Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Lord help us if we have a different view of things

I wonder what this will do to her acting career?  Granted she was obviously a butch lesbian, but she still played female roles.  Will she now only be cast in a male role (which of course nobody will believe) or will she only get roles where she plays a trans? 

Just now, DonS said:

I wonder what this will do to her acting career?  Granted she was obviously a butch lesbian, but she still played female roles.  Will she now only be cast in a male role (which of course nobody will believe) or will she only get roles where she plays a trans? 

Maybe she can get male, female, AND trans roles now.....

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

He's on a VERY successful show right now, Umbrella Academy or something? I don't watch it but I can't remember the name, but I am not sure it would have an impact. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

He's on a VERY successful show right now, Umbrella Academy or something? I don't watch it but I can't remember the name, but I am not sure it would have an impact. 

You have the name correct.  I've really enjoyed watching it.

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Granted she's still on Umbrella Academy as an established character.  I was thinking more about future roles. 

5 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sorry. I think you meant to say it. Tomorrow it will be a tree. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

What pronoun do trees go by?

18 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Wait so now the girl from Juno is trans?  

If I was born a woman and went trans, I would get the biggest c0ck evah! I would walk around with pants 2 sizes too small so everyone could see my girthy d0ng. My name would be Hugh Mongous!

4 hours ago, DonS said:

Granted she's still on Umbrella Academy as an established character.  I was thinking more about future roles. 

Is the character a male or female? If it is a female character does the character now become male? I am so confused. 

3 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Is the character a male or female? If it is a female character does the character now become male? I am so confused. 

Watching Bob's Burgers must really make you confused then.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Watching Bob's Burgers must really make you confused then.

I've never watched it. 

4 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I've never watched it. 

A some of the female character voices are done by males.  I think the show is great.

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Hollywood will fawn all over a trans who can actually act.  Don't be surprised if he wins an Oscar for best actor (supporting role) within the next 5 years.

I think I know what happened with Ellen/Elliot.  Somebody must've pulled an inception move and planted the idea that she's really a boy while she was sleeping.

4 hours ago, fricker66 said:

Hollywood will fawn all over a trans who can actually act.  Don't be surprised if he wins an Oscar for best actor (supporting role) within the next 5 years.

Oh, she'll find some pet project about the difficulties of a trans or something. Some really arty piece of crap. Win a pity Oscar. You know it's coming.

I'm amazed they haven't made the Bruce Jenner movie yet.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, GutterBoy said:

I put a bible verse in there about how Christians should kill gays.  Maybe it was my fault.

This crap all started with Flip Wilson and the Rocky Horror Picture Show 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh, she'll find some pet project about the difficulties of a trans or something. Some really arty piece of crap. Win a pity Oscar. You know it's coming.

I'm amazed they haven't made the Bruce Jenner movie yet.

You see that Bert Kreischer show where’s he’s all crying over Caitlyn Jenner? It was ridiculous.

BTW that dude is barely even funny. So you take your shirt off and have a big belly. Ha. Ha.

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You see that Bert Kreischer show where’s he’s all crying over Caitlyn Jenner? It was ridiculous.

BTW that dude is barely even funny. So you take your shirt off and have a big belly. Ha. Ha.

Yeah, I agree on both. That show is dumb, that episode is cringe, and yeah, he is barely funny. And Bruce Jenner is a kvnt.

Did you see the one with Kaley cuoco and the horrible black lady? Ugh. She was just a belligerent kvnt.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, I agree on both. That show is dumb, that episode is cringe, and yeah, he is barely funny. And Bruce Jenner is a kvnt.

Did you see the one with Kaley cuoco and the horrible black lady? Ugh. She was just a belligerent kvnt.

Yeah terrible. I have no idea why I watched it. Tom Segura was kinda funny and that’s about it.

I’d like to do Kaley Cuoco in the butt though :wub:

18 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, Lesbians... who are now "straight", because one is transgender.   🤣

Really...isn't she now pissing off the gay community, 'cuz she doesn't want to be gay anymore? :dunno:

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And soap.

Dont forget Busom Buddies too.   Focking Tom Hanks

2 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

Really...isn't she now pissing off the gay community, 'cuz she doesn't want to be gay anymore? :dunno:

Exactly.  People like her make a big deal about being a lesbian... then they get applauded.  Now, she's transgendered, and get's applauded.  So now technically, you can't call her a lesbian anymore because she's a guy.  She's now straight.  Otherwise, she'd have to be a girl and a lesbian... hence, not a guy.  Watch, they're going to come up with new terms like "Trans/gay", "Trans/lesbian", or "Trans/straight", so that they can still be celebrated by the mentally ill community.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly.  People like her make a big deal about being a lesbian... then they get applauded.  Now, she's transgendered, and get's applauded.  So now technically, you can't call her a lesbian anymore because she's a guy.  She's now straight.  Otherwise, she'd have to be a girl and a lesbian... hence, not a guy.  Watch, they're going to come up with new terms like "Trans/gay", "Trans/lesbian", or "Trans/straight", so that they can still be celebrated by the mentally ill community.

I'm sure there is already a term for that. It's probably like the 15th letter of the acronym. I think they add a new letter every month or so.

10 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I'm sure there is already a term for that. It's probably like the 15th letter of the acronym. I think they add a new letter every month or so.

Good point.

28 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Good point.

It's only gonna get worse with the biden admin. I can almost assure you that a trans will be a member of his cabinet or at least appointed by him in order to become "the first". 

On 12/2/2020 at 9:53 AM, kilroy69 said:

On 12/2/2020 at 9:54 AM, Strike said:

What pronoun do trees go by?

I listened to a Megyn Kelly podcast yesterday; she had Dr. Debra Soh on.  She studies gender and sex (actual sexual deviance or fetishes, although she had some other word for it).  According to her, identifying as a tree is a real thing. :dunno:

Also I wouldn’t mind practicing some fetishes with her:  https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk02Us-6_L6wcgaeeSWqCFcW2nrnr2g%3A1607021750538&source=hp&ei=tjTJX5X0HYjf-gSMuJiwAw&q=dr+soh&oq=dr+soh&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgcIIxDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOgUIABCxA1CjIFiAJ2DHNWgCcAB4AIABY4gBhgSSAQE2mAEAoAEBsAEF&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I listened to a Megyn Kelly podcast yesterday; she had Dr. Debra Soh on.  She studies gender and sex (actual sexual deviance or fetishes, although she had some other word for it).  According to her, identifying as a tree is a real thing. :dunno:

Also I wouldn’t mind practicing some fetishes with her:  https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk02Us-6_L6wcgaeeSWqCFcW2nrnr2g%3A1607021750538&source=hp&ei=tjTJX5X0HYjf-gSMuJiwAw&q=dr+soh&oq=dr+soh&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgcIIxDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOgUIABCxA1CjIFiAJ2DHNWgCcAB4AIABY4gBhgSSAQE2mAEAoAEBsAEF&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img

The next person I meet who identifies as a tree is getting stabbed so I can count their rings to see how old they are.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it's kind of like we're in a Time Warp.

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Ooh Me Soh Horny

7 minutes ago, Jetdoc said:

Especially with all the Riff Raff we have to deal with these days.

19 minutes ago, Jetdoc said:

But I do really love that rock n roll. 

9 hours ago, supermike80 said:

And soap.

Dont forget Busom Buddies too.   Focking Tom Hanks

Some Like it Hot with Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon...?

I'm surprised they haven't pulled all the M*A*S*H episodes where Klinger tried getting a Section 8 by wearing dresses.