Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Thank U week 12

So much negativity out there these days, thought I'd start something positive so: Thank you AJ Brown. Watching you take 5 yard slants to the house is poetry in motion (not to mention on-side kicks). I am grateful for all you do, keep up the good work. Side note- how the heck did Ole' Miss not dominate with AJ and Metcalf on the same team?

Thank you alcohol, for helping me cope with the fact that my sh1tty ass team has now officially been eliminated from the post season. :wall:

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Thank you alcohol, for helping me cope with the fact that my sh1tty ass team has now officially been eliminated from the post season. :wall:

We will accept back door thank u’s in the thread...

Thank you to the person in my league who dropped Kenyan Drake, & didn't pay attention as to when he was coming back because he believed that Chase Edmunds had taken over as the bell cow. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Thank you Washington defense and Tyreek Hill

Guy in my league is on the verge of losing just to Tyreek Hill alone. 56 points in half Ppr. Game of the year!

21 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Thank you to the person in my league who dropped Kenyan Drake, & didn't pay attention as to when he was coming back because he believed that Chase Edmunds had taken over as the bell cow. 

Wow dropped Drake, why can’t that happen on my league.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wow dropped Drake, why can’t that happen on my league.  

I'm pretty sure Drake suffered the injury week 7, was on his bye week 8, & also missed week 9. The guy who dropped him was either 1-6 or 2-5 @ the time & panicked.

Love the Drake :)

Yeah that happens , they do manic, and that creates from good pickups during the season.  

In one of my leagues Week 12 was one for the ages for me. Probably be a while before I have another monster fantasy day like week 12.

QB-Watson

RB- Henry. A. Gibson

WR- T. Hill  W. Fuller  AJ Brown

TE- E. Engram

PK- Koo

Def- Washington

Would been great if it was league championship game but this week will help me secure the #1 seed and a bye.

THANK YOU THANK YOU WEEK12.

On 11/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, jrokh said:

Side note- how the heck did Ole' Miss not dominate with AJ and Metcalf on the same team?

Metcalf must have been a late bloomer, because he wasn't even the WR2 behind Brown.