Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Meth Tweekers

Stat corrections for week 11

I had a tie in a old school antiquated league. I lost based on his dumb tiebreaker rules. Anyway I see a stat correction on Yahoo for CC.Lamb for week 11. It looks like he lost 2 points. I can't find details anywhere. It would make or break my tie game. 

I haven't looked to be sure, but did watch the game yesterday. I noticed that he took a pass in the backfield, then looked downfield as if he were gonna try to throw it to the endzone. When nothing was apparently open, he tucked it and ran for a loss of a couple yards. I was starting Lamb in one league and noticed that he hadn't lost any points after the play. I would guess that is what has finally been adjusted.

FWIW, he was awarded a completion of 4 or 5 yards on the last play of the game that looked like a drop.....so I guess everything evens out.

(Edit: I just noticed that you are talking about week 11...nevermind)

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

I haven't looked to be sure, but did watch the game yesterday. I noticed that he took a pass in the backfield, then looked downfield as if he were gonna try to throw it to the endzone. When nothing was apparently open, he tucked it and ran for a loss of a couple yards. I was starting Lamb in one league and noticed that he hadn't lost any points after the play. I would guess that is what has finally been adjusted.

FWIW, he was awarded a completion of 4 or 5 yards on the last play of the game that looked like a drop.....so I guess everything evens out.

It was from week 11 stat corrections come out on Thursday. 

Just now, Crystal Meth Tweekers said:

It was from week 11 stat corrections come out on Thursday. 

Yep, noticed and was typing my edit when you replied....