Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

RB/WR help

Need more guidance on the receiver route. I start 3 in a half point PPR. Currently I'm debating between:

Cooks vs Indy

Cooper vs Baltimore

Aiyuk vs Buffalo

Chark vs Minnesota

Matchups indicate playing Chark/Aiyuk/Cooks but Cooper has been getting his targets and points of late...but it's Baltimore and he'd draw Marcus Peters. Who you playing?

On a lesser note with Running backs I play 2:

Carson vs Giants

Gallman vs Seahawks

Hunt vs Tennessee

Gaskin vs Cincinnati

I'm thinking Carson and Gaskin although Hunt has a slightly better match up...but he's not the real starter there

Would agree with both of your assessments:

Chark/Aiyuk/Cooks and  Carson/Gaskin 

Agreed. 

Good luck with your decision 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Agreed. 

Good luck with your decision 

Agree also, go with the guys who will be on the field the most-and Cooper against Ravens is tough, plus Seattle and Dolphins will most likely be running more in 2nd half. Good luck, get the win!

Thanks guys. Yeah I need the win this week. I started 0-5 in this league. Won 1. Lost 3 more and have won the last 3 games. I'm in the 8 spot but I'm playing the guy in the 6 spot and the guy in the 7 spot is playing the #2 guy in the league. If I win and they both lose we all finish 5-8 and I have them by points in the tiebreaker (Crazy year- I've scored the 4th most points in the league on the year but I've had the most scored on me. The guy in first has had 300 points less scored against him this year than me.

So if I can rifle off 4 in a row (beating the guy in the 5 and 6 slot in those weeks I can sneak into the playoffs.