Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Mixon

He’s had one meaningful start this season, and he’s been awfull. 

I don’t see why they would play him again this season, unless they plan on moving on from him. 

I think he’s out for the remainder of this season, but one should have traded him after his only worthy game.  

I think it's getting more and more likely with each passing week he's out that he's not coming back this season.

They don't have anything to play for and I'm sure they would love to stay at the 3rd spot in the draft to insure they can select LT Penei Sewell.

Mixon is kind of brittle any way, so no need to bring him back and put more wear and tear on him

Not convinced that he returns this year, but am holding just in case. Week 16 against the Texans would be nice, and Bernard has shown nothing.

Speaking of Bernard, anyone firing him up this week against the Cowboys? Tough to trust, but sweet matchup.

24 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Not convinced that he returns this year, but am holding just in case. Week 16 against the Texans would be nice, and Bernard has shown nothing.

Speaking of Bernard, anyone firing him up this week against the Cowboys? Tough to trust, but sweet matchup.

I think I have to.....

4 hours ago, stonewall said:

I have the Bernard/Mixon combo but have a bye this week. Both will likely be unplayable week 15 against the Steelers (Bernard due to matchup and recent performance, Mixon due to matchup and uncertainty on workload if he returns).  Still holding for the week 16 matchup. By some miracle, maybe Mixon plays week 15 and gets a decent workload, showing he can get a good workload against the Texans. Seems unlikely of course. If Mixon is ruled out week 16 then Bernard could be a flex-type play depending on the available options. 

Bernard is in a similar flex realm this week since the Cowboys D is bad.  Can the Bengals move the ball against even a bad D with whatever QB plays? Their LT Williams is out now too. 

Depending on ones roster , Gio should be a good flex play, and if need be a rb2.