Sign in to follow this  
handbanana

Washington Football Team vs “the slot”

I’m down 14 pts and my opponent still has Diggs to go.  I have 2 slots left (plus Tucker) and the winner goes to playoffs loser goes home.

I can play 2 of these 3 guys: Hollywood Brown, JuJu and Snell.  I’ve already decided to play Hollywood against a trash Cowboy defense with Andrew’s and Snead out I feel like he will be the only game in town.  So that leaves me with either JuJu or Snell.

Normally I would roll out Snell for the higher floor, but I don’t think he will feast against a stingy Washington run defense.  I feel like Ron Rivera teams try to stop the run and funnel everything to the middle of the field where they rally to the ball.  But I haven’t really watched the Football Team play this year so I have no idea.

My gut is telling me a lot of short quick passes to JuJu to counter the ferocious Football Team front four.  But they might also go more run have to account for the pass rush and to keep Ben upright.

Anyone watch a decent amount of Football Team games that can weigh in on Snell vs JuJu?

That's a great question, & a very tough call. When I have a really tough one, 1st I check the stats. Then, like you, I post a question.

If I still can't decide, I go back to the stats & let those make the decision.  

Disclaimer: Like someone recently stated, stats are like a bikini, they show you quite a bit, but not everything :)

Good luck

Redskins Vs RB's

https://fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?Season=2020&GameWeek=Season&PosID=20&Side=Allowed&LeagueID=

Redskins Vs WR's

https://fftoday.com/stats/fantasystats.php?Season=2020&GameWeek=Season&PosID=30&Side=Allowed&LeagueID=

Who is this "Football Team" of which you speak?

We've got folks answering questions over at the "Little Help" Bored, but with Andrews and Snead out I would drop someone at the end of your bench and play a wildcard....Dez Bryant against his former team. 

May go down in flames, but if it works, you become a league-legend.

Fun fact: Of the three WR's that were their former team's all-time receiving leader in TD's, all 3 caught a TD pass the first time they faced that former team.

If it's PPR, I'd go Juju; if it's not, I'd go Snell.

Fun fact:  Washington's "stingy" run defense is ranked 14th, between the Green Bay and Carolina run defenses.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If it's PPR, I'd go Juju; if it's not, I'd go Snell.

Fun fact:  Washington's "stingy" run defense is ranked 14th, between the Green Bay and Carolina run defenses.

1/2 pt PPR lol.  And Snell may get a few swing passes?  Hmmmmmm... tough one 

1 minute ago, handbanana said:

1/2 pt PPR lol.  And Snell may get a few swing passes?  Hmmmmmm... tough one 

Then you're probly gonna get 11-13 points either way; flip a coin.

1 hour ago, handbanana said:

I’m down 14 pts and my opponent still has Diggs to go.  I have 2 slots left (plus Tucker) and the winner goes to playoffs loser goes home.

I can play 2 of these 3 guys: Hollywood Brown, JuJu and Snell.  I’ve already decided to play Hollywood against a trash Cowboy defense with Andrew’s and Snead out I feel like he will be the only game in town.  So that leaves me with either JuJu or Snell.

Normally I would roll out Snell for the higher floor, but I don’t think he will feast against a stingy Washington run defense.  I feel like Ron Rivera teams try to stop the run and funnel everything to the middle of the field where they rally to the ball.  But I haven’t really watched the Football Team play this year so I have no idea.

My gut is telling me a lot of short quick passes to JuJu to counter the ferocious Football Team front four.  But they might also go more run have to account for the pass rush and to keep Ben upright.

Anyone watch a decent amount of Football Team games that can weigh in on Snell vs JuJu?

Wrong forum...  https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/forum/13-a-little-help/

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

With Andrews and Snead out I would drop someone at the end of your bench and play a wildcard....Dez Bryant against his former team. 

May go down in flames, but if it works, you become a league-legend.

That would take ballz, but I like it!