Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Supreme Court - This is what i hate

Rink

“Justices of this Court play a deadly game in second guessing the expert judgment of health officials about the environments in which a contagious virus, now infecting a million Americans each week, spreads most easily.” The Court had rejected challenges to similar measures in California and Nevada earlier this year, and she saw no reason for its apparent change of heart. The Court’s ruling, she noted, “will only exacerbate the Nation’s suffering.”

Hey stupid b!tch, its not your job to get involved with decisions based on anything other than interpreting constitutionality.....so STOP OVER REACHING   😡

• Like 2

“Free religious exercise is one of our most treasured and jealously guarded constitutional rights. States may not discriminate against religious institutions, even when faced with a crisis as deadly as this one,” she wrote. “But those restrictions are not at stake today.”

Idiot. They are at stake every single day. If they can be taken away because some might lose their taste and smell for a couple days they can be taken away for anything. 

That is how we got so much gun control. Little by little it's stripped away.

Didn't even need to check the link to know it was the dumbest judge on the court and probably the dumbest all time.  Total activist with no care for the constitution. 

Yeah I’ll actually agree that wasn’t a good line. You could justify a lot with that kind of thinking. Japanese internment during WWII? Well who are we to second guess the experts that decided it was vital to our safety? Etc. etc.

Don’t agree with the Court’s decision but that doesn’t mean sotomayor was right, either.

• Like 1

100% this rag doesn't follow the guidelines in her personal life.

Of course now that pelosi set the precedence of ruining a person's business for having security cameras up in their shop and catching the old hag not following the restrictions she helped put in place for the commoners, the folks might think twice about calling these elitists out in public.

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Hey stupid b!tch, its not your job to get involved with decisions based on anything other than interpreting constitutionality.....so STOP OVER REACHING   😡

Lefties legislate from the bench.  Its just what they do.

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This decision was another Trump victory.

Yes, but geez, we need Trump to make sure the SC upholds the 1st amendment? WTF is going on with the left's hatred of our country?

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Yes, but geez, we need Trump to make sure the SC upholds the 1st amendment? WTF is going on with the left's hatred of our country?

The most mysterious question of them all. The left has proven as individuals they can make it in this country with hard work and enjoy good livings and freedom. And yet now they want it all to stop for the next generations. Even the ones who aren't seeking the power positions want it to be so. 

They want to make everyone poor and government controlled rather than help the poor empower themselves in life.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The most mysterious question of them all. The left has proven as individuals they can make it in this country with hard work and enjoy good livings and freedom. And yet now they want it all to stop for the next generations. Even the ones who aren't seeking the power positions want it to be so. 

They want to make everyone poor and government controlled rather than help the poor empower themselves in life.

If they allow people to empower themselves than that takes away from the profit and money they can make.  It's all about TALKING a good game, but walking it actually affects the bottom line - can't have that.

In 2010 it was about privilege, the 1 pct and all that. Well, people like Obama could t have that movement talking hold, so they injected race into it. So instead of just privilege, it became white privilege. You’re a fool if you don’t see how they played this generation into buying that crap. Worms too. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In 2010 it was about privilege, the 1 pct and all that. Well, people like Obama could t have that movement talking hold, so they injected race into it. So instead of just privilege, it became white privilege. You’re a fool if you don’t see how they played this generation into buying that crap. Worms too. 

Trump nominated 3 people for the court who represent family, hard learning, and hard work. Obama nominated societal outliers. Everything the left seems to push these days is catering to the 0.01% of people who seem to have borderline personality disorders. My wife calls it the Participation Trophy Society. 

15 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

“Free religious exercise is one of our most treasured and jealously guarded constitutional rights. States may not discriminate against religious institutions, even when faced with a crisis as deadly as this one,” she wrote. “But those restrictions are not at stake today.”

Idiot. They are at stake every single day. If they can be taken away because some might lose their taste and smell for a couple days they can be taken away for anything. 

That is how we got so much gun control. Little by little it's stripped away.

I tend to agree with this. But there has to be common sense. for example, those ridiculous Jews in New York who had some massive maskless wedding ceremony. I mean, you don't need that many people grouped together in the first place.

You know the idiots who follow televangelists down televangelist down south  would do the same thing.

So, while I think scotus tends to overreach these days, many people should show a little bit of common sense too.

There never should have been a case to review. 

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I tend to agree with this. But there has to be common sense. for example, those ridiculous Jews in New York who had some massive maskless wedding ceremony. I mean, you don't need that many people grouped together in the first place.

You know the idiots who follow televangelists down televangelist down south  would do the same thing.

So, while I think scotus tends to overreach these days, many people should show a little bit of common sense too.

If they are maskless they are breaking the rules and should be subject to whatever consequences.  There will always be sufficient reasons to limit the freedoms of Americans,  that is why the Constitution exists. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

This case had nothing to do with some maskless wedding.  It had everything to do with applying different standards to places of worship than other businesses, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. 

I blame the Jews. 

They room everything! 

My grandfather said they were the only ones who ever got a gold star in school. That's unfair.

19 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I blame the Jews. 

They room everything! 

My grandfather said they were the only ones who ever got a gold star in school. That's unfair.

If Democrats continue down their road, this might yet happen for Jews again....

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If Democrats continue down their road, this might yet happen for Jews again....

Nah. It might have been headed that way when the one percent were the ones on the radar. But they successfully made it about race instead of wealth.  Obama steered them away from his banker and tech billionaire friends. With help from the media and academia. Income inequality was quickly replaced with white privilege. This way all white people regardless of status are the problem, not just the oligarchs.  Brilliant stroke by the divider in chief.