Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

(Super Bowl) Sunday will be the final showdown between Brady and Mahomes

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's the Final ShowCountdown!  :banana:

Until the singer started singing, I wasn't sure if that was a girl or guy.

31 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

discuss.

Bucs 48  Chiefs 13.  Teams who have to play in Tampa at 4 pm on Sunday's get embarrassed... as will the Chiefs.

Chiefs better win one now because Eric Bienemy  will be leaving for a a HC job after the season. There goes the offense. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chiefs better win one now because Eric Bienemy  will be leaving for a a HC job after the season. There goes the offense. 

Bwahahaha

Pederson and nagy say hi

13 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Bwahahaha

Pederson and nagy say hi

Wait, everyone has him at the top of the list for new hires. What are you saying here? 

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, then we're screwed.  😡

Nice job out of Boles the other night. Great adjustment to Goff picking them apart underneath. Once a guy goes 11-11 against the blitz maybe it’s time to try something new? 

43 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Chiefs - 75, Bucs - 3.

After the game, Brady acts like a little b1tch by refusing to shake Mahomes' hand and then takes solace at his regular truck stop glory-hole.

FYP

• Haha 2

I'm betting more than I should on KC blowing out Tampa. :cheers: How in theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fock is that not the SNF game :doh:

Brady is done.  Noodle arm now.  He can throw it deep with zip but with zero accuracy.  He should retire today but is gonna just finish out the year.

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Brady is done.  Noodle arm now.  He can throw it deep with zip but with zero accuracy.  He should retire today but is gonna just finish out the year.

I have to agree. He's got just enough of an arm & quality receivers to be able to do well against weak opponents. Luckily for him & the Bucs, the schedule is incredibly favorable for him starting week 14. Min- @Atl - @Det - Atl

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

He does not need to throw it deep, his entire career is the sh!tty little short pass...over and over....if they just use him properly, he can still deliver.

On 11/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, KayJay1971 said:

I would rather discuss whether or not to bench Stephan Davis. 

Never bench stephen davis. He's still in my starting lineup to this day 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He does not need to throw it deep, his entire career is the sh!tty little short pass...over and over....if they just use him properly, he can still deliver.

Brady is clearly RACISS.  He needs a small white dude that moves the chains like Welker and Edelman. 

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yah but in the Arians offense, he won't be throwing the short pass.  Also, Brady doesn't have his pass catching RB in Tampa.  Fournette and Jones have hands of stone.

Also, the league is catching on to Brady's decline more and more.  Defenses will increasingly tailor themselves to dare Brady to throw deep.  He will look bad the rest of the way.

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yah but in the Arians offense, he won't be throwing the short pass.  Also, Brady doesn't have his pass catching RB in Tampa.  Fournette and Jones have hands of stone.

He has Miller, who I also hold in a few leagues in anticipation of the incessant shi!tty short pass.... really need them to use Brady properly, stop it with the full NFL offense and simplify it down to short throws....

43 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Also, the league is catching on to Brady's decline more and more.  Defenses will increasingly tailor themselves to dare Brady to throw deep.  He will look bad the rest of the way.

Yep.

This is why NE got rid of him. Not that it’s worked out super well in the short term, but they saw the writing on the wall.

He was 5-4 in his last nine games with the Pats and faded very badly down the stretch last year.

So far there is a QB that looks better than the other one.

Maybe KC will hit him a crack and take him out of his misery. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe KC will hit him a crack and take him out of his misery. 

Doh! 

On 11/25/2020 at 5:16 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Until the singer started singing, I wasn't sure if that was a girl or guy.

LOL I knew he was a dude because I knew the group but from the thumbnail of the post I was going to say he sure is a pretty guy. 

On 11/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, RLLD said:

This is part of the problem and Ive been beating the drum since he went to TB.  The team choice was odd.  At this point in time he needs to play small ball with a defense and run game.  Bruce Arians system never seemed like one for Brady either.  Vertical passing game.  No real motion or play action.

I think Brady is about done.  Hes old it happens to everyone.  But at same time the move to TB made little sense to me. 

On 11/25/2020 at 5:01 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Given the choice of having a 26- yr old Mahomes, T. Kelce, T. Hill and a really solid offensive line - or Eric Bieniemy as an OC......you'd take Bieniemy? 

I'm gonna take a guess and say that offense will be just fine, Garrett couldn't even screw it up. 

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Given the choice of having a 26- yr old Mahomes, T. Kelce, T. Hill and a really solid offensive line - or Eric Bieniemy as an OC......you'd take Bieniemy? 

I'm gonna take a guess and say that offense will be just fine, Garrett couldn't even screw it up. 

That was sarcasm. Being Andy Reid’s “OC” doesn’t mean much. Ask any Bears  fan about Nagy. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was sarcasm. Being Andy Reid’s “OC” doesn’t mean much. Ask any Bears  fan about Nagy. 

Was thinking so, gotcha. 

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Was thinking so, gotcha. 

Same thing when the Giants hired McAdoo because he was Aaron Rodgers QB coach. Big deal. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same thing when the Giants hired McAdoo because he was Aaron Rodgers QB coach. Big deal. 

That didn’t work so good. 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:57 AM, JustinCharge said:

Fournette had 76 receptions last year