Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Deebo Samuel: Hamstring Issue Resurfacing ?

I missed out on him as a replacement for Will Fuller earlier this week. Somebody beat me to it by 5 minutes. Now it sounds as if his hammy 'might be' acting up again.

Brandon Aiyuk is available in 30.00% of Yahoo leagues. I grabbed him.

DEEBO SAMUEL
WR, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Deebo Samuel (hamstring) was held out of Thursday's practice as a "precautionary measure."
That's according to ESPN's Nick Wagoner, who added "having Samuel healthy of the utmost importance for Niners right now." Coming off a dominant Week 12 performance in which he saw 13 targets against the Rams, Samuel is a plugged-in WR2 going forward as a George Kittle-less 49ers offense manufactures touches for the explosive wideout. His Friday practice status will prove important to his Week 13 availability against Buffalo. 

SOURCE: Nick Wagoner on Twitter
Dec 3, 2020, 3:02 PM ET

I figure that Deebo will probably be alright, but I actually prefer Aiyuk anyway ROS. The kid is some kind of dynamic.

• Thanks 1

If Debo could stay healthy, he would be the right Niners wr to own. 

I picked up Deebo (replacement for Fuller) so nobody else could, wasn't planning on playing him (Diontae, Ridley, POS Thielen) anyway. Any SF people out ther in the know about this? Good luck this week guys!

I am starting to think there is a problem in San Fran.  

Their players are always injury prone.  

not sure if its a field maintenance thing or if its a training thing.  but the last few years nobody has been able to stay healthy there.

Last year wasnt too bad, but this has not been the norm the last 3-4 years.

I suppose it could be dumb luck, but there are a handful of teams that seem to always have injuries.   San Fran and philly seem to be 2 of the worst offenders.

21 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I missed out on him as a replacement for Will Fuller earlier this week. Somebody beat me to it by 5 minutes. Now it sounds as if his hammy 'might be' acting up again.

Brandon Aiyuk is available in 30.00% of Yahoo leagues. I grabbed him.

DEEBO SAMUEL
WR, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Deebo Samuel (hamstring) was held out of Thursday's practice as a "precautionary measure."
That's according to ESPN's Nick Wagoner, who added "having Samuel healthy of the utmost importance for Niners right now." Coming off a dominant Week 12 performance in which he saw 13 targets against the Rams, Samuel is a plugged-in WR2 going forward as a George Kittle-less 49ers offense manufactures touches for the explosive wideout. His Friday practice status will prove important to his Week 13 availability against Buffalo. 

SOURCE: Nick Wagoner on Twitter
Dec 3, 2020, 3:02 PM ET

Fake News: