Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Xanax, etc

Anybody know anyone been on these kind of things, or anything about such drugs,? Pros, cons, side effects, results, etc?

Have u tried oxycotten?

They wrote me a prescription for Xanax some years back. First time I took em I was at work, and they focked me up pretty good.

They switched me to Ativan. I took it for several years, along with wellbutrin. Stopped when I came to China. You don't wanna do that cold turkey as it turns out.

As for Xanax, if you're doing it recreationally, it's better to crush and snort em.

I have and those aren't the drugs you are looking for. Don't mess with them. Well if you want to live in a blur and can't remember crap you did then by all means.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

First time I took one my cousin gave me and I remember driving home and pretty sure a deer ran out in front of me that I barely miss hitting. After that all I knew was waking up in my bed the next day. I took a few more years later and hell no!  Not for me! Oh the other time I took like two while drinking beer at a friends house, Was A Friday Night and woke up Sunday night at my apt. Did even know how I got there then went back to bed for 12 more hours.

Xanax alone makes you feel good

Xanax and THC makes you feel great

Xanax and 6+ alcoholic beverages makes you black out 

If you want to get a DWI or get in bar fights or ruin relationships then eat/snort some bars and pound bourbon

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Anybody know anyone been on these kind of things, or anything about such drugs,? Pros, cons, side effects, results, etc?

Every young female is on these.

I suppose some people are so batsheet crazy that they do need them.

Overprescribed.  Awful drugs.  Make your mind into mush.  

There is a reason it is a prescription drug. 

You should talk with your doctor and not the geek club. Look at some of the responses, snorting it, using it with illegal drugs, etc. The geek club is not the best place for medical advice.

47 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

There is a reason it is a prescription drug. 

You should talk with your doctor and not the geek club. Look at some of the responses, snorting it, using it with illegal drugs, etc. The geek club is not the best place for medical advice.

Bullshiot.  Great Medical,  Marital, Financial, Gambling, and Buying advise has been given over the years here.  :nono:

I have a standing prescription for Xanax. I rarely take them, but when I do it's usually Friday night with bourbon. Xanax by themself doesn't really do anything for me. Xanax with booze slows me down and makes me sleepy.

I quit Xanax cold turkey after taking it for 3 years daily for sleep (1mg) about 7 years ago. No adverse reactions. 

I have Xanax and have mebbe 1 pill a month or two if I feel a panic / anxiety attack coming on. 
Works great for that...Just kind of smooths out the edges. 

I used to have to take one when I flew. 

My Rx is so old, that I have to wonder if they'd still work. 

Took one prior to a flight to Seattle, flight is only about an hour and 30 minutes. Landed. Decided we'd hit a few breweries before we met with friends before dinner. Ended up getting to the restaurant early, and I crashed so hard in the car. I don't remember kind of walking all wonky down the streets of Seattle, half drunk and half on Xanax. Lurch said it was hard to get me to really wake up. Eating helped a little, but then we had more booze at dinner. Got to our hotel and I fell asleep again. Took me a few days to finally feel normal. 

I don't take them anymore and I don't drink anymore. My anxiety has improved immensely. 

• Like 1

This thread had piqued my curiousity, anyone got some for sale?

Had some dental work done in the late 90s

Was given Percodan for the pain. It was amazing, & I can certainly understand how some people get hooked.

I am in day 4 of taking Zoloft.  Anyone have experience there?  Side effects so far are mild.  

As for Xanax, I took it for fun with weed and booze 4-5 times many years ago and blacked out every time.  Once woke in bed with a hideous girl and she confirmed we had boinked.  Another time woke in the lawn outside my apartment building.  Glad I didn’t die or kill someone.

50 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

As for Xanax, I took it for fun with weed and booze 4-5 times many years ago and blacked out every time.  Once woke in bed with a hideous girl and she confirmed we had boinked.  Another time woke in the lawn outside my apartment building.  Glad I didn’t die or kill someone.

Good times.

• Like 1

I don’t know how she did it but a mom in our circle of friends (34C) took Xanax all waking hours and drank like a champ. All the time and she was a nurse. 

She would time to time give a few to my wife and one day I felt like crap and all I wanted to do was sleep - once I’m up I’m up. So I took either 1/4 or 1/2 don’t remember but I remember hating it !!!!

Hated it and never tried again. And it didn’t help me go back to sleep. 

11 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Just smoke some weed man.  :bandana:

That’s what I’m saying.

3 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I don’t know how she did it but a mom in our circle of friends (34C) took Xanax all waking hours and drank like a champ. All the time and she was a nurse. 

She would time to time give a few to my wife and one day I felt like crap and all I wanted to do was sleep - once I’m up I’m up. So I took either 1/4 or 1/2 don’t remember but I remember hating it !!!!

Hated it and never tried again. And it didn’t help me go back to sleep. 

Nurses are crazy :wub:

8 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

My Rx is so old, that I have to wonder if they'd still work. 

Mine were 4+ years old when I went to the Doc a few weeks ago and asked him if it was still worth a chit. He took them from me and gave me new ones at no cost to me.
For myself, I think that with taking the old ones (breaking the in half, even) was more of a placebo affect / effect than anything else. :dunno:

For what it's worth, I had / have the generic for it (alprazolam)  with a 0.25 mg per pill.  
Never tried to do it recreationally cause I'm kinda scared of being addicted to anything worse than I;m already addicted to. 
Beer and cigs

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Nurses are crazy :wub:

Especially the naughty male ones :wub:

Since I’m an open book - I probably said this before but I had a pill problem at 15/16 years old. Had surgery and doc was quick to prescribe and I was quick to take. Needed rehab so pills were out of my wheel house. 

Two fold. I was in pain from surgery and father passed away suddenly at 46. Doctor gave me anything I wanted. Two fold. 

8 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Hand jobs or just erotic sponge baths ?

i feel dirty joking about it !!!!

10 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

The anisthediologists

38 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Hand jobs or just erotic sponge baths ?

i feel dirty joking about it !!!!

Dude...Did you see that I said MALE ones? 
I'm not sure if you are having fun with me as a joke or what...:lol:

My generation (1980's as a teenager) fell into a weird gap.... the old pills from the 60's-70's were gone - quaaludes / uppers / downers (whatever that was), and I'd quit partying by the time the 90's came around with ecstacy, oxycoten, roofies and such.

We did weed, cocaine and acid. That's all.

In conclusion... I don't know anything about Xanax. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Good contribution, Gobble. Well played :lol:

8 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

My generation (1980's as a teenager) fell into a weird gap.... the old pills from the 60's-70's were gone - quaaludes / uppers / downers (whatever that was), and I'd quit partying by the time the 90's came around with ecstacy, oxycoten, roofies and such.

We did weed, cocaine and acid. That's all.

:ninja:

They gave me all kinds of stuff in hospital. I remember Roxie's being addicting. Turns out, through miscommunication, they were doubling up Roxy's with something else. It was super fun.