Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bills at Arizona 49ers: MNF Discussion

This is usually where the defense goes for the strip and miss tackles allowing a first down.

When the two receivers line up way outside the numbers like that, you know it's supposed to be a run.  Allen tried to throw the slant option, and ended up tucking and running, but the formation makes it too easy to diagnose.

Damn.  That punt was something else.  I think it went about 75 yards in the air.

They show these players and team officials in the seats wearing masks, but they are all really close to each other and wearing them halfway...  No wonder so many teams end up with COVID.

Just now, nobody said:

Damn.  That punt was something else.  I think it went about 75 yards in the air.

When you only punt once a game, you can save your energy I guess. Bojorquez has gotten better. He shanked quite a few his first year and people were calling for them to cut him. Glad they kept him!

Intentional Grounding by Mullens before the 2 minute warning.  I guess they're giving him credit for being out of the pocket.

icing the on-side kick.  Not a bad strategy.  See what weird sh¡t they're going to try.

30 minutes ago, nobody said:

Funny how when the 49ers need points they're like, "Better get Deebo and Mostert involved."

Mostert was completely an afterthought.  Forget any kind of rythm,  you're getting yanked off the field after 3 plays no matter what.   Brutal how little they use one of their most explosive weapons 

Wow that was a big impressive road win for Buffalo. 

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

Wow that was a big impressive road win for Buffalo. 

They needed it; gotta play the Steelers next week!

Steelers don’t look so tough their last two games, I think the fall of the mighty  is coming.