Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

EFF the love on here for D Henry!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Axe a little advice-"sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder than to open it and remove all doubt". 

When it comes to fantasy football, it's just the opposite--better to open my mouth and lead the people to championships than to keep it closed and win them all myself.  That would just be selfish.

Apologizes, I was in a bad mood yesterday and took it out on you, Axe. I didn't mean to sow discontent. You do bring value to these boards (clearly more than I do). Saying Henry is going to be a stud over some cushy matchups and then speak to it like it is an original thought is a little over the top. All that being said sorry for falling into the trap, wishing you and yours nothing but peace and love in this holiday season. Thankfully the Henry team got knocked out last week. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 9:41 PM, stonewall said:

I'll assume that this is a joke post. Henry and Cook were both fantastic draft values this year.  Henry at #8 was a steal.

Be glad that you didn't take the over-hyped rookie CEH.

I fell for the CEH hype. Thought he was gonna be the next Barkley. Henry went a few picks later. 

If Henry goes over 2k yards he should be league MVP. Were in a time when 2k yards is tough to come by for a running back due to the pass happy nature of the league. 

4 hours ago, Swim54 said:

Saying Henry is going to be a stud over some cushy matchups and then speak to it like it is an original thought is a little over the top.

Well, that's not what I did now, is it?

Saying someone is going to be a stud is vague and relative.  Saying someone will have 500 yards and 5 TDs over the next 3 games is a specific prediction--and you can bet that Axe Elf will be ridiculed about it for years if Henry comes up with 493 yards and 4 TDs--so Axe Elf damn sure takes credit when credit is due.

It's just that with Axe Elf, that's all the time...

On 12/10/2020 at 12:00 AM, AxeElf said:

If you drafted him, congratulations on winning your league.

The price is wrong Bobby. 

Maybe you should give up fantasy football. Kamara was the guy to draft number one and will win people championships. #1 in PPR.

Unlike you, I drafted Henry sixth. Will probably win my championship because I have other great players including Mike Evans, today he is rocking it!

4 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

The price is wrong Bobby. 

Maybe you should give up fantasy football. Kamara was the guy to draft number one and will win people championships. #1 in PPR.

Unlike you, I drafted Henry sixth. Will probably win my championship because I have other great players including Mike Evans, today he is rocking it!

I got Henry at #8, he's been smokin' it lately, hope he keeps it up. Good luck to you-and have a beer!