Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Time to get rid of dead wood???

I am getting ready for the playoffs and need to clean up my bench.

Since Burrow went down I have Boyd along with Cee Dee Lamb, is it time to cut these 2 and go with talent that may be able to help me in the playoffs?

Here are my WR'S

Boyd, Lamb, Julio Jones,  Lockett, Debo, Diontae Johnson(We start 3 WR's at 1 ppr)

The free agency I am looking at Landry, Lazard, Mike Williams, Marquise Brown, Pittman, Coutee

Any of these worth grabbing for Boyd & Lamb? 

I read somewhere that last weeks game was the first one where Landry was playing without competition from OBJ, where weather wasn't a factor.

That certainly turned out well. If you think that's going to continue, I'd say target Landry. 

Pittman looks interesting as well. After two really good weeks, he had a bad game against Tennessee week 12. But he still had 9 targets

The others really don't look any better than the players you're looking to drop imo.

1 hour ago, rocko5961 said:

I am getting ready for the playoffs and need to clean up my bench.

Since Burrow went down I have Boyd along with Cee Dee Lamb, is it time to cut these 2 and go with talent that may be able to help me in the playoffs?

Here are my WR'S

Boyd, Lamb, Julio Jones,  Lockett, Debo, Diontae Johnson(We start 3 WR's at 1 ppr)

The free agency I am looking at Landry, Lazard, Mike Williams, Marquise Brown, Pittman, Coutee

Any of these worth grabbing for Boyd & Lamb? 

Pittman

Lazard

Landry 

i think in ppr I would take those three over those two you currently own. 

A little late to the party, but I'd stand pat with Lamb. He's more talented than any of the other receivers you named, and is capable of having big games with Dalton as QB, Don't want him potentially used against you in te playoffs.

I think Boyd is okay bench depth, but with the QB situation would be willing to let him go....but only for Pittman or Hollywood (and maybe Williams because of his sweet schedule in playoffs), of the ones you mentioned that were free agents. Those three are more likely to pop on any given Sunday imho.

I would consider picking up Pittman and Keke. Everybody is talking up Keke because he is entering a great situation being the only other viable WR. On a team that needs to throw the ball more often than not.

Please help me,