Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Hayden Hurst

Anybody just say screw it and cut him? Is there somebody in your league (TE) on waivers with better matchups? I think there’s something wrong with him, the matchup he had last week, he was pathetic.

He’s only 13th in avg non ppr , he’s been a disappointment so far. 

And I thought  someone said that a TE in Dirk Koetter would be a top ten Te. 

How silly. 

Hurst isn’t even a top ten by avg in ppr. 

If you can fine another, it would be time.  

But that might be hard, owners start to hoard tes and qbs come ff playoff time.  

Man, you're the biggest "What Have You Done For Me Lately" whiner I've ever seen.

Last week you benched Thielen, and a week before that you were ready to cut him.  Now after a goose egg for Hurst, you're ready to cut him too.  Are your teams really so pathetic that they live and die by the performances of single players?  We all have players who put up bad weeks, too; we just draft other studs who can cover for a team member or two who's having an off week.

Anyway, I would recommend against cutting a top 10 player, and I would be greatly surprised if a Dirk Koetter TE ever finishes outside of the top 10.  Even with the zero in Week 11, Hurst is still the #9 PPR TE, and #10 in average PPR points per game.

25 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He’s only 13th in avg non ppr , he’s been a disappointment so far. 

And I thought  someone said that a TE in Dirk Koetter would be a top ten Te. 

How silly. 

Hurst isn’t even a top ten by avg in ppr. 

If you can fine another, it would be time.  

But that might be hard, owners start to hoard tes and qbs come ff playoff time.  

We’re PPR, I have Goedert but what’s gonna happen when Ertz comes back? Other options are Schultz and Thomas. I need to win NOW, I’m tired of Hust getting lazy at times, I’d rather have a lesser player that doesn’t “take plays off”, which Hurst does “games at a time”.

Schultz would be a quality pickup (#10 PPR), but I'd keep Hurst too.

Then you can always play the one who gets a zero that week.

22 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Man, you're the biggest "What Have You Done For Me Lately" whiner I've ever seen.

Last week you benched Thielen, and a week before that you were ready to cut him.  Now after a goose egg for Hurst, you're ready to cut him too.  Are your teams really so pathetic that they live and die by the performances of single players?  We all have players who put up bad weeks, too; we just draft other studs who can cover for a team member or two who's having an off week.

Anyway, I would recommend against cutting a top 10 player, and I would be greatly surprised if a Dirk Koetter TE ever finishes outside of the top 10.  Even with the zero in Week 11, Hurst is still the #9 PPR TE, and #10 in average PPR points per game.

And you’re the biggest liar on here, I wonder if you even have fantasy teams. The “guy” who always makes fun of others is usually the biggest loser and is so insecure about himself he has to criticize others over his ineptness, LOSER!

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

We’re PPR, I have Goedert but what’s gonna happen when Ertz comes back? Other options are Schultz and Thomas. I need to win NOW, I’m tired of Hust getting lazy at times, I’d rather have a lesser player that doesn’t “take plays off”, which Hurst does “games at a time”.

Goedert with Ertz last season, still avg 9.9 points per game ppr, right now Hurst is avg 9.6. 

I think it’ll be a positive move.  

Ps Hurst avg per game ppr, isn’t in the top ten. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Goedert with Ertz last season, still avg 9.9 points per game ppr, right now Hurst is avg 9.6. 

I think it’ll be a positive move.  

Ps Hurst avg per game ppr, isn’t in the top ten. 

Thanks weepaws, always good, positive answers.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:40 PM, AxeElf said:

Anyway, I would recommend against cutting a top 10 player, and I would be greatly surprised if a Dirk Koetter TE ever finishes outside of the top 10.  

And another Dirk Koetter TE finishes among the top 10 PPR TEs.

If he'd had 3 more receiving yards, he'd have finished as the #8 PPR TE...

12th in avg.  

Hurst was a disappointment this year. I got lucky that someone dropped Gronk. To me, the question is whether a Hurst owner would have been better streaming week to week versus plugging him in.

And the FFToday Calculator may have the answer. Over the second half of the season, Hurst was the 18th ranked TE.