BirdGang

Dodds leaving FBG

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I do not. My comment was directed at an ignorant statement regarding Qanon. If you want to talk about addressing the dangers of extremes, I'll be happy to. Two wrongs don't make a right, and deflection is a weak tactic. The subject was Dodds, and then Pizzagate entered the conversation, and Qanon became a relevant aspect of the discussion due to its Pizzagate link. What would you like to discuss? If we are going to discuss Qanon, then let's take a look at it. Or do you want to discuss far-left extremism, even though that's not related to this thread topic? Would you like to create a separate thread on extreme left behavior? Hopefully we can agree that both are wrong. 

So what extreme actions has this q-anon taken part in? Blogging? They didn’t loot and riot all summer, and ambush cops and shoot them as they sat in their car, did they? 

• Thanks 1

Liberal Extremists try to force out those that don’t buy their ridiculous views...Qanon or whatever it is is a perfect example of the stuff they make up to do this and deflect from their insanity. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what extreme actions has this q-anon taken part in? Blogging? They didn’t loot and riot all summer, and ambush cops and shoot them as they sat in their car, did they? 

I'm pretty sure this activity will not pave their way into federal government positions. Who's more dangerous, a lawless gang burning, looting and assaulting things or conspiracy-buying cultists quietly trying to take over the federal government? Hmmmmmm ....

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'm pretty sure this activity will not pave their way into federal government positions. Who's more dangerous, a lawless gang burning, looting and assaulting things or conspiracy-buying cultists quietly trying to take over the federal government? Hmmmmmm ....

So you’re here touting  a conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theorists. It’s like one of those Russian nesting dolls. Go on, explain how this is happening. Please. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s some weird thing on one of those forums that claims to be some insider that knows what Trumps doing behind the scenes. I didn’t know until my snowflake niece explained it to me. It’s like CNN for right wing whackos. All conspiracy, all the time. Libtards like to project them on to all Trump voters. They do the same thing with whacked out Christians. There are 73 million of us that hang on every word. 

niece can size?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you’re here touting  a conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theorists. It’s like one of those Russian nesting dolls. Go on, explain how this is happening. Please. 

Sounds like you're deflecting because you ignorantly popped off before you actually took some time to study the matter and are now trying to save face with the usual tactics, such as gish galloping.

It's so typical of those who are so far removed from reality that they take comfort in their own ignorance and fiercely defend it with every irrelevant and nonsensical weapon at their disposal.

Have a great Thanksgiving, and I'll get back to you on this matter when you make it worth my time by saying something that has traces of factual knowledge and the ability to articulate it intelligently.

Peace out.

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Sounds like you're deflecting because you ignorantly popped off before you actually took some time to study the matter and are now trying to save face with the usual tactics, such as gish galloping.

It's so typical of those who are so far removed from reality that they take comfort in their own ignorance and fiercely defend it with every irrelevant and nonsensical weapon at their disposal.

Have a great Thanksgiving, and I'll get back to you on this matter when you make it worth my time by saying something that has traces of factual knowledge and the ability to articulate it intelligently.

Peace out.

:thumbsup:

Oh, so after coming in here screeching “Fascists!” Every two seconds you now want to be considered serious ? Nah. You blew it. And it looks like you can’t explain how Q Anon is taking over the federal government.  Because it’s a fantasy. Your fantasy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Those QAnon whackadoos are total creeps. Obsessed with this bizarre pedophilia fantasy they’re all wrapped up in :wacko:

Still enjoying Cuties?

LOFL at these guys claiming they don't know what Qanon is. JFC. OK, I'll play: 

Can you guys tell me what BLM is? I've never heard of that fella.

And WTF does any of this have to do with Dodds at FBG and why is everyone here so fuking obsessed with that place? Giant inferiority complex amongst the locals here.

• Confused 1

He's not the only one. Total collapse of users over at that crapfest.

Another 6 months and this place will have more people online at one time. if yo count visitors, this place has more online now. WINNING!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2020 at 10:44 PM, Fnord said:

And WTF does any of this have to do with Dodds at FBG and why is everyone here so fuking obsessed with that place? Giant inferiority complex amongst the locals here.

If you don’t know who BLM is then you are a moron. They were in the streets protesting and looting, getting interviewed on television and in print.  But nice try with your false equivalency. You dopes are forced to do that because your side is so focked up and you know it. 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, Fnord said:

And yet, you are here??? 

Football Guys was one of the first fantasy website/message boards I went too.  I never posted anything, but was just looking at the content.  I actually stumbled onto their forums and saw all the leftist turd slinging going on over there and never went back.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Football Guys was one of the first fantasy website/message boards I went too.  I never posted anything, but was just looking at the content.  I actually stumbled onto their forums and saw all the leftist turd slinging going on over there and never went back.

