Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Bills TE develops Myocarditis due to Covid. Season Over

34 minutes ago, Kent said:

Myles Garrett may miss another game due to Covid. 

he is out...

I looked up myocarditis, it’s interesting how many things can cause one to get it, even things like spider bite , even a tick bite , and even some medications, and even sometimes  a lot like alcohol.  

I hate this mandemic, you know here in Reno, we can only have ten or less people in ones home, plus we must wear mask while in ones own house.  

Right.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

I looked up myocarditis, it’s interesting how many things can cause one to get it, even things like spider bite , even a tick bite , and even some medications, and even sometimes  a lot like alcohol.  

I hate this mandemic, you know here in Reno, we can only have ten or less people in ones home, plus we must wear mask while in ones own house.  

Right.  

You know what else causes Myocarditis?

Covid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kent said:

You know what else causes Myocarditis?

Covid. 

Yes I do, Fungi, and Illegal Drugs, Chemicals. 

So this person could have been exposed to any of those things, but let’s  chalk it up to another mandemic. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yes I do, Fungi, and Illegal Drugs, Chemicals. 

So this person could have been exposed to any of those things, but let’s  chalk it up to another mandemic. 

This isn't a joking matter.  That's not funny. 

15 minutes ago, Kent said:

This isn't a joking matter.  That's not funny. 

Not laughing, I looked it up. 

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not laughing, I looked it up. 

Watch out everyone...weepaws the WebMD.com doctor is on the case!

I’m sure this poor player (Sweeney) was getting drunk and high while rolling around in tick-filled fungus during his recovery from the virus. 

The level of your denial of this issue is quite sad.  Is it possible that he developed this issue unrelated to Covid-19?  Yes. Is it likely a result of Covid-19, when this type of issue is a potential side effect? Yes. 

1 minute ago, uwmalcolm said:

I’m sure this poor player (Sweeney) was getting drunk and high while rolling around in tick-filled fungus during his recovery from the virus. 

That comment deserves further recognition....very funny.

🔛

• Thanks 1

I keep saying this but sadly Sweeney, Ryquell Armstead, and in baseball Eduardo Rodriguez are just not big enough names for anyone to care. 

It’s gonna take a franchise player to develop this or worse (someone to die) before we start taking this more seriously. 

3 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

Watch out everyone...weepaws the WebMD.com doctor is on the case!

The level of your denial of this issue is quite sad.  Is it possible that he developed this issue unrelated to Covid-19?  Yes. Is it likely a result of Covid-19, when this type of issue is a potential side effect? Yes. 

I don’t think you get my post, I didn’t even know what this was, so I simply looked it up, and found it interesting what can cause this issue, had nothing to do with , nor did I ever say he didn’t get it because he test positive for the mandemic, I think covid is real, because covid as been around for a very long time, and I do think people are getting sick from this covid 19, I just don’t think everyone that dies after testing positive for covid19 died because of the covid, we’ve recently had a woman die of heart disease, and the hospital, which the name of his Renown, listed her death as covid19, The family disputed that , and they did indeed change it.  

So get of your high horse, live with your mask on 24/7 , stay inside please so you won’t get sick.  

But I just was listening other ways that one could also contact myocarditis,  that I found interesting, and I know my view of this mandemic bothers you, so simply put me on ignore and go hide. 

So please show me how I was mocking this situation? 

Thanks , I always appreciate you.  

Happy Thanksgiving 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I keep saying this but sadly Sweeney, Ryquell Armstead, and in baseball Eduardo Rodriguez are just not big enough names for anyone to care. 

It’s gonna take a franchise player to develop this or worse (someone to die) before we start taking this more seriously. 

Sad that you view it that way, it’s a nasty issue, and seems to be getting worst.  

When you live in a city that’s once again particularly closed down once again, it’s serious, people are losing their livelihood and that’s also sad, I know people we’ve tested positive, but none of them have died.  

Thanks, always appreciate you. 

Happy Thanksgiving

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

I don’t think you get my post, I didn’t even know what this was, so I simply looked it up, and found it interesting what can cause this issue, had nothing to do with , nor did I ever say he didn’t get it because he test positive for the mandemic, I think covid is real, because covid as been around for a very long time, and I do think people are getting sick from this covid 19, I just don’t think everyone that dies after testing positive for covid19 died because of the covid, we’ve recently had a woman die of heart disease, and the hospital, which the name of his Renown, listed her death as covid19, The family disputed that , and they did indeed change it.  

So get of your high horse, live with your mask on 24/7 , stay inside please so you won’t get sick.  

But I just was listening other ways that one could also contact myocarditis,  that I found interesting, and I know my view of this mandemic bothers you, so simply put me on ignore and go hide. 

So please show me how I was mocking this situation? 

Thanks , I always appreciate you.  

Happy Thanksgiving 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mr. Mandemic. How could I possibly argue with your example of one person whose death may have been improperly attributed to Covid-19 when that was only one of several contributing factors? Must be one of those airtight arguments I hear about so infrequently. 

