Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

Ballege RB

8 minutes ago, jeffkomlo said:

Any info on if he will start, extent of injury?

No, but I allege that if one must dredge up Ballege, he is already on the edge of a precipitous  ledge.

Dude. Im hurting, Mostert on IR also got Gaskin (inj) and Gurley and Hyde, Lost Saquan at beginning of year.

I hear you, man. Lotta moving parts this week on your RB roster. 

Ballage was limited again today and still listed as questionable. Tomorrow will tell the tale....and should also tell us if Ekeler will be activated....and Gaskin/Mostert, as well.

Gore available?

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think you have to see what Ballage does today if anything.

From what I've been able to gather, he is trending towards playing. Should know for sure in a few hours.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stonewall said:

From what I've been able to gather, he is trending towards playing. Should know for sure in a few hours.

I sure hope you are right.

youve been right on the money on a number of your calls this year.   well done. 

18 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I sure hope you are right.

youve been right on the money on a number of your calls this year.   well done. 

Missed more than I have hit, unfortunately....but thank you kindly. You've been around long enough, Ray, to understand that weekly lineup decisions are basically nothing more than educated hopes and guesses.

Unfortunately, it looks like we may not get the desired clarity on Ballage. Only hazy information available. He remained limited today with a calf and an ankle, and looks like a gametime decision. Seems strange though, since he finished the game last week. The other wildcard is still Ekeler. The coach said today that he "has a chance" to be activated off IR and play Sunday. Doesn't logically seem likely....but who the heck knows. A real cluster, for sure.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/11/27/21722974/kalen-ballage-injury-update-game-status-week-12-chargers-vs-bills-fantasy-football-austin-ekeler

15 hours ago, stonewall said:

Missed more than I have hit, unfortunately....but thank you kindly. You've been around long enough, Ray, to understand that weekly lineup decisions are basically nothing more than educated hopes and guesses.

Unfortunately, it looks like we may not get the desired clarity on Ballage. Only hazy information available. He remained limited today with a calf and an ankle, and looks like a gametime decision. Seems strange though, since he finished the game last week. The other wildcard is still Ekeler. The coach said today that he "has a chance" to be activated off IR and play Sunday. Doesn't logically seem likely....but who the heck knows. A real cluster, for sure.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/11/27/21722974/kalen-ballage-injury-update-game-status-week-12-chargers-vs-bills-fantasy-football-austin-ekeler

when you are giving recommendations for scrubs on the wire, you have hit close to  half.  

thats pretty  good considering the level of talent out there on the wire in most leagues where you find these guys available.

you know this to be true.  and so do I.

thats why I'm giving you cudos.

Ive done well with a couple of your recommendations this year when facing injuries and byes/covid issues.

your posts are gounded in logic (which I like)  yes, some have missed but a number have come up aces.

for a waiiver wire scrub, if you are getting more than 6 or 7 fantasy points thats usually all you can ask.  if you do better you get an A+ because generally waiver wire scrubs dont give much more than 5 points most of the time and often they give less.

• Thanks 1

Gotta fade Ballage now, even if he plays. 

Ekeler activated from IR. Don't know how much he'll play, but too much risk now. Great news for Ekeler owners moving forward, though....that combo with Herbert could be gold.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chargers/news/chargers-activate-rb-austin-ekeler-for-sundays-game-versus-bills

10 hours ago, stonewall said:

Gotta fade Ballage now, even if he plays. 

Ekeler activated from IR. Don't know how much he'll play, but too much risk now. Great news for Ekeler owners moving forward, though....that combo with Herbert could be gold.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chargers/news/chargers-activate-rb-austin-ekeler-for-sundays-game-versus-bills

agreed. 

you gotta be in pretty desperate need to play him this week.

he will get you points, but not what you want/need unless Ekeler is dressed to be a backup only.

but If that is the case, why dress him if you are not gonna play him.

i think best case scenario if you start him this week is a 50-50 split of carries.