Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Steelers/Ravens Game Postponed Until Wednesday....GAME ON!

29 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I agree weepaws, if anything the NFL favors the Stealers-probably the dirtiest (Hines Ward?) team, and the first to use steroids back in 70's. Give me a break, I've seen Stealers benefit from many bad calls over the decades-"holding" (SB 'win' over Seattle) anyone? 

One of the worst and embarrassing calls in any nfl game, much less a super bowl game 

24 minutes ago, nobody said:

It’s not about Lamar having Covid, it’s about the Ravens not having it contained.  As long as the Ravens keep getting new players turning up positive, they can’t play the game.  They have to prove it’s contained and go with who they got just like New England and SF had to do.  Otherwise, the NFL can’t risk spreading it to the Steelers.

We agree. 

Thanks. 

On 11/25/2020 at 10:43 AM, weepaws said:

Hate this mandemic 

Hey everyone...guess what? Weepaws hates this mandemic. It might not be overly clear what that means of course.  But you can be sure that he, and his bible verses, don’t like it one bit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

Hey everyone...guess what? Weepaws hates this mandemic. It might not be overly clear what that means of course.  But you can be sure that he, and his bible verses, don’t like it one bit. 

Now your showing some wisdom, good for you. And clearly your anger is getting worse every post.  

Baltimore forfeit is the way to go in this one. At least if more positives keep coming up over the next 3 days.

Primarily the NFL has to bite the bullet on losing the 2nd TNF game next week. If the Ravens test well today and tomorrow the NFL can play the game Sunday as planned, or Monday or Tuesday (they likely want 2 days of clear tests for any who travel). 

Move the Bal-Dal game to Sunday and Jackson can still play.

4 hours ago, Kopy said:

Baltimore forfeit is the way to go in this one. At least if more positives keep coming up over the next 3 days.

Baltimore forfeit and Diontae Johnson is awarded 35 fantasy points-I'll go for that!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Game tentatively moved to Tuesday.

Yikes

As things keep changing on the fly, might be prudent to find other options to replace Baltimore or Pittsburgh players. Not easy for everyone. I'm fortunate that I only have to replace a meh TE in Ebron. Jonnu, you're up. 

4 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Brings about another risky scenario for those starting Gus the Bus. This writer believes that Dobbins and Ingram have a real shot at playing....and it was written when the author still believed that the game would be played Saturday:

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2020/11/25/pittsburgh-steelers-baltimore-ravens-espn-john-clayton-jk-dobbins-mark-ingram-nfl-2020/

Eff all BAL & PIT players..  I'm adjusting both my rosters for OTHER players.  At TE, will drop someone, for: Rudolph, Hooper or Gesicki.

I see that most Steeler fans are being their typical asses again...  Not here though...

On 11/27/2020 at 3:06 PM, himmystyles said:

What are those of you who own Andrews doing? We have short benches so would have to drop someone of value to play a WW tight end.  

Welp...

Ugg...have steelers defense. Opponent has Ben.

Do I roll the dice and keep pitt in (have Giants def as well) or put in other defense, hope game gets cancelled and opponent takes a zero at Qb 

Just wondering when Hinton is gonna be officially activated. Yahoo and NFL.com still have him listed as a WR, but inactive.

5 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Just wondering when Hinton is gonna be officially activated. Yahoo and NFL.com still have him listed as a WR, but inactive.

Can’t you still pick him up and start him? Why would you though?

6 minutes ago, nospk said:

.....because, at the end of the day, FF is just a game.....and you only go around once!

I'm in the wrong thread btw...better get some more caffeine 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nospk said:

Dobbins/Swift/Theilen/Chark/Taylor....That's why you pick him up and Start him. 

1 hour ago, boilerddd said:

Dobbins/Swift/Theilen/Chark/Taylor....That's why you pick him up and Start him. 

If you have to start this guy in week 12, your team is in trouble 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Ugg...have steelers defense. Opponent has Ben.

Do I roll the dice and keep pitt in (have Giants def as well) or put in other defense, hope game gets cancelled and opponent takes a zero at Qb 

I'm in the same spot except I have Jacksonville as my other def. going against Cleveland. With so many guys out on Balt, it's tempting to just start Pitt and hope for the best.

I’m benching my Steelers, even for inferior options. Payoff could be huge if they play - Bal is so badly depleted - but there must be a 25-50% chance this game gets cancelled.

I think what they'll do is confirm anyone who tests positive today, Monday or Tuesday hasn't been around teammates.  Typically, they say it should take 5-7 days to test covid positive if you got it. Ravens shutdown facilities on Tuesday, so they should be able to show anyone who potentially tests positive from here on out hasn't been around other teammates.

All that to say, I think the Ravens end up playing with the JV squad.

Do I start Mike Glennon Jaguars or hope this game is played and start RGIII?  Steelers Defense is ranked #1 against QBs.  No other QBs available in my league.

Just now, Gepetto said:

Do I start Mike Glennon Jaguars or hope this game is played and start RGIII?  Steelers Defense is ranked #1 against QBs.  No other QBs available in my league.

Obviously, neither are great options, but I'd roll with Glennon in that case.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Check out what the Steelers did to Griffin last year.

I think I'll put Pitt in. The players and coaches don't get paid if the game doesn't take place. Plus Jacksonville sucks on def. 5 games this year scoring 2 or less points. 

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm takong a risk on pitt def but I wouldn't mess around with QB.

3 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Check out what the Steelers did to Griffin last year.

Thanks.  I'm starting Glennon.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm takong a risk on pitt def but I wouldn't mess around with QB.

Thanks, I'm benching RGIII.

6 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Obviously, neither are great options, but I'd roll with Glennon in that case.

:thumbsup: