Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

QB Help Week 13

Hey guys- you've been a big help and sounding board all year.

I started the season 0-5, then won 1, lost 3 and have now rifled off 3 in a row. If I win and get one more team in front of me to lose I sneak into the 6 spot in the playoffs. Here is my dilemna:

I have Kyler Murray at QB but he has been a little off his normal numbers the past two weeks AND he is playing a tough Rams defense. Do I roll Murray out there or do I grab Cousins against JAX or Taysom Hill against ATL.

I am usually a start your studs guy but I'm second guessing myself a little this week. 

My question is totally identical without the Cousins factor. I have to choose between Hill and Murray too. I’m leaning Murray as I’m just wondering if Taysom doesn’t get a few short yards running tds with his feet, where do the tds come from? Murray I believe has the safer floor and the higher ceiling. I am gonna say roll Murray but I’m curious who your leaning towards. 

Murray. 

14 minutes ago, Kam187 said:

My question is totally identical without the Cousins factor. I have to choose between Hill and Murray too. I’m leaning Murray as I’m just wondering if Taysom doesn’t get a few short yards running tds with his feet, where do the tds come from? Murray I believe has the safer floor and the higher ceiling. I am gonna say roll Murray but I’m curious who your leaning towards. 

I'm leaning Murray. I just would feel like a dumbass if I lost out on the playoffs with Murray on my bench

Tough one.

I usually say "dance with the one who brought you", but Murray just hasn't been right with that shoulder. 

I consider all 3 a toss up, honestly.....but if you twisted my arm hard, I believe that i would trot out Hill.

I'll add to this also. I have Murray and have been riding him all year but now it's do or die.. I Have Tanneyhill on the bench, do I start him for this week?

1 hour ago, rocko5961 said:

I'll add to this also. I have Murray and have been riding him all year but now it's do or die.. I Have Tanneyhill on the bench, do I start him for this week?

Murray. 

Good luck

I'd hate to sit Murray, but if I need to swing for a HR to get into playoffs, I'd try Hill.  Mostly because of rushing yards & goal line TDs