justrelaxing

Take a chance with Jackson?

I have Jackson as my QB.  His game is Tuesday.  No complete commitment on his status as he would clear on Sunday.  Do I run with planning on him or hit the ww and grab a QB?  Fighting for a playoff spot and need a win.

QB's available..

Cousins vs Jax

Newton vs Lac

Rivers vs Hou

Carr vs Jets

Stuck with Jackson or grab a new qb?

Wow, tough one I would probably roll with my stud Jackson but you need to watch his status. I would have Carr has a back if Jackson can't play. He has the best matchup against the lonely Jets.

Please help me

Grab Cousins, but if we get word before Cousins plays that Jackson is a go for Tuesday, then roll with Jackson. If it is still murky, then go with Cousins against Jax

4 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Grab Cousins, but if we get word before Cousins plays that Jackson is a go for Tuesday, then roll with Jackson. If it is still murky, then go with Cousins against Jax

Agreed. 

On 12/4/2020 at 7:16 AM, stonewall said:

Cousins has best matchup and good WRs to throw to, plus it sounds like they might want to throw it more, rest Cook a little and Mattison is out. Good luck.

I am in the same situation.  I went and grabbed Cousins and plan on going with him as I need a win and cant take a chance on Jackson's decison

BUMP

Now that Jackson will be active on Tuesday, what do we say?  I have the same Cousins v Jackson decision.