It wasn’t bad until 2016. I played in some different pools/leagues over there with a group of guys and for the longest time didn’t even know where they stood politically. Now I hope those same guys die in a puddle of AIDS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

pretty much the exact opposite for me as ffar as this place goes.

focking repubturds. :mad:

Just now, taco breath said:

pretty much the exact opposite for me.

When I came here, it was a 50/50 split.  Lefties left over time.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When I came here, it was a 50/50 split.  Lefties left over time.

kinda sad really.  i dont give a shiit about peoples politics, but they seam to want to spout about it.

STFU!

fock RP

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Eventually it will be just TimsCrotch and Sho over there.

After 17 years I got perma banned yesterday for saying "Happy Patriot's Day" instead of comparing 1/6 to 9/11.

:mellow:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

After 17 years I got perma banned yesterday for saying "Happy Patriot's Day" instead of comparing 1/6 to 9/11.

You will have way more fun here. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Horseman said:

At least you went out in style, guns blazing.

I had been walking on egg shells already because of all the bannings. Then somebody got banned for no reason whatsoever. I think it was Cyric, like one of the most sensible, mainstream people there. It was a 0-out-of-10 on the infraction scale sort of post. They'd banned one of their best people because some sh*thead's finger clicked on the wrong button or something. I posted some weak sauce "We should be careful in banning people, Cyric did nothing wrong." ... and that milquetoast statement is how I got banned. FBG died to me that day. I was already self-censoring and I wasn't going to continue putting up with having my thoughts being policed by an emotional five year old. I'm a grown-ass man with dignity. Fock them. I had to log in with a focking alias so I could move my fantasy league off site. After that, I never went back.

I just wish I'd gotten my money's worth ripping into them on the way out the door like you did.

• Like 1

tonydead permabanned. He was a solid contributor to the wagering thread over there when it was thriving. 

• Like 1

Shonuff is most likely responsible for many of those banned 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone here got a time out for making fun of fat joe and his jolly rancher society? I figure that they correspond in some ways.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Two favorite lines in Trading Places

“When you came in hear, you was crying like a poosay.” My favorite “Is that your purse?” Sums up the majority of them.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No.

Even if you don't like him, one hugely admirable trait that ShoNuff demonstrated over here, was the amazing amount of stamina he had. Year after year, that guy took more abuse than Mr. Bill and rolled with it.

FBG is an over-policed leftoid forum full of easily butthurt screaming ninnies who turn people in all the time who would get triggered way before ShoNuff. ShoNuff did eventually join the ninnies, but its impossibe that he couldn't have turned into a screaming, easily triggered one.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

tonydead permabanned. He was a solid contributor to the wagering thread over there when it was thriving. 

Thanks.  Even that thread has been shlt for a long time.  

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

welcome!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Thanks.  Even that thread has been shlt for a long time.  

You’re Tony?  I used to be Warsteinner over there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You’re Tony?  I used to be Warsteinner over there. 

Poster formerly known as tonydead.  RIP.

I think I remember, good times.

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Poster formerly known as tonydead.  RIP.

I think I remember, good times.

You into golf?  We got the EdEx fantasy league here getting ready to start up 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

At least you went out in style, guns blazing.

I had been walking on egg shells already because of all the bannings. Then somebody got banned for no reason whatsoever. I think it was Cyric, like one of the most sensible, mainstream people there. It was a 0-out-of-10 on the infraction scale sort of post. They'd banned one of their best people because some sh*thead's finger clicked on the wrong button or something. I posted some weak sauce "We should be careful in banning people, Cyric did nothing wrong." ... and that milquetoast statement is how I got banned. FBG died to me that day. I was already self-censoring and I wasn't going to continue putting up with having my thoughts being policed by an emotional five year old. I'm a grown-ass man with dignity. Fock them. I had to log in with a focking alias so I could move my fantasy league off site. After that, I never went back.

I just wish I'd gotten my money's worth ripping into them on the way out the door like you did.

Amen.

Thing is, I wasn't really guns a blazing.  I've been given time outs for things waaaaay worse.  Now they literally report you for posting miss information when you post anything in the covid threads that's against the narrative.  I mean the guidelines change and they can't handle you pointing out the hypoacidity.  The feebleminded libtards take that shlt personal.  I got reported a couple times for that and then made the mistake of posting "Happy Patriot's Day" on Jan 6th.  So focking soft over there.

13 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You into golf?  We got the EdEx fantasy league here getting ready to start up 

IN

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

IN

Hell yeah. Here is the official thread. Make a comment in there and we will get you set up. First tournament is the Farmers. 

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/505811-2022-edex-shop-talk/

28 minutes ago, Horseman said:

IN

FYI - we have a wagering thread here too. Your input is welcome.