Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Pick 2 RB’s (PPR) - Drake, Gallman, J. Taylor

I have the same 3 guys and also need a W to make the playoffs. I also have Booker and J Robinson and can only start 3 of those 5. 
Starting Drake, Robinson and Booker...but its a tough call. I have been avoiding starting Taylor lately due to Hines/Wilkins 

Would be Gallman/Taylor for me......but they are all so close in my rankings this week, that it's basically a coin flip

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

Drake & Taylor 👍

This is what I ended up going with (before seeing this post).  I had Drake/Gallman initially but swapped Gallman for Taylor after reading that a lot of Seattle's RB points against were from TD's as opposed to yards, and in order for them to get TD's they need to be near they endzone so thought that may not happen too much in this game.   Hopefully didn't overthink it...

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

This is what I ended up going with (before seeing this post).  I had Drake/Gallman initially but swapped Gallman for Taylor after reading that a lot of Seattle's RB points against were from TD's as opposed to yards, and in order for them to get TD's they need to be near they endzone so thought that may not happen too much in this game.   Hopefully didn't overthink it...

Good start with Taylor 👍