Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

Washington def

What wins out here between their up and coming def vs Ben who gets rid of the ball faster than anyone? Got Green Bay as well against the eagles. Just seems like the almost ten point disparity between the two should be closer. I know the Steelers are a much better team than the eagles obviously. 

Pack

depending on scoring but Washington Def has been really boom or bust. When they are good they are really good. When bad they are really bad. If you want to play it safe GB. If you need a big game then Washington but the risk may out weigh the reward.

21 hours ago, josh wiley said:

What wins out here between their up and coming def vs Ben who gets rid of the ball faster than anyone? Got Green Bay as well against the eagles. Just seems like the almost ten point disparity between the two should be closer. I know the Steelers are a much better team than the eagles obviously. 

The Steelers squeaked by a team with RG III as QB. It feels like they are due for a fall. However, if that isn’t the case, you’re looking at your D going into negative numbers...  I think the GB defense is a safer play - I doubt the Eagles will put up 30 points.

The Football Team's defense is pretty good but they're still 4-7, and they're playing a team that is 11-0.

I don't like that match up.

Green Bay, while their Defense may not stand out, is playing a Philly offense that is a complete and total disaster. They can't protect the QB or the football. Much better match up.

I would play the Packers. D/ST is more about match ups than probably any other position.