Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Which wr would you rather have ros

Full ppr. Would you rather roster agholor or perriman? I likely will drop the other to cuff cook to mattison. 

also, would you start either of them over Shepard this weekend? 

I think Perriman has put up the better stats.  

and it is looking like Crowder may not play.    the game script likely means they will be throwing the ball a lot.

i figure he and mims will get all the targets they can handle.

While Agholor has had some good games too and is in a similar situation, their team has a better run game(even with Booker) and a better defense so I think there is more upside for the pass game in New York.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I consider it a straight-up toss up between those two. I would literally draw a name outta a hat.

Perriman, as Ray mentioned, should have a really nice floor and decent ceiling this week if Crowder doesn't play, so I would strongly consider him over Shepard, esp with Colt McCoy starting. My only hesitancy would be that Colt might use Shepard as a short safety net, allowing him to garner some ppr points....he definitely won't be chunking long to Slayton much, I wouldn't think.

25 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Yeah, I consider it a straight-up toss up between those two. I would literally draw a name outta a hat.

Perriman, as Ray mentioned, should have a really nice floor and decent ceiling this week if Crowder doesn't play, so I would strongly consider him over Shepard, esp with Colt McCoy starting. My only hesitancy would be that Colt might use Shepard as a short safety net, allowing him to garner some ppr points....he definitely won't be chunking long to Slayton much, I wouldn't think.

all valid points.

i guess it depends how you value your adjustments too.

for me, garbage time with the Jets could begin early in the 3rd quarter.   if that happens, the WR's in New York could have a nice day.

Vegas likes to run the ball in garbage time a lot.  so if the jets QB throws some early INT's the Vegas WR's could only get one half of production for the starting WR.

another thing to consider vegas likes to pound the ball on the ground when close to the goal line.    Between Booker and jacobs we are looking at 12 rush TD s so far this year.

This along with garbage time makes me lean towards Perriman.

I am not saying any of these players are high end values, but if you are only looking for a one week scoop and play, the Jets WR is likely a fair call.

this is my preference for sure.  If the score remains close to the end of the game, Agholor may have the edge in this scenario, but I'd suggest its still very close.   Mostly because the Jets run game is that bad, they really have no choice but to throw regardless of how the game goes.

also worth noting, the nightmare scenario for the Raiders WR's is where Darnold tosses a pick 6  (or two) in the first half and have a lead of more than 2 TD's at halftiime.

if the raiders then score first in the second half, then garbage time begins and Carr could theoretically win the game by more than 2 TDs and throw for less than 200 yards total.

This risk isnt unrealistic and I dont like the possibility of this.   The Raiders D has, at times been very good and Darnold isnt a great QB.

Honestly I think Flacco is the better QB but the team is giving Darnold every chance they can to show he can be the guy.  Obviously Flacco isnt the future so might as well see if Darnold is.   That being said, i think the answer is obvious.

but at some point the team pulls Darnold to try to not be winless by year end.   to do this they will at some point go to Flacco.   Likely during the fantasy playoffs when its too late to win their way out of the #1 overall pick.

Perriman. 

Teams just hope to contain him.