BirdGang

Dodds leaving FBG

34 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

FYI - we have a wagering thread here too. Your input is welcome. 

Can you link me to that one?  We have a little football left. I was always a follower on baseball/basketball. BUT, I’be been betting every single UFC fight every weekend when it starts up again January 15th.  :bandana:

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Can you link me to that one?  We have a little football left. I was always a follower on baseball/basketball. BUT, I’be been betting every single UFC fight every weekend when it starts up again January 15th.  :bandana:

I don’t know what guru did this year, but feel free to check out my college prop season. 
https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/502778-general-beginner-gambling…/

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

No.

Even if you don't like him, one hugely admirable trait that ShoNuff demonstrated over here, was the amazing amount of stamina he had. Year after year, that guy took more abuse than Mr. Bill and rolled with it.

FBG is an over-policed leftoid forum full of easily butthurt screaming ninnies who turn people in all the time who would get triggered way before ShoNuff. ShoNuff did eventually join the ninnies, but its impossibe that he couldn't have turned into a screaming, easily triggered one.

Any abuse Sho gets is well deserved.  I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt here because he tries to come off as reasonable, but over and over I caught him in flat out lies and proved it.  I got him to admit he was wrong over and over.  That gets tiring after a while.  And over there he constantly plays bored cop, not necessarily by reporting people, but in telling them about the rules or trying to jump in the middle of disagreements between posters that he should stay out of. 

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Amen.

Thing is, I wasn't really guns a blazing.  I've been given time outs for things waaaaay worse.  Now they literally report you for posting miss information when you post anything in the covid threads that's against the narrative.  I mean the guidelines change and they can't handle you pointing out the hypoacidity.  The feebleminded libtards take that shlt personal.  I got reported a couple times for that and then made the mistake of posting "Happy Patriot's Day" on Jan 6th.  So focking soft over there.

Not a mistake. A blessing!!! Fawk them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

He's not the only one. Total collapse of users over at that crapfest.

Another 6 months and this place will have more people online at one time. if yo count visitors, this place has more online now. WINNING!

Come on now go easy on Football Gays. The clientele they cater too mash the report button all day if an emoji makes them sensitive and they chose Shotard/Tim/Dalton as the face of their organization. It’s not common to make business decisions this poor let’s not pile on. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BirdGang said:

So…….when does Dodds surface with his company? And non woke message board?

Dodds always seemed like an intelligent person. His new venture likely will not have a forearm. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

So…….when does Dodds surface with his company? And non woke message board?

They should all go to the petting zoo Joe brings her kid to pull tail!!! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Is this something that I should care about?

Was it a big deal when Brady left the Patiots and joined the Bucks?  It's kind of like that.  

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Come on now go easy on Football Gays. The clientele they cater too mash the report button all day if an emoji makes them sensitive and they chose Shotard/Tim/Dalton as the face of their organization. It’s not common to make business decisions this poor let’s not pile on. 

Hey. Fish is a flat out LIAR by the way slandering me in the great thread like that.  

I wasnt posting in the FFA covid thread.  And it wasnt a post about covid that broke the camel's back.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

So is this where all the cool kids hangout now while you know where is circling the bowl

YES.  But if you want to join the club you have to have a HOT WIFE, PM pics and we vote on whether to let you in or not. 

1 hour ago, Mr Fantasy said:

So is this where all the cool kids hangout now while you know where is circling the bowl

GC is bigger than the FBG forums now.  everyone fled those nazis a while back.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you don’t know who BLM is then you are a moron. They were in the streets protesting and looting, getting interviewed on television and in print.  But nice try with your false equivalency. You dopes are forced to do that because your side is so focked up and you know it. 

It took you a year to come up with this brilliance? And then don't even understand what you're responding to in the first place? No wonder you're a republican.  Biggest fuktards on the planet.

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

It took you a year to come up with this brilliance? And then don't even understand what you're responding to in the first place? No wonder you're a republican.  Biggest fuktards on the planet.

wow fnord is back.  first post since august.

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Yeah, let me know when Q sits for an interview, protests/ loots, and gets corporations to give them millions. And has an office. You stupid bastard. Owned. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

wow fnord is back.  first post since august.

Aww, you're so cute! Don't worry, I likely won't be swimming in this sewer for very long, just saw this thread pop back up and wondered why. Horseman, I'm sure you're a lovely fellow that was just misunderstood over at that other forum that people here seem so obsessed with.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, let me know when Q site for an interview, protests/ loots, and gets corporations to give them millions. And has an office. You stupid bastard. Owned. 

