Sign in to follow this  
Strike

NASCAR geeks.......Lost Speedways.....

I know there are a few NASCAR geeks here.  Any of you watch Dale Jr's Lost Speedways?  It's pretty good considering it's a low budget documentary.  I hope it gets renewed for a 2nd season. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I've been wanting to watch. I thought it was on that Peacock or some pay channel.  Is it free somewhere? 

It was on Peacock originally but they have also been playing them on NBCSN at times.  I watched a few of the episodes on NBCSN and enjoyed them.  I downloaded the rest and watched them.  Unfortunately, there are only 8 episodes to the season but they're all really good.

• Thanks 1

I have watched it a little during this past seasons rain delays.  Does it have an real time slot?

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I have watched it a little during this past seasons rain delays.  Does it have an real time slot?

I doubt it at this point.  As previously noted, it was actually a series on their new Peacock streaming service so you can probably watch it whenever you want there. On NBCSN they were scheduling a couple of them right after a race.  I suspect that was in case the race went long.  I'd record them and half the time one would be cut off or preempted if the race went long.  Now that the season is over I suspect they won't show up on NBCSN any more but maybe they will.  So I downloaded the entire season and watched the ones I had missed.

Finally caught one tonight about Jungle Park and watched a few on demand.  Those old guys hauled their balls around in wheelbarrows.  Its no surprise Dale Jr does such a good job on these. He's immersed himself in racing history.  I love when he has an old guy on his podcast.