sustain a sense of normalcy during all of this. 

But even Babylon the Roman Empire both fell - guess it was just a matter of time.............damn. 

I'm still committed to the continuance. It's been awesome. I just think we have to get our ducks in a row first. Didn't seem to have time for that in this instance. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

😢

Maybe a selfie of you in a sweater vest that says "I love Tiger" would put me in a better mood?

4 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

I'm still committed to the continuance. It's been awesome. I just think we have to get our ducks in a row first. Didn't seem to have time for that in this instance. 

This 

do you guys want to try doing a draftkings style thing?

everyone draft a team of 6 from the salaries and 3 need to make cut. top 3 win?

I agree with Fumble. Maybe just make this a 6 or 7 tournament thing. Or if you want to add an 8th somewhere. 

it seems like we had 9? Interested people for this event? We don’t need 12 people. It was perfectly fun when we had 10. 

i actually don’t know why this didn’t go off. Cloaca said he’d send a list and he would have been person 10. We could have started a draft thread yesterday morning. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Ii actually don’t know why this didn’t go off. Cloaca said he’d send a list and he would have been person 10. We could have started a draft thread yesterday morning. 

Agreed.