Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Week 13 FU thread

I'll get this party started!  FU MIA Coach Flores, for apparently rolling with Tua..  I had a Fitz / Parker stack going in Fanduel, which is now changed to .. Goff / Woods.

34 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

I'll get this party started!  FU MIA Coach Flores, for apparently rolling with Tua..  I had a Fitz / Parker stack going in Fanduel, which is now changed to .. Goff / Woods.

This should be in the Thank You thread.

The Tennessee D. I was half asleep, but I'm pretty sure I heard a quote from a Tennessee Coach "we're going to force Baker to throw the ball"

Be careful what you wish for. Yeah, I have Derrick Henry. 

FU to Tua for ignoring Devante Parker and forcing the ball to the TE over and over. He needed another year in college. As a Bills fan, I’m glad Coach Flores hasn’t noticed that he is contending for the division and plays Tua instead of Fitz.

FU Hurst. Started the year pretty good but has pretty much disappeared lately.

1st rd playoffs in my big money league.   Due to every RB on my team being hurt, I fell for the hype of Devontae Booker.  Solid showing by this piece of garbage.  He slots into my lineup nicely alongside of other scrubs I was forced to start:  Michael Pittman and Michael Thomas.  Fock everything

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

FU Hurst. Started the year pretty good but has pretty much disappeared lately.

Hurst is always rated high but never delivers, that's why I cut him 3 weeks ago. When he's on the field Julio is the only guy that Ryan locks into and throws to, Hurst/Ridley might as well be sitting on the bench.

Ryan just threw a pass to someone named B Powell-is that Bilal Powell? If so he must be close to 60 years old, been in the league for about 20 years.

Henry's done for the day-the excuse will be that he was "game scripted" out because Titan's suck and are down 38-7. Apparently he can't catch a ball.

18 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Fock the Raiders D against the Jets and add Agholor to mix. 

Had the opportunity to redeem yourself and can’t make the play. 🤬

How in the flying fock can you play an entire half of football and have 1 completion?  Aside from Taysom Hill and that scrub Denver pulled off his couch, I've never seen anything like it.  

9 minutes ago, krizay said:

FU to Aaron Rodgers stat chasing ass.  Give the damn ball to Jones inside the 5

They have to keep baby Aaron happy or he'll start crying.

19 minutes ago, krizay said:

FU to Aaron Rodgers stat chasing ass.  Give the damn ball to Jones inside the 5

he's been doing that for years.  I'd bet  he has the most 1-5 yd TDs in NFL history.  Total doucher

Fock Colt driving a shut out of what seems like could be a win, so far. 

Miles "biggest 2020 non injury bust" Sanders .....FU.  Look at this guy take a backseat to Jordan Howard lolololololol

41 minutes ago, whattheproblemis said:

HOLY CRAP HERBERT. WTF?!

I suppose there's no way of saying this without offending Chargers fans, which isn't my intent, but this is an absolute embarrassment.

Herbert cost me huge in my 2 money leagues. He has been so consistent all year and then decided to suck when I needed him the most.

21 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

Herbert cost me huge in my 2 money leagues. He has been so consistent all year and then decided to suck when I needed him the most.

That was unbelievable. 

58 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

Never start a rookie QB against a Belichick defense. Rule #1 of FF.

FU to the Eagles D.  You were close to the thank you thread for mostly containing A. Jones.  Then you suddenly become allergic to tackling and give up a ridiculous 77 yard run.

FU to Kirk Cousins and the MIN play caller.  TE K. Rudolph follows up a 7 / 68 week with a DOUGHNUT, on two whole effing targets (of 43 attempts!!).  😨

FU to Fantasy Football in general. I'm leading my league in points, and if I get one more Mahomes to Kelce TD hookup against me I'm going to lose my final game, go 6-7, and miss the playoffs. F this game.

Oh yeah I had Herbert, really the only decent QB available when Dak broke his ankle. FU to Herbert too. FU to Dak's ankle. FU Dalvin for fumbling on the one yard line. FU A.J. Brown for fumbling on the one yard line and making Corey F'in Davis look like a star. And FU M. Thomas for doing nothing the first 10 weeks and very little since then.

37 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

FU to Fantasy Football in general. I'm leading my league in points, and if I get one more Mahomes to Kelce TD hookup against me I'm going to lose my final game, go 6-7, and miss the playoffs.

It won't make you feel any better, but we've all experienced one of those years. I'm not trying to start a debate, but points only (non-head to head) leagues or a combination of the 2 are the best way to go in fantasy football IMHO.

CEH.  Fortunately I ended up not needing him, but is activated before kickoff, and watches the entire game.

2 hours ago, makindollaz said:

CEH.  Fortunately I ended up not needing him, but is activated before kickoff, and watches the entire game.

Agree....left him in instead of plugging in Aiyuk. Should still win but a lot less comfortable now.