Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Rock Rappelling Have any done it ?

You guess it and I did it back around 92. Was at a party 40 plus people or more in a small apartment so half of us was hanging out outside. Was drinking out of the red sippy cup.and ended talking to this very right wing gay dude. I know what you are thinking odd I know. Very cool dude and he was, we are going rock rappelling in the morning do you want to go ?

I'm like heck yea so about 12 of us went from the party and was a great time. They had the ropes and equipment, first time going down I was a whimp cause you have to turn your back going down and was scary, 2nd and 3rd time I was  bouncing of the rocks 15 feet at a time.

That was like really cool.

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Were there brojammers at this party?

Not sure what that is but crap went down the night of the party. Girl that had hosted that party I was dating two weeks before. I ended up giving her to my friend and who she was dating then. Some nutcase she worked with at the party that was obsessed with her started crap at the end and went after my friend. Ended up me and a few others toss him out and I said want to try me. End of story and he took his drunk ass home. I stayed a bit just case he'd came back and then went home .

A lot of us went Rock Rappelling hours later,

I forgot after we got good at doing RR. My one friend got cocky and went down face first, OMG I thought I was going to witness his death seeing his skull slamming off the rocks. Thank God people down below pull the ropes just in time.

Does your mom own a Miata?  :unsure:

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He was a big fat dude and I was ready to have a piece of him that night. I worked out daily and was ready.

Did you tell him "hey, dude, you better step off"?