Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Everything is racism in 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7news.com/amp/brentwood-police-mannequin-sleepy-joe-biden-department/8222549/

White guy hangs an effigy of Biden and now has to deny claims he is a racist. This bullshitt of calling everything racism is going to eventuality going to become a boy who cried wolf situation where real racist acts are ignored because no one believes the media anymore. 

Anything you might attempt to throw at the leftist liberals will be defended with labels, that has always been the case.

Not really a new tactic.

Everything is racist to fringe lefties.

Nothing is ever racist to fringe righties.

• Thanks 1

Racism everywhere. Black people just can’t catch a break these days. Like the looters and rioters as seen on TV. Rotting away in a prison cell for mostly peaceful protesting. 

Yep, guy lives across town from me. BLM bussed in a bunch of people from Oakland. Protests for a couple of nights. They destroyed his truck and trashed his house. Downtown was boarded up and BPD blocked off the area. Luckily, for them, they didn't bring that sh!t to my neighborhood. :nono:

It is everyones right to come to your house and yell scream and throw things at your house if they dont agree with what you do at your house.

This is acceptable in 2020.  No one even bats an eye anymore.  The new normal. 

18 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is everyones right to come to your house and yell scream and throw things at your house if they dont agree with what you do at your house.

This is acceptable in 2020.  No one even bats an eye anymore.  The new normal. 

Are houses owned by lefties fair game, or are those off limits?  Asking for a friend.

You can major in ethnic studies in college.  People get a degree in that.  Then they get hired by media firms as a race relations manager or something.  In order to justify their paycheck, it is required that they continue to find new ways the world is racist.  It will never stop as long as those degrees exist.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

“I’m not a racist, just want the president-elect to die!”

No one seemed to have a problem with that 4 years ago.  I mean, you had Katie Griffen hold Trumps head... Johnny Depp talking about it being time that another actor killed a President, Snoop having Trump in a body bag.  The Central Park show that showed the assassination of Trump.  Yet, no one in the MSM or Democrat party said anything about it... actually they did.  They commended them.

50 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No one seemed to have a problem with that 4 years ago.  I mean, you had Katie Griffen hold Trumps head... Johnny Depp talking about it being time that another actor killed a President, Snoop having Trump in a body bag.  The Central Park show that showed the assassination of Trump.  Yet, no one in the MSM or Democrat party said anything about it... actually they did.  They commended them.

But they are "good people" because they support the "correct" ideology....so they can actually be the very thing they claim to oppose....

So yeah, they can hold up the head of Donald Trump, he is a white man.....in the wrong party.

Do it to Biden?  Expect cries of racism blah-blah.....

What race did this guy commit racism against? He looks Caucasian. So is Biden. Self-racist? 

• Like 1

Just now, nospk said:

What race did this guy commit racism against? He looks Caucasian. So is Biden. Self-racist? 

Is he one of those self-loathing whites???  :dunno:

59 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kathy-griffin-fired-cnn-over-gruesome-photo-trump-n766716

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Is he one of those self-loathing whites???  :dunno:

Maybe Joe identifies as a Mongoloid? Dunno

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Racism everywhere. Black people just can’t catch a break these days. Like the looters and rioters as seen on TV. Rotting away in a prison cell for mostly peaceful protesting. 

It's not called looting anymore. (Selective Shopping)

This entire thread is racist LOL!

"This is about respecting your community, respecting the people that are going for a walk who don't want to see the epitome of somebody hanging from a roof," says Jackie Smith who lives nearby.

I can't believe this guy hung the president-elect in epitome. That is the effigy of classlessness!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You can major in ethnic studies in college.  People get a degree in that.  Then they get hired by media firms as a race relations manager or something.  In order to justify their paycheck, it is required that they continue to find new ways the world is racist.  It will never stop as long as those degrees exist.

You post some weird stuff sometimes but this is true.  

10 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Racism has jumped the shark.  

9 hours ago, MDC said:

Everything is racist to fringe lefties.

Nothing is ever racist to fringe righties.

This

22 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

This

Is Obama fringe? He was on last night crying about racism again 

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

“I’m not a racist, just want the president-elect to die!”

I don't in the least. I'm scared of what the VP elect would do to destroy this country. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is Obama fringe? He was on last night crying about racism again 

Congrats on not being able to recognize a generalized statement, I guess. :dunno:

• Thanks 2