Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

week 14 flex play in ppr

Gurley @ Chargers

Landry vs Ravens (been hot but Cleveland weather you never know)

David Johnson @ Bears

Booker @ Colts - he let me down big last week.

I need one. Thanks

Tough call.

Gurley can't be trusted and DJ seems washed and gets the Bears. Landry has balled last two weeks, but has been inconsistent and lackluster all year prior to that, and Ravens are not ideal matchup. Booker really disappointed last week, but the talent is there. He gets the Colts, who have been fairly stout this year, but even DJ averaged 4.5 on them last week.

Landry makes the most sense, I guess.....but if Jacobs is out next week, I would roll Booker.

I would go with DJ. 

9 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Tough call.

Gurley can't be trusted and DJ seems washed and gets the Bears. Landry has balled last two weeks, but has been inconsistent and lackluster all year prior to that, and Ravens are not ideal matchup. Booker really disappointed last week, but the talent is there. He gets the Colts, who have been fairly stout this year, but even DJ averaged 4.5 on them last week.

Landry makes the most sense, I guess.....but if Jacobs is out next week, I would roll Booker.

Thanks. I need to forget the projection points because Gurley is the highest of the group. But I don't see it.