Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills at Arizona 49ers: MNF Discussion

Inactives: 

Bills: QB Jake Fromm, RB T.J. Yeldon, TE Tyler Kroft. DE Trent Murphy

Arizona 49ers: CB Emmanuel Moseley, CB K’Waun Williams, WR Trent Taylor, RB Austin Walter

• Haha 1

Blatant hold by SF on Klein on that Mostert run not called.  Fix looks like it's in for SF so far.

Are we going to get two 4th and goal attempts on the first two drives?  I think so.

The PI call was beyond atrocious... and the head ref is supposed to have some discretion there. The ref who threw the flag was 30+ yards away, and the ref near the play didn’t throw a flag? This head ref is 90 years old I think...

2 goal line stands in a row in this game... pretty crazy start to this game.

Bills bounced back nicely from the bad goal line offense and the Moss fumble... now ready for a drive to try and take the lead...

Dre Greenlaw looks lost out there.  He's biting hard on every single play fake and taking himself out of the play.

Buffalo reminds me a lot of what I envision SF should be with a competent QB.

Griese apparently can't count to one.  The awesome analysis that SF needs to defend the edges because Bills don't have any timeouts... except they did.

Man.  He's not good.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Deebo isn’t in the game plan tonight? 

They keep using him on that jet sweep motion so they can run Jeff Wilson.  Only thrown the ball 9 times.  And then they're afraid to go after Tredavious White.  That'll have to change in the 2nd half.  They'll need to take some risks.  Now that I'm watching these guys play, Buffalo is really a bad matchup for SF.  This game might get ugly.

Boomer with the obviously pre-recorded fastest 3 minutes given away by the awkward "Thank you, Susie.  Always nice to be here at halftime on Monday Night Football" after she handed it to him with the yearly Buffalo/49ers Super Bowl pick reference.

14 minutes ago, nobody said:

They keep using him on that jet sweep motion so they can run Jeff Wilson.  Only thrown the ball 9 times.  And then they're afraid to go after Tredavious White.  That'll have to change in the 2nd half.  They'll need to take some risks.  Now that I'm watching these guys play, Buffalo is really a bad matchup for SF.  This game might get ugly.

So I’m gonna need Deebo to run. Great. 

Surprised we haven't seen any big Josh Allen runs.  I guess he doesn't do that anymore.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Surprised we haven't seen any Josh Allen runs.  I guess he doesn't do that anymore.

Hurt his knee last week. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hurt his knee last week. 

Ah yeah.  They actually showed that in the first quarter

Man.  The Bills sucked up the 49ers defense with that dink and dunk and then burned them deep.  You could see those safeties getting closer and closer to the line of scrimmage every play.

Dumb penalty by the 49ers D-lineman kept the drive alive, and probably cost them at least 4 points.

That potential pick had to hit the ground right? 

Nope bounced off the damn linebacker after the bobble.  Mullens was flirting with that pick all game long.

When Cole Beasley is eating you alive one play after another, you better hit on some defensive back draft picks in 2021.

Bosa Buckner and Ford hid the 9ers secondary deficiencies last year. Whether by injury or trade not this year.

Nick Mullens is a decent backup QB. He is not a starter.

Just now, DrG said:

Nick Mullens is a decent backup QB. He is not a starter.

Yeah, he's passable, but he's not dynamic enough to make something out of nothing.  

I think Jason Verrett is some kind of robot.  I haven't seem him show a single emotion all night.

Why do they keep acting like it was such a shock that Washington beat Pittsburgh?  Washington has a great defense and a competent offense.  It's not like they're Dallas.

Bills D softening up too early with 9 mins left? Come on!

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Bills D softening up too early with 9 mins left? Come on!

Agree.  They can play soft for a few plays, but they better be setting themselves up to jump routes or bring pressure.

That'll run off another 10 seconds if they overturn it (probably should)

Funny how when the 49ers need points they're like, "Better get Deebo and Mostert involved."

Holy cow, what a turnaround! Keeping that receiver out of the end zone, then the false start by Mullens, now an INT??? Bills really want to win this game.

Just now, dogcows said:

Holy cow, what a turnaround! Keeping that receiver out of the end zone, then the false start by Mullens, now an INT??? Bills really want to win this game.

That was a crazy turn of events.