You need to be more informed, yawn , night. 

Happy Thanksgiving. 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Thats it. Shut all the sports down. That way no one is ever exposed to any danger again.

Agreed.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

You need to be more informed, yawn , night. 

Happy Thanksgiving. 

Weepaws telling anyone to be more informed... lol that’s the chuckle I needed.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kent said:

Agreed.  

We can change all speed limits to 25 miles per hour. No more trips to space. No more flights. That way no one ever dies from anything other than natural causes! We are making progress here.

Ban Motorcycles. Ban alcohol. Ban all sharp objects. Metal straws especially. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kent said:

Agreed.  

Run. 

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

We can change all speed limits to 25 miles per hour. No more trips to space. No more flights. That way no one ever dies from anything other than natural causes! We are making progress here.

Concur

9 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Several hundred thousand people have died :dunno:

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I know. Let's ban any activity that could possibly lead to a death or injury so that no one else has to suffer.

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You simply eliminate cars and any vehicles all together. 

Lock everyone in their house or where people live, close down everything, now that we’ll save the Kent’s of this world.  

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You simply eliminate cars and any vehicles all together. 

Lock everyone in their house or where people live, close down everything, now that we’ll save the Kent’s of this world.  

The ignorance is staggering. 

1 hour ago, Kent said:

No I wouldn’t call what you and many have ignorance, I would call it selfish.m

To want to see everything closed down, for your own personal gain, now that’s selfish, shame on you. 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I know. Let's ban any activity that could possibly lead to a death or injury so that no one else has to suffer.

Has anyone in this thread said anything along the lines of what you’re mentioning here? 

I mean it’s a bonus whenever you can morally align yourself with weepaws so I understand that you would want to jump on said train as soon as possible. 

8 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

Has anyone in this thread said anything along the lines of what you’re mentioning here? 

I mean it’s a bonus whenever you can morally align yourself with weepaws so I understand that you would want to jump on said train as soon as possible. 

I think we’ve seen the OP agree twice with his post.  

No one has align with anyone, you don’t like it people have a different view of what’s going on, and you don’t like it when someone’s opinion doesn’t agree with your own. Very self center   

Your very judgmental.  

Thanks , always appreciate your reply. 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No since God created man , many more have died then that.  

Hey thank you, always appreciate you 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

No since God created man , many more have died then that.  

Hey thank you, always appreciate you 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I think we’ve seen the OP agree twice with his post.  

No one has align with anyone, you don’t like it people have a different view of what’s going on, and you don’t like it when someone’s opinion doesn’t agree with your own. Very self center   

Your very judgmental.  

Thanks , always appreciate your reply. 

Where am I being judgmental, buddy?

In general, I’m just pointing out that it’s strange that you feel the need to inject this “mandemic” phrase wherever possible. This discussion wouldn’t be happening without your contribution. No one is attacking you. 

I agree, no one on this site as ever attack me, your being judgmental . 

You might what to stop getting so angry when someone doesn’t agree with your opinion, I enjoy other opinions, even if it’s pointed at me. 

11 hours ago, Kent said:

A byproduct of little hands and a micro p....

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

I agree, no one on this site as ever attack me, your being judgmental . 

You might what to stop getting so angry when someone doesn’t agree with your opinion, I enjoy other opinions, even if it’s pointed at me. 

I don't agree with flat earthers either. 

This is America.

Land of the free home of the brave.

If you are afraid, stay home. If you fear nothing, do as you wish. That is your right as an American. 

If you don't like it, move to Russia!

What really amazes me is how anyone thinks we have the right to push our opinions and force someone to do what I/we say.

you know what that is called?

34 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

What really amazes me is how anyone thinks we have the right to push our opinions and force someone to do what I/we say.

Marriage?

59 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

This is America.

Land of the free home of the brave.

If you are afraid, stay home. If you fear nothing, do as you wish. That is your right as an American. 

If you don't like it, move to Russia!

It all takes a backseat during a pandemic where asymptomatic people spread virus.   

And that's okay.  Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the safety of the at risk population. This is one of those rare times.  

God Bless America. 

1 hour ago, justforbeer said:

31 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Marriage?

When I first glanced at your response, I thought that you were being sardonic by using the word "marriage" to illustrate that Conservatives, who are generally the group vehemently opposing mandated lockdowns (including myself), will often also strive to "force their opinions and force someone to do what they say" in regards to the morality and subsequent legality of non-traditional marriage.

Pretty quickly, i realized that you were just pointing out the stereotypical outlook on American marriage....as in a prisoner/warden scenario. Simply using humor..and quite effectively, I might add.

9 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Pretty quickly, i realized that you were just pointing out the stereotypical outlook on American marriage....as in a prisoner/warden scenario. Simply using humor.

Yup, not meant to be political, just facetious...

On 11/25/2020 at 1:12 PM, LoOnAtIk said:

This is the comment that caused me to exaggerate. I think the NFL is taking this very seriously already. The only way to take this more seriously is to just stop playing, which is not the answer at all.