Jesus Christ, and people complain about some Sho dude being relentless? People must talk mad shite about you over on this other board. I can't imagine anyone taking as much pride as you must with immediate responses 24/7 over every. Stupid. Fuking. Thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Jesus Christ, and people complain about some Sho dude being relentless? People must talk mad shite about you over on this other board. I can't imagine anyone taking as much pride as you must with immediate responses 24/7 over every. Stupid. Fuking. Thing.

I doubt it. Stick around though. You’re dumber than Mooney. It’s fun. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

the othe board is dead and this board is king.  who cares what they think.  they ran everyone off. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:21 PM, BunnysBastatrds said:

Has anyone here got a time out for making fun of fat joe and his jolly rancher society? I figure that they correspond in some ways.

Kind of.  I got permabanned after quoting Joe's post a few years ago where he stated left leaning posters made the best arguments.  All I said was I wished there was an unlike button.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Kind of.  I got permabanned after quoting Joe's post a few years ago where he stated left leaning posters made the best arguments.  All I said was I wished there was an unlike button.

They ignore and ban all arguments to the contrary as well as reality.  THEN they make the best arguments.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2022 at 10:56 AM, Fnord said:

Aww, you're so cute! Don't worry, I likely won't be swimming in this sewer for very long, just saw this thread pop back up and wondered why. Horseman, I'm sure you're a lovely fellow that was just misunderstood over at that other forum that people here seem so obsessed with.

One thing no one has ever accused me of before is been misunderstood, Henry.  We already know you're way too weak to stick around. 

• Thanks 1

I think Joe is manic depressive and slips off his meds or something. I mean the guy PMs me telling me how he wishes he had more conservative posters on his board asking me to be sensitive to his liberal posters freaked out by omicron and then 10 minutes later bans me for an inoquious past about Jan 6th. Guy literally gets off on feeding ferril cats at his farm. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

I think Joe is manic depressive and slips off his meds or something. I mean the guy PMs me telling me how he wishes he had more conservative posters on his board asking me to be sensitive to his liberal posters freaked out by omicron and then 10 minutes later bans me for an inoquious past about Jan 6th. Guy literally gets off on feeding ferril cats at his farm. 

Thank God these forearms aren’t my life.  They are like a video game to me.  Something fun to do.  Some take all these forearms focking seriously.

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Thank God these forearms aren’t my life.  They are like a video game to me.  Something fun to do.  Some take all these forearms focking seriously.

Me too. I think that's generally the case for most people. Who's taking things so serious? 

6 hours ago, Horseman said:

One thing no one has ever accused me of before is been misunderstood, Henry.  We already know you're way too weak to stick around. 

He's Henry Ford from antifaguys? 

• Haha 1

angst, hate, drama..

manufactured outrage.

/popcorn

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

He's Henry Ford from antifaguys? 

Ha!  No, that was just a play on his name/avatar. Henry's gig was trying to sound smarter than everyone else. That's definitely not this guy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You know the mentally challenged people who take and post photos of their food all the time?  Like we've never seen a Salisbury steak before?  Joe does that with haircuts. Hes THAT guy. 

• Haha 1

Joes the guy in junior high who sniffed glue and played D&D wearing his moms panties. He’s trying to make up for it. And failing as bad as he did then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This place is a Cheers. FBG’s is Melvilles. I’m Sam. Ok, I’m not Sam. I’m the old guy on the other side of the bar. 

they were rationalizing the death of their forums over there by saying people just dont use forums anymore.  yet this place keeps growing????  but how ELSE would that place die except the few that are left lying to themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

they were rationalizing the death of their forums over there by saying people just dont use forums anymore.  yet this place keeps growing????  but how ELSE would that place die except the few that are left lying to themselves.

This place is nowhere near as big as it was when I joined.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

This place is nowhere near as big as it was when I joined.

this place shrank but its getting bigger again.  

On 1/13/2022 at 2:25 AM, Horseman said:

He’s just trying to backtrack now that he realizes he’s destroyed his company by turning it into a Libs only safe space. He treats any non Lib in there like garbage letting his mods ban anyone non snowflake they want for 5 years then has moments of realizing he should have run his business like an adult but he just can’t do it. He’s your typical liberal, can’t take it when thinks don’t go their way. Even at the expense of his business, he made his bed though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

He’s just trying to backtrack now that he realizes he’s destroyed his company by turning it into a Libs only safe space. He treats any non Lib in there like garbage letting his mods ban anyone non snowflake they want for 5 years then has moments of realizing he should have run his business like an adult but he just can’t do it. He’s your typical liberal, can’t take it when thinks don’t go their way. Even at the expense of his business, he made his bed though. 

You guys need to pull up a chair and have fun here. Prior to 2016 - it was a decent place.  Now it’s nothing but left wing f@ggots. 

yes I am a bigot and I use slurs a lot. Pardon me of that offends you. 

• Like 1