Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 12 FU

Josh Jacobs, Darren Waller, & Derek Carr (Benched Brady)

Making the Atlanta defense look like the steel curtain today.

I hope Derek Carr gets his car keyed and the dealer color matches the paint wrong when fixing it.  FU.

FU to the Browns D!

Getting nothing against the Jags

FU to the never ending list of guys that continue to have career games against me:

Evan Engram

Atlanta's kicker

Nick Chubb

Amari Cooper

Justin Jefferson

Also FU to my losers that decided to take the week off:

Kyler Murray

Darren Waller

Geek Elliott

Mike Davis

How the !@#$ do the raiders score 31-37-31 against the chargers/Broncos/Chiefs weeks 9-10-11 but come up totally lame against Atlanta ?

What a pathetic team.

Almost forgot: A   big FU  to myself for starting Carr over Brady because of his favorable matchup

2 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Denver and New Orleans...when was the last time you saw an NFL game with no quarterbacks?

It's definitely a 1st for me....... LOL

How about Brian Hill - starts at RB for a team that put up 43 pts and all he does is 55 yards on the ground. Now THAT is pathetic. Kareem Hunt took a week off too, and Curtis Samuel at least made his numbers barely respectable with a late long catch... And yeah, Josh Allen was bailed out by his RBs and defense today for sure.

25 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

How the !@#$ do the raiders score 31-37-31 against the chargers/Broncos/Chiefs weeks 9-10-11 but come up totally lame against Atlanta ?

What a pathetic team.

Almost forgot: A   big FU  to myself for starting Carr over Brady because of his favorable matchup

Traveling coast to coast takes a lot out of a team.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

How about Brian Hill - starts at RB for a team that put up 43 pts and all he does is 55 yards on the ground. Now THAT is pathetic. Kareem Hunt took a week off too, and Curtis Samuel at least made his numbers barely respectable with a late long catch... And yeah, Josh Allen was bailed out by his RBs and defense today for sure.

Allen will struggle more, they’ve got tough games coming up.

Shocking, Taysom Hill stealing the 1 yd TD again. Trying for his best Tebow impression, more rushing yards than passing yards (and neither over 100).

Allen pukes today and Hill is being “covered” by apparently blind people from TB. EFF TB, I’m flying down there this week and applying for a job at DB-I’m better than those guys, and I’m 63!

Looks like Two Girls One Kupp is back to sh1tting in my mouth after blowing up on my bench his last two games. :mad:

11 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Add Tyreek to the list having a career day against me.  lol this is nuts

Boss' team this week: Watson, Henry, Mostert, Hill, Fuller, Landry, Hurst, SF D... 199.5 and counting

31 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Shocking, Taysom Hill stealing the 1 yd TD again. Trying for his best Tebow impression, more rushing yards than passing yards (and neither over 100).

I hate F'n Taysom Hill.  Gadget players are f'n useless.  All they do is run because they don't know how to pass, even if the WR is wide open. 

Why NO inked this guy to a big contract I have no idea. 

Edit:  As I posted this he vultured yet another TD because he can't do anything else.  I mean, why have RBs and WRs on your team if your QB is going to ball hog every single time?

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I hate F'n Taysom Hill.  Gadget players are f'n useless.  All they do is run because they don't know how to pass, even if the WR is wide open. 

Why NO inked this guy to a big contract I have no idea. 

Edit:  As I posted this he vultured yet another TD because he can't do anything else.

Yup, Kamara (mine) and Thomas owners are screwed with this joke.

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Yup, Kamara and Thomas owners are screwed with this joke.

And I have Thomas.  

NO can save some money next year and get rid of Kamara and Thomas since it's obvious they won't be used because Hill feels like he has ball hog every single time.

For those that played football, wasn't there always one guy on the team like this that everyone hated?  No one likes a ball hog.

Yeah I've had some FU's here and there but today in one of my leagues may be one of my best weeks ever with this lineup.                             QB- Watson.                                                               RB- Henry, A. Gibson.                                                WR-  Ty. Hill, AJ Brown, W. Fuller.                             TE- E. Engram.                                                            PK- Y. KOO.                                                                Def-  Washington Football Team.

Gonna savor this lineup cause it may be a while til I get another day of production like this one.

6 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

Yeah I've had some FU's here and there but today in one of my leagues may be one of my best weeks ever with this lineup.                             QB- Watson.                                                               RB- Henry, A. Gibson.                                                WR-  Ty. Hill, AJ Brown, W. Fuller.                             TE- E. Engram.                                                            PK- Y. KOO.                                                                Def-  Washington Football Team.

Gonna savor this lineup cause it may be a while til I get another day of production like this one.

Wow!

That is one for the ages.

I still call them the Redskins & always will. 

The Redskins primary logo used today was first designed in 1971 in close consultation with Native American leaders. Among those who unanimously approved & voiced praise for the logo was Walter “Blackie” Wetzel, a former President of the National Congress of American Indians & Chairman of the Blackfeet Nation. 

Years earlier, Mr. Wetzel had been deeply involved with U.S. President John F. Kennedy in the movement for civil liberties, civil rights, & economic freedom for all. In 2014, Mr. Wetzel’s son Don commented, “It needs to be said that an Indian from the State of Montana created the Redskins logo, & did it the right way. It represents the Red Nation, & it’s something to be proud of.”

24 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

QB- Watson.                                                               RB- Henry, A. Gibson.                                                WR-  Ty. Hill, AJ Brown, W. Fuller.                             TE- E. Engram.                                                            PK- Y. KOO.                                                                Def-  Washington Football Team.

Even Axe Elf will tip his cap to that lineup.  Great week!

Tyreek might just save my bacon this week after Josh Allen, Brian Hill, and Kareem Hunt crushed my spirits. 41 pts in my PPR league in just the first half!

33 minutes ago, loonecho said:

Hill has transformed Kamara from an elite fantasy RB into a questionable flex option.

No kidding.

I have Murray as a handcuff to Kamara in 2 leagues, and at this point I’m thinking he’s the better play, since Hill doesn’t throw to the RB’s at all anyway.

2 hours ago, DocNiner said:

HOF. 

2 hours ago, DocNiner said:

Hey - this is the FU board.  No one wants to hear about YOUR good fortune, you selfish SOB.  :)

Take it to the "Thank you Week 12" thread. 

Anybody that had to go against Hill and Rogers today lost including me. I just don’t understand why a DB coach wouldn’t double on Hill after he had 500 yds in first quarter (SOB should be FIRED!!!) and how most of the world knows Packers can’t run but still can’t cover their WR’s. What the HE|| is WRONG with these DB’s-why are they SO disinterested/distracted? I’m 63 and STILL better than these posers!

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Even Axe Elf will tip his cap to that lineup.  Great week!

Gabriel Davis, pretty good game this week

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Anybody that had to go against Hill and Rogers today lost including me. I just don’t understand why a DB coach wouldn’t double on Hill after he had 500 yds in first quarter (SOB should be FIRED!!!) and how most of the world knows Packers can’t run but still can’t cover their WR’s. What the HE|| is WRONG with these DB’s-why are they SO disinterested/distracted? I’m 63 and STILL better than these posers!

Todd Bowles is the DC for Tampa. He didn’t feel like changing anything up last week when the Rams just threw it underneath all night. Arians doesn’t do defense , so this is what you get. Arians is the Buddy Ryan of offense. 

In an eight team, two Qb league, I started Carr (-0.40 pts) and Goff (1.02 pts). Zero touchdowns and seven turnovers between the two.