Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Happy Thanksgiving Geeks

57 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

My gravy is bomb. All your moms agree. :cheers:

A little salty for my liking. 😝

:cheers:

• Haha 2

Happy Thanksgiving to the FFToday community.

Have fun, make money, stay safe.

🍻

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks You all too and me and my cats are going to enjoy the Turkey Breast tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving All.

Had a black cat named mr Voo. Loved turkey. My mom would start cooking this time of the morning and he would wait until she gave him his turkey sandwich. Gizzards and all. He loved it. 

I lost my friend and father five years ago today. He was my friend.  Best man at my heart. I love him so very much. I made the call to pull the plugs on this day. Hardest thing I ever did. Love you papa Roy. I miss you my friend. 

• Sad 1

Happy Turkey Day!  

To those who don't eat turkey on this day, shame on you!

This has been a challenging year for many, certainly for me.  Yet I find myself thankful for being alive and, at the moment anyway, cancer free.  I’m thankful that the radiation hasn’t kicked in enough yet to ruin my taste and appetite for Thanksgiving dinner.  I’m thankful that my 3 kids will come over to our house today, and we’ll watch football and put up Christmas decorations (I’m not climbing ladders these days) and I’ll regret starting Matthew Stanford but Tannehill vs. the Colts is my other option.  Finally, I’m thankful for you mooks.  This place and you folks have come to be friends, and have been a big help during my cancer journey so far.

I hope all of you find things to be thankful for and enjoy this day.  :cheers:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This has been a challenging year for many, certainly for me.  Yet I find myself thankful for being alive and, at the moment anyway, cancer free.  I’m thankful that the radiation hasn’t kicked in enough yet to ruin my taste and appetite for Thanksgiving dinner.  I’m thankful that my 3 kids will come over to our house today, and we’ll watch football and put up Christmas decorations (I’m not climbing ladders these days) and I’ll regret starting Matthew Stanford but Tannehill vs. the Colts is my other option.  Finally, I’m thankful for you mooks.  This place and you folks have come to be friends, and have been a big help during my cancer journey so far.

Good stuff Jer.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Happy Thanksgiving geeks!  :cheers:

• Like 1

I am thankful for my enormous cack, my lingerie model wife, and the money. All that gawdamn money that I have. Oh and I am thankful for all your moms. Happy thanksgiving Geeks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The PosterFormerlyKnownAs said:

I’m thankful for the Geek Club community that is so willing to provide constant companionship for my mom.  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

:cheers:

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

me me me, I I I, LOOK AT ME!!

Happy Thanksgiving fuckers

Just got done hittin the driving range up for a bit. Heading back to the condo for food. About to starve 

Happy Thanksgiving all.  Added a new kitty to our household this week so very thankful for that :).  Have a good one.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Happy Thanksgiving all.  Added a new kitty to our household this week so very thankful for that :).  Have a good one.

👍

NY Strip roasts, 2 of them. Cooked low and slow all day.  Killer gravy. About 5 pies/deserts that I'm too full to try. 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

Don't tell Sux :(

27 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

NY Strip roasts, 2 of them. Cooked low and slow all day.  Killer gravy. About 5 pies/deserts that I'm too full to try. 

Did you go somewhere or did you buy every dessert in the store?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did you go somewhere or did you buy every dessert in the store?  :dunno:

Roommates went crazy.

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Roommates went crazy.

Roommates?  I thought you lived alone.  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Roommates?  I thought you lived alone.  :dunno:

underwear gnomes.