Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Lord help us if we have a different view of things

Our topic will get deleted.  Is this FBG? I thought it was the ff geek club. 

Biff Tannen apparently responded to me and while I didn’t read it before the thread was deleted, I’m guessing that’s where things might have gone off the rails. 

6 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

which thread?

Are we allowed to say? Used to be that you couldn't talk about deletored threads....

But it was a topic that was about LGBTQ. Some agreed. Some disagreed. Got nasty, I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ellen Page

17 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Are we allowed to say? Used to be that you couldn't talk about deletored threads....

But it was a topic that was about LGBTQ. Some agreed. Some disagreed. Got nasty, I guess. 

gotcha.  I hadn't made my way in there yet.

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

ELLIOT DAMMIT

Don't get this thread Peenied too!!!!

A disgusting perversion that shouldn't be celebrated.

And the "I don't care what they do in their own bedroom" peeps are very ghey too.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

ELLIOT DAMMIT

It’s M’AAM! :mad: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Stop deadnaming him....because that is apparently a real thing. According to the liberal media. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lgbtq-organizations-urge-media-stop-213723544.html

Is that you Bruce Jenner? 

Edit: I tried to find a clip of Ricky Gervais ripping into folks giving him shite for "dead naming" Bruce Jenner but I couldn't find one.  Check out his "Humanity" show on Netflix to see his long bit.  It's awesome. 

I didn’t see the thread in question but I got a thread deleted a few weeks back by making a comment about... what appears to be a similar topic, from the comments here.  Apparently that topic strikes a nerve with somebody here or in FFT management.  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I didn’t see the thread in question but I got a thread deleted a few weeks back by making a comment about... what appears to be a similar topic, from the comments here.  Apparently that topic strikes a nerve with somebody here or in FFT management.  :dunno:

Geri, don't be shy.  We all support you. Go ahead and announce what you intended... We're here for you hon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

Geri, don't be shy.  We all support you. Go ahead and announce what you intended... We're here for you hon.

I will if you stop sexting me.  :( 

5 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

ELLIOT DAMMIT

Why do Tran’s always pick names close to their original

my name is James but I wouldn’t pick my tranny name to be like Jamie. I’d go with something like Scarlett or Nefertiti

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I will if you stop sexting me.  :( 

You can't quit me :wub:

18 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I thought they was awesome in Umbrella Academy

Move over Klaus!  I'm now officially the most focked in the head member of the Umbrella Academy! 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I have only had a handful of topics ever deleted here in almost 20 years. The last one was when I asked the question what race of people you would eat if you had to eat a person and why. The furor did not like that line of questioning. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I have only had a handful of topics ever deleted here in almost 20 years. The last one was when I asked the question what race of people you would eat if you had to eat a person and why. The furor did not like that line of questioning. 

Japanese.... rice fed, worst athletes on the planet so the meat wouldn't be very tough, but you'd have to eat 2 or 3 of them to fill up.

• Thanks 1

Tbh...everyone in hollywood is an attention hoor  They are all crazy.  I dont care if they are into bestiality...keep making good movies.  I dont care about sexuality..just dont be offended if I use the wrong pronoun unknowingly.  Then you can GFY.

23 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Id eat indians from india.  They already are seasoned from the inside with lots of great spices.

23 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Id eat indians from india.  They already are seasoned from the inside with lots of great spices.

This thread will be gone by tomorrow and I'll be using my alias for a few weeks. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

This thread will be gone by tomorrow and I'll be using my alias for a few weeks. 

I prefer kilroy70 better anyways.

• Like 1

I was confused when someone said she (he/they was still considered a she then right?) looked good in Hard Candy.  Never saw it but googled it and she kinda looked like a dude in that.    Off the top of my head I’d think her/his/their best was probably the Roller Derby movie

Elliot Page’s wife praises him for coming out as transgender: His ‘existence is a gift’

31 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Elliot Page’s wife praises him for coming out as transgender: His ‘existence is a gift’

LOL, Lesbians... who are now "straight", because one is transgender.   🤣

• Haha 1