BirdGang

Dodds leaving FBG

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Not impressed with the transplants this far. :dunno:

Dodds would be fine.  He's the only conservative who has any power over there and was silenced for expressing his opinions.  Think about that.  He's one of the top people over there and he was even silenced because he didn't tow the "company" line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Dodds would be fine. 

In. Quite honestly our trade of slo for all them is working out. 

What's Football Gheys? :dunno:

Who's Dobbs? :dunno:

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont know who he is, but I had to put a comment about Antifaguys

He’s the only one there good at projections. 

:lock:

short term - a siesta as I ramp up my workouts and get body and mind right. Longer-term - I likely resurface as I still have the itch.

Quote from him.

😉

• Like 1

I always liked his projections but I don't think I saw many of his posts.  Saw others complain about him often though.  The one topic I saw people bring up about Dodds was his belief in the Pizzagate conspiracy.

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not impressed with the transplants this far. :dunno:

that chrome domed dweeb got himself plugs?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lock:

Why? It’s relevant in the fantasy world....think he was a founder over there and best content.  

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Why? It’s relevant in the fantasy world....think he was a founder over there and best content.  

:banana:

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I always liked his projections but I don't think I saw many of his posts.  Saw others complain about him often though.  The one topic I saw people bring up about Dodds was his belief in the Pizzagate conspiracy.

Is the dude Qanon?

I imagine that would get pretty tiring to have around. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Is the dude Qanon?

Who is this Qanon you libs go on about. Not a single one of my Republican friends has a clue about him? It?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Who is this Qanon you libs go on about. Not a single one of my Republican friends has a clue about him? It?

It’s some weird thing on one of those forums that claims to be some insider that knows what Trumps doing behind the scenes. I didn’t know until my snowflake niece explained it to me. It’s like CNN for right wing whackos. All conspiracy, all the time. Libtards like to project them on to all Trump voters. They do the same thing with whacked out Christians. There are 73 million of us that hang on every word. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s some weird thing on one of those forums that claims to be some insider that knows what Trumps doing behind the scenes. I didn’t know until my snowflake niece explained it to me. It’s like CNN for right wing whackos. All conspiracy, all the time. Libtards like to project them on to all Trump voters. They do the same thing with whacked out Christians. There are 73 million of us that hang on every word. 

Can you get your niece to do a zoom meeting  and inform us? Or maybe cuck 3.0 will do it.  I really want to know. 

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Those QAnon whackadoos are total creeps. Obsessed with this bizarre pedophilia fantasy they’re all wrapped up in :wacko:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Those QAnon whackadoos are total creeps. Obsessed with this bizarre pedophilia fantasy they’re all wrapped up in :wacko:

Yes! Someone who knows him. Them? Do tell. :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Is the dude Qanon?

Haha, he wasn’t the tiring one over there. 

48 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He wasn’t allowed to post, Joe was worried he would scare away the Liberal Extremist base. Before that he came across as a real solid dude. 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

He wasn’t allowed to post, Joe was worried he would scare away the Liberal Extremist base. Before that he came across as a real solid dude. 

Dissenting opinions are not allowed.  Wait, who are the “fascists” again?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You should ask Drobs he’s our resident expert.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You should ask Drobs he’s our resident expert.

Already said he doesn't.  :dunno:   

Ask one if your conservative friends if they know him  Them? I need to know. I also need to know if you're a redhead like your thingy. 

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Already said he doesn't.  :dunno:   

Ask one if your conservative friends if they know him  Them? I need to know. I also need to know if you're a redhead like your thingy. 

Drobs started a thread about it. :dunno: And no, I’m not a redhead. More of a coppery brunette.

:lol: glad you creeps are finally backing away from this QAnon sh!t, but we won’t soon forget. You really discredited yourselves

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Drobs started a thread about it. :dunno: And no, I’m not a redhead. More of a coppery brunette.

Well, I am not getting into Qanonsense. Total left wing deflection stuff.

And not getting creepy either.  Just curious. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Who called you creepy? 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Yep, the Libs obsess over it more than anyone. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it's a lot more than that. It's a growing group of extreme alt-righties who believes some deep state is behind a world-wide child trafficking ring involving the likes of Hillary Clinton and Tom Hanks, among other Hollywood celebrities. They believe some mystery Q has been sent to stop the ring, and myriad believers think it's Trump, and they study his movements for signs they create all manner of interpretation. They have candidates on the doorstep of Congress. Pizzagate factors into it. You should really research this kind of thing before spout a knee-jerk opinion. I highly and respectfully suggest you do before responding to this post.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, it's a lot more than that. It's a growing group of extreme alt-righties who believes some deep state is behind a world-wide child trafficking ring involving the likes of Hillary Clinton and Tom Hanks, among other Hollywood celebrities. They believe some mystery Q has been sent to stop the ring, and myriad believers think it's Trump, and they study his movements for signs they create all manner of interpretation. They have candidates on the doorstep of Congress. Pizzagate factors into it. You should really research this kind of thing before spout a knee-jerk opinion. I highly and respectfully suggest you do before responding to this post.

“Growing”. Lol. And nobody cares about Hillary. She lost. “Candidates”. So they fund them? Clown. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Sounds like a deflection used by those that fell for the Russia Hoax. Never heard a non Lib ever mention it. 

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Sounds like a deflection used by those that fell for the Russia Hoax. Never heard a non Lib ever mention it. 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

QAnon now controls two congressman because they mentioned them. This coming from a guy who supports the likes of Ilhan Omar amd Ayanna Presley, who called for violence. 

22 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

And yet, you ignore the growing group of extremists in the Democratic Party itself.  Every election, there are more and more AOC's and Omar's elected as "Democrats". 

But, hey, it's this fake far-right group that bothers you?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I don't either. It's so weird how libs are so demonized by this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet, you ignore the growing group of extremists in the Democratic Party itself.  Every election, there are more and more AOC's and Omar's elected as "Democrats". 

But, hey, it's this fake far-right group that bothers you?

I do not. My comment was directed at an ignorant statement regarding Qanon. If you want to talk about addressing the dangers of extremes, I'll be happy to. Two wrongs don't make a right, and deflection is a weak tactic. The subject was Dodds, and then Pizzagate entered the conversation, and Qanon became a relevant aspect of the discussion due to its Pizzagate link. What would you like to discuss? If we are going to discuss Qanon, then let's take a look at it. Or do you want to discuss far-left extremism, even though that's not related to this thread topic? Would you like to create a separate thread on extreme left behavior? Hopefully we can agree that both are wrong.