Sign in to follow this  
Strike

New Seattle first time offender program........

Gotta love this quote from the article regarding how being thrown in jail isn't "affirmative" for the POS criminal:

ā€œLocking people up is very costly and itā€™s not affirmative for peopleā€™s lives,ā€ King County Councilmember Jeanne Kohl-Welles told KOMO.

As Kohl-Welles offers affirmations for the criminals, thereā€™s no word on her stance towards their victims.

Ā 

This is a great idea and I hope many more cities take this stance. Let them all rot in the shiitholes they produced. Hopefully it results in mass casualties and violent crimes against those that vote anything other than Republican.Ā 

Whatā€™s the crime rate like this year in Seattle?Ā I know one of their social workers just got stabbed a few days ago.Ā 

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yeah, and then you wonder why counties start looking to leave these states and join red states.

I live in a blue county (Snohomish) just north of King County which is enacting this zany scheme.Ā  While it still sucks at least my taxes won't be paying for this nonsense.Ā 

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

I live in a blue county (Snohomish) just north of King County which is enacting this zany scheme.Ā  While it still sucks at least my taxes won't be paying for this nonsense.Ā 

Yet.....

Which state decriminalized drugs?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just wait until all of the wealthy county residents move out and leave everyone else with the bill.

Detroit?

This is simple tho.Ā  Every county but King County secedes from Washington.Ā  Then dig a huge moat around King County.

What's the over/under number on days after the bill is put into law, do we see people walking into stores with trash bags and loading them up and running out of the store?Ā  You get a group of 10 or 15 people, ransack a place, at least 90% won't get caught.Ā  If you don't get caught, you're free and clear.Ā  Do it again in a couple weeks.Ā  Rinse and repeat.

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This is simple tho.Ā  Every county but King County secedes from Washington.Ā  Then dig a huge moat around King County.

That's because most criminals can't swim.Ā :bandana:

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

Which state decriminalized drugs?

Oregon.Ā  Though from my days of watching junkies shoot up in broad daylight you'd think heroin was already legal in Seattle.Ā 

Wow...Ā  The other day my kids were talking about where we would like to live in the US...Ā  I said "Definitely not Seattle"...Ā  My liberal daughter asked why?Ā  I told her the weather is just awful, a lot of rain...Ā  I wish I told her the real reason, but she doesn't like when I talk bad about liberals...

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Wow...Ā  The other day my kids were talking about where we would like to live in the US...Ā  I said "Definitely not Seattle"...Ā  My liberal daughter asked why?Ā  I told her the weather is just awful, a lot of rain...Ā  I wish I told her the real reason, but she doesn't like when I talk bad about liberals...

You should smash up some of her favorite belongings and tell her since you're a first time offender that you will be granted leniency.Ā 

• Haha 1

wow......

21 minutes ago, posty said:

I would have told her why, IMO. If she's going to vote that way, then she needs to see what long term results are.Ā 

Notice how the people here who vote these crazy liberals in never visit these threads.Ā  They vote for the party of violence but when these things pop up they dont want to talk about.Ā Ā 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I would have told her why, IMO. If she's going to vote that way, then she needs to see what long term results are.Ā 

Honestly thought about that as well, but we have been arguing so much the past month or two before the election, I didn't want to escalate another one...

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Notice how the people here who vote these crazy liberals in never visit these threads.Ā  They vote for the party of violence but when these things pop up they dont want to talk about.Ā Ā 

Yup.Ā 

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

where is Rusty to defend this

Ā 

A birdy told me he's in time out for a few days.Ā 

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

where is Rusty to defend this

Ā 

And Hawkeye to tell us that the second time around their bail needs to be affordable. :lol:

Thatā€™ll be next. They canā€™t afford bail, so the taxpayers can cover it for them.

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

These are just anecdotes and not indicative of the Dem party overall ideology. at least thatā€™s what they think because they are stupid. Same goes for the turd that argued with me that cancel culture was relegated to colleges and would never spill into the workplace. Only problem is those people eventually graduate and enter the workforce. Also, farĀ too many end up in government positions.Ā