Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Broncos @ Chiefs SNF

Inactives

Broncos: DE McTelvin Agim, RB Jeremy Cox, LB Mark Barron, S Trey Marshall, G Netane Muti, CB Kevin Toliver II

Chiefs: TE Ricky Seals-Jones, DL Khalen Saunders, DE Tim Ward, CB BoPete Keyes, LB Darius Harris, OL Martinas Rankin

That A Jones TD focked me so hard so now I have to shoot for the moon and play Hollywood Brown over CEH.  Fock CEH and his stupid stomach virus 🤬 

Time for mahomes to drive the field

1 hour ago, handbanana said:

now I have to shoot for the moon and play Hollywood Brown over CEH.

Might end up actually hitting the moon.

Why didn't Hill hop up and immediately start hollering that he caught it???

Holy cow.  That Tyreek non-catch/catch.  I think that was the first time in nfl history a wide receiver didn't jump up claiming they caught a ball.  

Sad thing is if he just ran under it instead of jumping, he just makes an easy catch.

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

He probably thought he trapped it on the ground.  Or he's point shaving.

• Haha 1

Just now, nobody said:

Holy cow.  That Tyreek non-catch/catch.  I think that was the first time in nfl history a wide receiver didn't jump up claiming they caught a ball.  

Sad thing is if he just ran under it instead of jumping, he just makes an easy catch.

Total catch...wow

2 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I see why now.  The damn ball bounced off of the defender.  He had no idea where it was prior to ending up in his arms.

What's even more astounding is that defenses refuse to acknowledge that Hill requires a safety over the top. He is constantly running wide open behind the coverage.

I would like to see denver score at least a field goal here.  That'll make for a more interesting 2nd half.

That wasn't Fang's fault that the screen didn't go for a lot.  The o-lineman completely whiffed on the block.

What do you think the EV is on that denver decision to try a long FG before the half? Let's call it 60% you make the kick.  And a let's say 75% chance KC gets 3 on an ensuing miss and 25% chance they get 7.

EV = 3(.6)  - [3(.75) + 7(.25)]×.4. = 1.8 - (2.25 + 1.75)*.4 = 0.2 points on that decision.  I guess they should've kicked.

Edited to factor in the probability of a miss.  I did all this math on the fly, so forgive any arithmetic errors.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

What do you think the EV is

EVH, assh0le. 
He may have been a  dickshit but he was a guitar god

:wave:

Mahomes not playing too well today. My savior from last week, Tyreek, had a TD ignored by the refs, his coach, even himself! Looks like this isn’t gonna be my week in fantasy.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Mahomes not playing too well today. My savior from last week, Tyreek, had a TD ignored by the refs, his coach, even himself! Looks like this isn’t gonna be my week in fantasy.

Mahomie getting ready to ball out.

Trust me....I'm playing against Hill and Kelce.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Mahomie getting ready to ball out.

Trust me....I'm playing against Hill and Kelce.

Yup

Been doing this way too long...

I love when commentators talk about yours as one of the greatest

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I love when commentators talk about yours as one of the greatest

It must be quite exhilarating

That was a super-weak holding call... guy was nowhere near Mahomes anyway. And the ref that doesn’t like showboating got smacked down by the head ref 🙂

2 TDs taken from Tyreek today by calls or non-calls from the officiating... really really not my day in fantasy...

So, is Tyreek unable to do a complete backflip? He failed last week, so I thought he was gonna make up for it when he paused at the goal line....but, no, only a 3/4 flip.

Or did he do that to make it look like he meant to that last week?

2 minutes ago, stonewall said:

So, is Tyreek unable to do a complete backflip?

He does seem to short it everytime I see him try.  Maybe he doesn't practice backflips with pads on or something.

What the hell?  I've seen way way worse than that in regards to that delay of game on that Butker FG.

Drew Lock needs to work on delivering the ball from different arm angles.  He has good mechanics, but sometime you have to pull a Rich Gannon or Patrick Mahomes for that matter and sidearm it in there.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Drew Lock needs to work on delivering the ball from different arm angles.  He has good mechanics, but sometime you have to pull a Rich Gannon or Patrick Mahomes for that matter and sidearm it in there.

His arm mechanics are great but his footwork has always been suspect. I definitely think that plays a role with his inaccuracy.

14 hours ago, nobody said:

He probably thought he trapped it on the ground.  Or he's point shaving.

He's in on the conspiracy to keep me out of the playoffs... clearly. 

12 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

His arm mechanics are great but his footwork has always been suspect. I definitely think that plays a role with his inaccuracy.

Lock is a head case.  He isn't consistent in execution.   He often shows frustration in himself immediately after throws.

Denver showed poor clock management at the end of the first half. When they missed the fg they looked like they knew the game was over.

KC looks like they are coasting at times. That might not serve them too well if the AFC title game is in Pittsburgh in January

21 hours ago, BobSanders_33 said:

Lock is a head case.  He isn't consistent in execution.   He often shows frustration in himself immediately after throws.

Facts. I see it.