Sign in to follow this  
5-Points

Metal Kenneth Copeland

This dude is a raging, crooked psychopath. His compound is about 10 miles from my house. 

Anyone giving money to this clown deserves what they get. 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

This dude is a raging, crooked psychopath.

Then think about how when Obama gives speeches, he uses a televangelist's cadence.

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Then think about how when Obama gives speeches, he uses a televangelist's cadence.

Been gone 4 years, and he's still living rent free.. Let it go, seek help. 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

This dude is a raging, crooked psychopath. His compound is about 10 miles from my house. 

Anyone giving money to this clown deserves what they get. 

My mom.... she is slowly refusing to pay her bills because this guy has convinced her she doesn't need to. It's sad that people like this guy exist, but he only exists because there are actually people who fall for it.

9 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

My mom.... she is slowly refusing to pay her bills because this guy has convinced her she doesn't need to. It's sad that people like this guy exist, but he only exists because there are actually people who fall for it.

He has a private landing strip (insert joke) on the lake there, boaters see planes landing all the time. As off the beaten path and unregulated as his place is, no telling what comes in and out of there. Could be a huge meth dealer, and nobody would know.