Sign in to follow this  
Kam187

Dionte Johnson or DJ Moore. Brian Hill or Austin Ekeler?

Those are actually tough ones.

Johnson over Moore, although there is a slight risk of a game cancellation with Pittsburg.

Hill over Ekeler, but only because we don't know how much Ekeler will actually play. If we knew that he'd have no limitations, it would be Ekler, for sure.

Would take DJ also. 

Man I really want to say Ekeler, Chargers don’t have anyone else at the rb position, and Ekeler matching up with Herbert, could be a darn good one.  

Going to take Ekeler, but OP only if you can find out if he’s a full go.  

I also think B Hill is a good move, I think he could be a rb2 , might be a little less in non ppr though. 

Hey OP good luck with this decision, post who you did go with, so I can see the outcome.  

Thanks. 

Thanks guys. Wee paws will do. Yea Ekeler seems like the higher upside. I may go Dionte because our commissioner lets us play one guy as a backup in case the game gets cancelled so so I can always pick a Moore as a replacement should the game get cancelled. 

DJ only because I’m betting Pitt game is cancelled tbh but this is good prob to have between these two 

hill.  I can’t see LAC risking a heavy load on Eke and Hill volume should be there

If you can have an alternate....I'd start DJ.....wish I had the option.....just can't chance it.

Hill vs Ekeler I don't think you loose either way.....

I don’t know what will happen with Ravens/Steelers. TE Mark Andrews is the latest to get a covid positive test... I would avoid anybody in that game just to be safe... can’t afford a goose-egg in a roster slot this time of the season.