Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Big Sky

I been to Montana at the Marlboro ranch and zip lined 300 FT up at 50 mph. Great food as well and was fun in the Crazy Mountains. Bozeman was so, so and wasn't crazy about their airport and they took my good Bic lighter.  This show is pretty cool and great first EP for regular local channels.

Boy this thread brings back bad memories.

6 post in a row from the OP.  He claims to be tikibarbersbarber but he's sounding more like giantsfan.   :mellow:

10 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

6 post in a row from the OP.  He claims to be tikibarbersbarber but he's sounding more like giantsfan.   :mellow:

33 minutes ago, Old School said:

Did you drive the Miata to Montana?

Pittsburgh to St. Paul and then on to Bozeman after that on Delta. Bozeman airport is tiny compared to the other two. St. Paul is huge.  Took almost a two hour bus ride after to get to the Marlboro ranch in the Crazy Mountains.

I know you all miss Giants Fan and I understand. Remember when Mac died on Magnum PI . Magnum episodes later he found someone that look just like him to call Mac. You can call me GF if you want and that helps you cope.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Don't want to give anything away but kinda stereotype them in not a good light.

Lol.  Yeah, I gathered as much from the blurb under the headline:

Industry trade group says drivers portrayed as 'serial killers and truck stops as hubs of prostitution, human trafficking

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Shhhh don’t scare it off. We all know the truth but let’s be honest. This place needs something else besides all the political bs 

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I know you all miss Giants Fan and I understand. Remember when Mac died on Magnum PI . Magnum episodes later he found someone that look just like him to call Mac. You can call me GF if you want and that helps you cope.

You look like giants fan?  You poor bastage.   :lol: